What's new

Pakistan is in a debt (death) trap

When the economy is managed by the military instead of Economic experts... what else can happen to the economy?

The Pakistan today is a result of Establishment’s ivy league management over decades.

The result is for all of us to see.

The Pakistan today is a result of Establishment’s ivy league management over decades.

The result is for all of us to see.

Issue is Pak people are cowards.. they have let this happen to themselves. Iqbal would be ashamed - he blessed this country in his vision but it was hijacked by the bitches GHQ establishment.

Shut down their parallel economies and hang these coward general bitches for all to see. We all know they coodle with the enemies in Dubai yet point them as enemies as needed.

They have systematically destroyed every level of IQ by destroying the educational fabric and every sense of notion of civility.

Mobs should have hung a few GHQ generals back in May and you would have seen these haramkhors run with their green cards to US or Belgium.

Issue is Pak people are cowards.. they have let this happen to themselves. Iqbal would be ashamed - he blessed this country in his vision but it was hijacked by the bitches GHQ establishment.

Shut down their parallel economies and hang these coward general bitches for all to see. We all know they coodle with the enemies in Dubai yet point them as enemies as needed.

They have systematically destroyed every level of IQ by destroying the educational fabric and every sense of notion of civility.

Mobs should have hung a few GHQ generals back in May and you would have seen these haramkhors run with their green cards to US or Belgium.
Not enough people came out. After all, it was a woman that led the charge at the fence. Everyone else was sleeping. Once this caretaker setup sent everyone the new electricity bill, now they are awake.

I don't know why this Steve Hanke guy constantly badmouths everyone without suggesting anything better. He is criticizing the military government before they have even warmed the seats. As far as I know, they have not instituted any new 'monetary policy' except an idiot was replaced by an intelligent woman as the finance minister.

Turkey still treats kurds as their people and separated PKK from Innocents.

Iran respects their own Sunnis Christians Zoroastrians Jews and Ahmadis.

When did we last hear of a Kurdish or Sunni mosque blown up in a turkey or Iran?

Wrong. In Iran Sunnis are not allowed to build mosques in Shia majority cities but the same does not apply to Shias in Sunni cities.

I was told so by an Iranian Baloch.

Turkey also has serious issues with the rights of religious minorities. And yes homes and places of worship belonging to religious minorities have been attacked in Turkey.

Read on the treatment of Alevis and Christians in Turkey. As I wrote, Pakistan is not much better than Turkey but to cite Iran and Turkey as examples of religious tolerance is a bit off.

Wrong. In Iran Sunnis are not allowed to build mosques in Shia majority cities but the same does not apply to Shias in Sunni cities.

I was told so by an Iranian Baloch.

Turkey also has serious issues with the rights of religious minorities. And yes homes and places of worship belonging to religious minorities have been attacked in Turkey.

Read on the treatment of Alevis and Christians in Turkey. As I wrote, Pakistan is not much better than Turkey but to cite Iran and Turkey as examples of religious tolerance is a bit off.
Malaysia is not a good country for shias.

Thisnis
Read on the treatment of Alevis and Christians in Turkey
Kinda new to me, and I will read up more.

Maybe a better way to put it would be that they are comparatively better, it would be an unreasonable expectation to compare an Islamic country to say Germany or USA.

Thisnis

Maybe a better way to put it would be that they are comparatively better, it would be an unreasonable expectation to compare an Islamic country to say Germany or USA.

Yeah you're right on that part.

Turkey's history has been controversial actually. And it's a current controversial trend.

But it is a sensitive topic at the end of the day. But as I wrote, Pakistan is not much better than Iran & Turkey.

I'd argue UAE is more prosperous as far as non-Muslims are concerned.

Thisnis

Erdogan is Ertugrul ghazi now .

Back
Top Bottom