What's new

Uniformed stripper making dare-devil drills at Khuwaja Ghulam Fareed Shrine... What a shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is under a prong attack of liberal fascism. From projection of crying emotions of otherwise worthless individuals, glorification of stripper and hookers as role models of society, and to public discretion of religious and national values sacred to majority by even those who have been entrusted with the custodianship of these are the contemporary case studies.

It does not seem unintentional or just casual fun making. To me, its a clear attempt of discretion. I am not hopeful but want to live the day when Punjab Police take any good action.

Truly shameful and disgustingly unprofessional....

She chose a very wrong career. Cause she gotz da mooovies.

By now Pakistan can use this video to say they defeated terrorism.

Hugh Hefner you lucky bastard. Should have seen this before you went kaapish. So unlucky of you

Truly shameful and disgustingly unprofessional....

Okay girl! If you wanna do that? Fine. But don't do that near those holy sites you moron.

It does not seem unintentional or just casual fun making. To me, its a clear attempt of discretion. I am not hopeful but want to live the day when Punjab Police take any good action.

its good i like her dance
That was shot by her friend and later leaked and then somebody added a song in it.It's almost 6 months old video.
Look at title you have given douchebag,you won't be even able to serve a day in Punjab Police Lowest Rank Today.
Life of these poor guys is filled with hell hole of problems coupled with 12 hours of Guard Duties,you have no right to use these words,when most of these guys on Guard Duties are honest Men and Women.

Last edited:
Pakistan is under a prong attack of liberal fascism. From projection of crying emotions of otherwise worthless individuals, glorification of stripper and hookers as role models of society, and to public discretion of religious and national values sacred to majority by even those who have been entrusted with the custodianship of these are the contemporary case studies.

Duuuude

Have you been to mazars? You have any ideas why hippies keep coming there.

Its like Bob Marley Rasta Man Buffalo soldiers boot camp. Food orgies. Betting. What goes in there stays in there.

This is my peoples answer to the burning man concerts.

Let them enjoy.

But seriously Pakistan should tax this business.

Pakistani Media is a true hungry whore,they Just did it for trp,is tisso bahati Aurat ko kitna deen ka khiyal hai sub ko pata hi.

That was shot by her friend and later leaked and then somebody added a song in it.It's almost 6 months old video.
Look at title you have given douchebag,you won't be even able to serve a day in Punjab Police Lowest Rank Today.
Life of these poor guys is filled with hell hole of problems coupled with 12 hours of Guard Duties,you have no write to use these words,when most of these guys on Guard Duties are honest Men and Women.
Your self-pity is equally pathetic and deplorable.

Yes but thats not the case here.

Women are most religious in any society. So its all good.

Interestingly first ever suicide bomber was a woman too. Sorcerers all of them lol

Duuuude

Have you been to mazars? You have any ideas why hippies keep coming there.

Its like Bob Marley Rasta Man Buffalo soldiers boot camp. Food orgies. Betting. What goes in there stays in there.

This is my peoples answer to the burning man concerts.

Let them enjoy.

But seriously Pakistan should tax this business.
You should stop using torrntz and start focusing on your semesters.

Life of these poor guys is filled with hell hole of problems coupled with 12 hours of Guard Duties,you have no write to use these words,when most of these guys on Guard Duties are honest Men and Women.
She is so honest and hard working that to entertain poor awam she is doing mujra for them
hats off to brave girl
#womenEmpowerment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom