What's new

UNBELIEVABLE: MARCOS Training video!!

Excellent Find, have to say the this is the only video I have seen of MARCOS doing training. Most of time its just pics.

Great find indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

F u c k i n g awesome video but isn't this very old since Marcos use Tavor now

800px-Tavor-latrun-exhibition-1.jpg

Very very good find.... Thanks

Just thought would add this

:tup:

regards,

Foo

Last edited by a moderator:
Bl[i]tZ;2669235 said:
F u c k i n g awesome video but isn't this very old since Marcos use Tavor now

Dude weapons used by special ops keeps changing wrt the war zone hence don't get surprised to see AKs in MARCOS hands . Heck even IA boys uses AKs in J/K who usually use INSAS in other regions and have you seen Marcos doing Recon jobs for IA amphibious troops they usually use Insas there.

On topic once again Thanx for sharing this video I was in a impression that our Spec ops are just bunch of regular dudes with nice mean guns but I was clearly wrong.:yahoo:

This does seem to be a recruiting video because all hush hush units like Delta,DEVGRU,SAS,SBS have some kind of recruiting material but distributed within the forces only.MARCOS(E) which I think is in vizag seem to have gotten such a recruiting video made so as to attract more volunteers as both Army SF and MARCOS have been told to expand.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Dude weapons used by special ops keeps changing wrt the war zone hence don't get surprised to see AKs in MARCOS hands . Heck even IA boys uses AKs in J/K who usually use INSAS in other regions and have you seen Marcos doing Recon jobs for IA amphibious troops they usually use Insas there.

On topic once again Thanx for sharing this video I was in a impression that our Spec ops are just bunch of regular dudes with nice mean guns but I was clearly wrong.:yahoo:

Yes target dictates weapons,weapons dictate movement.

With Navy SF's if they are going to go in a ship they prefer MP-5 non-ball ammo as its not good to use high velocity 5.56 rounds inside a ship.Hence when in a ship SEALs,SBS,MARCOS still prefer using MP-5,DEVGRU seems to be using MP-7 now.

Back
Top Bottom