What's new

UNBELIEVABLE: MARCOS Training video!!

No man, he was residing other city and came only for wedding. I did ask some questions, where is he deputed now.....where has he been for joint exercise, how he got recruited...and his future plans etc.(I feel not good to share here) I was not lucky enough to hear his 'action' stories though. I think even his family does not know he is in such a force.

I wouldn't attribute that to secrecy but to the fact that his family members lack of information about the activities of the MARCOS.In the 1980's when the SEALs werent as famous as they are today many SEALs when asked by friends what they did in the Navy they'd reply that they are divers or demolition guys because at that time the standard reply of most american civvies would be "SEAL??Duh what's a SEAL??" and even the US Navy wasn't keen on any promotion for SEALs in those days,it is sometimes young lads would go to some recruiter see various posters of different branches among which would be the SEALs with their dive kits and M-16's that was all the promotion the US Navy did at that time not to mention times werent bad for the world in those days wacko's like Al-Qaeda,LeT,Taliban werent around those days.

Now the situation has changed the US Navy has been for the last 12 years or so been massively promoting SEALs as they need to expand for eg the discovery documentries,Act of Valor movie which features active duty SEALs and it has worked.The Green Berets on the other hand have been camera shy,not much of promotion and now some ex-Green Beret's feel the need for some kind of promotion too.

speaking of the Discovery documentaries for those interested they are:(they are on youtube)
1)US Navy SEALs -Direct Action.
2)US Navy SEALs-The Silent Option.
3)US Navy SEALs-In Harm's Way.
4)Navy SEALs -BUDS Class 234.
5)Two Weeks in Hell(Green Berets)
6)Surviving the Cut-Special Forces Combat Divers(Green Berets).

Others one might like:

1)BBC's SAS Survival Secrets(Amazing,it is there on youtube)
2)SAS the search for warriors(Australian SAS selection)
3)Another one is there which features New Zealand SAS selection.

And this one too,British SAS:

SAS - Selection and Training - Part 1/3 - YouTube
SAS - Selection and Training - Part 2/3 - YouTube
SAS - Selection and Training - Part 3/3 - YouTube

awesome find bro!!!!!:yahoo:...........but just wondering when was the vid uploaded????

That medal is not bought... it is earned. Proud of MARCOs and proud to have family members serving. :)

Yeah nice one but hey beat this

He who controls the sea controls the World Hence We are really proud of MARCOS.:azn:

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

The title says CISF but one look and it is clear these are IN MARCOs (gear, uniform, patches, training and swagger!!)- they are parachuting onto IN ships FFS!

The first video of it kind IMO- JUST AWESOME!!

LMAO 67 likes for a single post Abingdonboy aap toh Rich ho gaye.:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome video !! :yahoo:

0.41 - 0.50 reminded me of the firing competition scene in the movie S.W.A.T. ;)

Awesome video..especially @0:18 when they emerge out of the water with their guns pointing.

The BGM is from Kakha Kakha..encounter scene. Excellent remix.

check out this guy's channel at Ogrish.com
Exclusive: Anti Terrorism Jungle Warfare
[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=a5a_1288662538[/video]

Just:

jawdrop.jpg

jaw_drop_596675.jpg

Jaw%2Bdropping.bmp

Back
Top Bottom