What's new

Undercover Army relief team ‘Shouted for Azad Kashmir and laughed at it later’

They should have been up front. As far as I'm concerned, they could have been honest.

Indian fairy tales :) NVM. why would they save Hurriat people? when they are killing these hurriat members. Its simple Indian army was spying NOT helping.

Pakistan send 80 helicopters in Jammu Kashmir?

Indian army made up something to get information from Kashmiris :)

Every Muslim in India has a soft spot for Pakistan. No big deal.

And who are you to talking on the behalf of entire muslims in India?
Lol.
If you said that in area my muslim friends would make sticker of you and stamp it on the wall.

Indian fairy tales :) NVM. why would they save Hurriat people? when they are killing these hurriat members. Its simple Indian army was spying NOT helping.

Indian army made up something to get information from Kashmiris :)

It is our nations integral part .Spying or helping it is our right outsiders should mind their own business

Lol.
If you said that in area my muslim friends would make sticker of you and stamp it on the wall.

Then why you are treating Indian Muslims as traitors?

It is our nations integral part .Spying or helping it is our right outsiders should mind their business

:lol: its an occupied land not your integral part. and NO you are NOT helping you are just spying on Kashmiris

Lol.
You RSS people are delusional. Just because Hindus hate Pakistan doesn't mean Muslims should hate it too. When sometimes many of us in company of Hindus speak negative about Pakistan but that is to avoid any confrontation. Cause you know Muslims get beaten up when they cheer for Pakistan in cricket match.

We don't differentiate ourselves from Pakistanis. Hope we can come together again.

Now who the hell are you to speak on behalf of the muslim community? I can do that since I am a Muslim.

Then why you are treating Indian Muslims as traitors?

:lol: its an occupied land not your integral part. and NO you are NOT helping you are just spying on Kashmiris

If my muslim friends see your post they will mock you.
Lot of Pak minorities is still try to escape from Pakistan find their way back to India.Then why our minorities dont have such a fate ?
Food for thoughts .madam.Food for thoughts.

Well we dont care about an opinion from an outsider for how to treat our nations integral part

You RSS people are delusional. Just because Hindus hate Pakistan doesn't mean Muslims should hate it too. When sometimes many of us in company of Hindus speak negative about Pakistan but that is to avoid any confrontation. Cause you know Muslims get beaten up when they cheer for Pakistan in cricket match.

We don't differentiate ourselves from Pakistanis. Hope we can come together again.

Now who the hell are you to speak on behalf of the muslim community? I can do that since I am a Muslim.

No you cant .You are just only one muslim in 180 million people.And dont mistake that entire nation and muslims are like you.
@acetophenol will explain to you?
Dont degrade our muslim brothers here with your useless rant.

IA might have hired few indian professional trolls from pdf .......

Every Muslim in India has a soft spot for Pakistan. No big deal.
You MAY be true.
Because in my area in the festival of eid all muslims hoisted around 200 flag that is very similar to pak's flag
when i asked them they said that it is flag of Islam.
Is it true that pak's flag is Islam's flag?
I really duno that it is true or just an excuse to get away with this flag controversy.

You MAY be true.
Because in my area in the festival of eid all muslims hoisted around 200 flag that is very similar to pak's flag
when i asked them they said that it is flag of Islam.
Is it true that pak's flag is Islam's flag?
I really duno that it is true or just an excuse to get away with this flag controversy.
Ha ha here comes another troll ....! Buddy if that is the case all the Islamic countries hosting ismalic flags are Pakistan...?

Ha ha here comes another troll ....! Buddy if that is the case all the Islamic countries hosting ismalic flags are Pakistan...?
dost I was just asking a question.
Ok so those flags are islamic
then problem solved.

Last edited:
If my muslim friends see your post they will mock you.
Lot of Pak minorities is still try to escape from Pakistan find their way back to India.Then why our minorities dont have such a fate ?
Food for thoughts .madam.Food for thoughts.

Well we dont care about an opinion from an outsider for how to treat our nations integral part

No you cant .You are just only one muslim in 180 million people.And dont mistake that entire nation and muslims are like you.
@acetophenol will explain to you?
Dont degrade our muslim brothers here with your useless rant.

:lol: "Muslim youths barred at garba venues in Godhra"

You are questioning their patriotism.
Including our best ever former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
By not hating Pakistan? So according to you every patriot must hate Pakistan. I don't think so.

Man has created all the borders and countries, Allah(swt) hasn't. Most of Muslims think like me, sorry to break your bubble.

Back
Top Bottom