What's new

Ukraine's "Bayraktar" compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones

I'm "lying"???

Do you want me to post screenshots? I've got screenshots. You fighting with Bangladeshis,Brits,Germans,Americans,Chinese and Pakistanis.

Your false flager troll team and screenshots from 2021

in this thread , you and your greek , persian , chinese troll team has started trolling , insulting and provoking in the last 2 days

full of lies , insulting and trolling ... its your troll team

Your troll team has started trolling and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye , Turkish defense industry , even president of Turkiye

Last edited:
Your false flager troll team and screenshots from 2021

in this thread , you and your greek , persian , chinese troll team has started trolling , insulting and provoking in the last 2 days

full of lies , insulting and trolling ... its your troll team

1 -- first your troll team has started giving false info about TB-2 UCAV
and I blocked your lies and anti Turkiye propaganda

TB-2 UCAVs is not using full of foreign compenents ... stop lying

except engine , TB-2 is full of indigenous

2 -- your troll team has started saying its an insult to İran to compare Turkish TB-2 with İranian Drone

and I gave real info about TB-2 and İranian S-139

even Turkish tactical UCAV is superior to İranian MALE UCAV

3 -- your troll team has started saying Turkish KIZILELMA is a mockup with small turbojet engine

reality : KIZILELMA is not a mockup , but real prototype with AI-25LTL turbofan engine
THERE'S NO TROLL TEAM
Stop crying! There's no imaginary "troll team". You've been fighting with everyone on the forum,because you can't accept a different opinion. And because EVERY COMMENT YOU MAKE HAS NATIONALISTIC RANTS. You insult everyone. Enough!

THERE'S NO TROLL TEAM
Stop crying! There's no imaginary "troll team". You've been fighting with everyone on the forum,because you can't accept a different opinion. And because EVERY COMMENT YOU MAKE HAS NATIONALISTIC RANTS. You insult everyone. Enough!

there is no different opinion ,, but your lies

and your troll team same false flager greek,persian,chinese members

YOUR LIES .. read crying troll team

1 --
first your troll team has started giving false info about TB-2 UCAV
and I blocked your lies and anti Turkiye propaganda

TB-2 UCAVs is not using full of foreign compenents ... stop lying

except engine , TB-2 is full of indigenous

2 -- your troll team has started saying its an insult to İran to compare Turkish TB-2 with İranian Drone

and I gave real info about TB-2 and İranian S-139

even Turkish tactical UCAV is superior to İranian MALE UCAV

3 -- your troll team has started saying Turkish KIZILELMA is a mockup with small turbojet engine

reality : KIZILELMA is not a mockup , but real prototype with AI-25TLT turbofan engine

Last edited:
How do you expect people to react when you mock and insult their countries and everything they say? Even when people talk to you kindly,you still insult them and you are provocative.

How do you expect people to react when you mock and insult their countries and everything they say? Even when people talk to you kindly,you still insult them and you are provocative.

You are real Provocateur who joined PDF in 2021 and terorized all my threads - posts

Read your posts and you will see who is insult and provoke people

You called me donkey and I called you monkey
also you called me homosexual
and I said homosexuality was invented by gay greeks

Hey,donkey:

Stop bragging like a homosexual at a gay pride parade in downtown New York.

if you argue kindly I'll be kind too , If you insult me then I also insult you

Your troll team has started trolling and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye , Turkish defense industry , even president of Turkiye

Last edited:
Ok Iets start...who is the liar? You want facts? you get facts:
Turkiye is ahead China and Russia
Your Behaviour: Propaganda/ Racist
only USA and Turkiye develops unmanned stealth Fighter Jet ....
Your Behaviour: Desinformation
Russia, China, Iran, UK also have advanced Stealth programs.
Iranl/Saudi and Egypt which were our ex vassals can not develop even a Warship , Helicopter , Engines , AD Systems , EW Systems , LASER and Hypersonic electromagnetic Railgun , etc
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive / Liar and desinformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_equipment_manufactured_in_Iran
stupid low IQ troll team ... our ex slaves
Your Behaviour: Racist

Your greek-persian-chinese troll team has started insulting me , Turks , Turkiye and president of Turkiye
Your Behaviour: Untruthful Nope you started with your behaviour
first read all your posts then come and blame me ,, you cowardly crying idiot who has low character

you and your troll team are crying and provoke all my threads even all my posts
Your Behaviour: Disrespectful/Agressive You want to be provoked.
go and cry to mods like little crying girl

Your Behaviour: Passive agressive/ Disrespectful With this sentence you admit that you do not follow the rules in this forum.

Stupid loser Greek monkey
All of them were TURKS .... and your MASTERS
Your Behaviour: Agressive and Insulting Nobody of them was MY Master
Great Hun, Western Hun, European Hun, Ak Hun, Göktürk, Avar, Khazars, Uyghur, Karahan, Ghaznavids, Great Seljuks, Khwarazmshahs, Altınordu, Timur, Mughal and Ottoman
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive Turkey is now penetrated by Western culture.
Our ex slaves greeks,persians,chinese keep crying losers
Your Behaviour: Agressive, Racist and insulting other countries Persia and china were never occupied by you srekcuS <=
homosexuality was invented by gay greeks
whole worlds knows about it
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive : Yeah and today the biggest gay community in Europe is in Turkey. By the way, you are famous doing it also with goats and donkeys in central anatolia.
great warrior TURKS vs all pathetic slaves greeks,persians,chinese
Your lies , jealousy and butthurt feelings wont defame the Turkish defense industry
TOPIC IS OVER
Your Behaviour: Liar: Topic over? Another Lie! You continued the debate!

Only great warrior TURKS created 16 empires in the last 2.500 years and ruled part of China , India , İran , Central Asia , İraq , Syria , All Middle East , North Africa , Egypt , Greece and all Balkans for centuries

TURKs ruled İran for over 960 years between 960s and 1925

Gaznavids , Great Seljuk Empire , Safavis also Afshar and Qajar Dynasties
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive Safavids f**ed Ottoman empire and were shiites. Qajar, Afsharid and so on were Iranians. Azeris are originally Iranian Heritage. They are only turk language people because they were forced by the evil ottoman empire. The first word ever spoken from God to the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.a was" READ"!
So here Read you dumb bacteria:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples

Its not Drone idiot
Its unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
Your Behaviour: Agressive/Disrespectful Drone is another word for Unmanned areal vehicle or Unmanned combat areal vehicle. A unmanned "fighter jet" is a unmanned areal combat vehicle because its unmanned. The synonym "Drone" is the generic term for all kinds of unmanned areal vehicles.
backward China's poor quality copy weapons or backward İran's fake QAHER-313
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive / Desinformation
Qaher 313 was never fake. It was a early concept model. The "fake" term came popular when western medias gave the qaher 313 this title. Iranian Missiles are not fake anr ready to destroy all your airbases within 7 Minutes.

About poor quality in China....ääähmmm your Iphone is produces there...
Ignorant people should not talk about history. Every historian knows how important the Turks are for world history.
Your Behaviour: Disinformation and manipulation through generalization: Absolutely unimportant.

We have established many states from the middle of Europe to the north of Africa, from Central Asia to India and the whole Middle East.
Your Behaviour: Desinformation Ok lets ask indian members here what do they say?

copycat China talking about copy

China has no technology to develop high quality UCAV like Turkish AKINCI or American MQ-9 or Israeli EITAN
Your Behaviour: Munafiq style Why are you mentioning Zionist Regime? Are they your friends?
keep dreaming about Chinese Long-range combat and bombing drones as like İranian fake QAHER-313

Your Behaviour: Passive agressive Attacking Iran and China as a nation
jealous silly sht dont waste my time

I told you real info , still wth are you trolling ?
Your Behaviour: Disrespectful
@Hack-Hook : Hack-Hook gave you a normal answear and you are responding in this respectless way.
KIZILELMA maden flight in the first quarter of 2023
and it is not mock up , but real prototype
and AI-25TLT (16,5 kN) turbofan engine is not mini turbojet engine

go and dream about İranian fake QAHER-313
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive Another attack on Iran
Another daydreamer with same lies from 2015
wake up this is 2022

except Engine , TB-2 is full of indigenous including CATS E/O System
İranian S-129 UCAV also use foreign engine from ROTAX

and better combat capability/doctrine/technology than İranian Drones

-- İranian S-129 UCAV armed with 4 x Sadid-345 guided Bombs with range of 6 km

-- Turkish TB-2 armed with 4 x MAM-L laser guided munitions with range of 15 km

and 300 km Communication Range is enough to operate for Tactical level
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive We are better, our d**ck is longer....Another passive agressive response from you to a normal question.
We dont care about copycat China with low quality standard

We have our own agenda to develop everything with high quality NATO standard
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive / Insulting other countries / Desinformation and Manipulating

go and develop first high quality MALE UCAV like Turkish AKINCI and American MQ-9

China's GJ-11 or AVIC Dark Sword as like İranian QAHER333
View attachment 879370
Your Behaviour: Desinformation / Topic already mentioned: Qaher was only a model at this time. Nobody in Iran said that this is a functioning jet. West claimed that Iran was saying that. But was not true.

hundreds of millions of Chinese are working like slaves for $2 Dollars in a day to produce American-European-Japanese-Turkish brands
China is capital of low labor in the world

cheap and low quality chinese products everywhere in all over the world
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive / Defarming image. Maybe in China there are many people with a hard life, thats true, but in the US is much poverty as well and a much bigger addict problem. At the moment World industry can not live without China. And there is no turkish big Brad like Gucci, Armani or Prada. So go and sell your nuts.

Turks has started developing national defense industry after American arms embargo on Turkiye in 1975

not in one day but in 47 years

and China is copying everything
but Turkiye can not copy American European Weapons ... because IP rights
Turkiye itself develops weapons or paying billions of Dollars for technology transfer

BAYKAR's first UAV in 2004

and in 18 years BAYKAR was become Drone super power in the world
Your Behaviour: Desinformation: China was copying to learn. Now they developed these products to real war machines. AI, Quantum computing or Engeneering. According to SJR: China is producing most of the science articles in the world today. https://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2021&area=2200
Iran globally in enineering on rank 10 - turkey on rank 16.

educate yourself first idiot
Your Behaviour: Disrespectful/ Insulting/ Agressive

T

keep posting stupid youtube channels ... little ching chong
Your Behaviour: Racist:
Without Turkiye , China's OBOR project is nothing
If you don't want the China's OBOR project to get worse. Keep a low profile.

USA blocked Greece , Ukraine , Syria and use Armenia to block Azerbaijan which host middle corridor from China to Europe through Turkiye
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive/ passive racist

keep living in your fantasy world

Yes I am sure
there is no borderline between Turkiye and China
China has no enough power projection
and China can not deploy millions of soldiers to invade Turkiye ... what a daydreamer boy
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive (first sentence)

in Korean war 5.000 Turks including my uncle fought against 100.000 Chinese to save cowardly Americans .
Your Behaviour: Desinformation/Racist :Americans have more balls than you. The wars they fought...even if i not agree with them....were real wars. Korean war, Vietnam and so on. How many US soldiers died in korea? how many turkish died in Korea?
and Japan invaded China during ww2 but USA saved China from Japan
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive: So what do you want to say with that?

False flager clown

Chinese can not make even high quality targeting pod ....

and we dont need old technologies J10

Turkiye has developed unique technology KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
View attachment 879327

Your Behaviour: Desinformation/ passive racist: LYou are arguing against China in a disrespectful way. In the next term you are really comparing these aguments to your own country and mentioning how great you are. This is kind of racist because you again put others under your feet.
Taiwan under American protection , there cowardly Chinese can not attack Taiwan

Chinese many times have started civil war and killed eachothers ( millions of dead )
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive: China will one day reunite its contry completely. On the one hand you say americans are cowards, on the other hand you argue that Taiwan is under US protection and China can not invade. So find the error.
only a few minutes and no more your port in Greece

stop dreaming false flager Greek
Your Behaviour: Disrespectful
China has no courage to do anything against Taiwan
Your Behaviour: Insulting china

Y-20 and H-6N are not UCAV and we are talking about UCAVs

if we are talking about nuclear weapons

Turkiye hosts B-61 thermonuclear bombs to carry by Turkish F-16s with KC-135 aierefueling Tankers to reach China
Your Behaviour: Desinformation: If a turkish person even thinks about touching these bombs, USA will bomb you to the ground
little chinese keep J10 and WS10 for yourself
we dont need low quality chinese copy weapons
Your Behaviour: passive agressive

silly Greek again jumped to my post
NATO is stronger than China .... and Turkiye is a NATO member
and I just said China can not fire even a single bullet to NATO Countries
go and match with tiny Taiwan
They can and they will do

Says copycat China's little ching chong
first develop high quality targeting pod
Pakistan prefered high quality Turkish targeting pod instead of low quality Chinese targeting pod to use by Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets
Your Behaviour: Passive agressive
10 years ago Israelis also said that Turkiye can not develop high quality UCAV

RESULT : Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world and better than İsraeli UCAVs
Your Behaviour: Cowardness Here we see clearly who is your real master
We dont need J-10C Fighter Jet which has lower capacity than Turkish Air Force F-16s

Turks develop the latest technology .... even copycat Chinese dream about it
Your Behaviour: Desinformation/ Passive agressive:You dont even have an Idea of how an air to air fight is done. You dont know about energy management in the air, Thrust, doghfight - one circle fight, basic fighter maneuvers or pilot skills.
Turkey is ready to possess nuclear weapons... As long as Turkey is not afraid of P5 sanctions. lol.
Your Behaviour: Desinformation:
same lies again and again
and dont compare low quality İranian Chinese Drones with state of the art Turkish Drones

Your Behaviour: Propaganda/ Racist

Yes I am right

Turkiye is ahead Russia and China in UCAV technology

Russia, China, Iran, UK also have advanced Stealth programs.

learn about worldwide military

UK cancelled its unmanned stealth Fighter Jet project

Russia,China,İran yes as like QAHER-313

Dont show me cheap persian propaganda

and Your troll team Behaviour: Passive agressive / Liar and desinformation

Your not even remotely close to China/Russia/US militarily. Iran/Israel/Saudi and Egypt is stronger than Turkey and thats in Turkeys region alone so stfu and accept your crumbling economy and low iq birthright

This is the classic joke of Chinese military forums about Turkey~ Huskies are dogs. Turkey is a country.
1663701991233.png

This dog is also photographed in reality from Hubble telescope from close for the first time. Turkish gouverment tried to keep this image secret. But was leaked last year:

1663701967451.png

1663701977878.png

still wtf are you talking about ?

Russia,China,İran yes as like QAHER-313
There is already a statement about Qaher 313. aND IT WAS NOT UNMANNED SO YOU MISSED THE TOPIC.

About Stealth...where are your stealth drones?
And Irans Stealth drones are for years in mass production and already had combat experience:

ddddd.png

and Your troll team Behaviour: Passive agressive / Liar and desinformation

View attachment 881241

View attachment 881239
View attachment 881240

All of these were just the reaction of your behaviour. My list is longer than yours and if you read this thread carefully from the beginning of the second page: You started with your agressive and racist behaviour from the beginning. I came online much much later from page 10+++

Propaganda?

fffff.png

Last edited:
Your Behaviour: Desinformation/ Passive agressive:You dont even have an Idea of how an air to air fight is done. You dont know about energy management in the air, Thrust, doghfight - one circle fight, basic fighter maneuvers or pilot skills.

You dont know even BVR combat with stealth platform against the 4th gen Fighter Jets with far bigger RCS

learn about military then come to discuss with me

full of lies and insult

Lol Bayraktar is an easy target for air defence.
Its just a flying shit.

TB2 uses many foreign components including Canadian EO. Iranian drones are fully domestic.

hey. Little turks if you want to buy J-10 and WS-10 you better keep a low profile.

Hey little Turkey. Pay attention. Turkey's economy still relies on Chinese loans. If you don't want the Turkish economy to get worse. Keep a low profile.

1663702650047.png

A cheap, stupid, stupid Turk. Need me to show you more links. Let you know the real world and how poor and backward Turkey is?

Comparing Turkish drone which is a combination of products of multuple countries is an insult to Iranian Shahed-129.

if somebody can add peykan engine to a mockup , then its possible to add a mini turbojet to a mockup

About Stealth...where are your stealth drones?
And Irans Stealth drones are for years in mass production and already had combat experience:

what a joke showing us toys

Turkiye develops real unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to carry AESA Radar , 280 km SOM cruise missile , 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles

what about so-called iranian stealth toy ?

1663703139956.jpeg

1663703125138.png

1663703193294.jpeg

1663703175872.jpeg

1663703229253.jpeg

Last edited:
You dont know even BVR combat with stealth platform against the 4th gen Fighter Jets with far bigger RCS

learn about military then come to discuss with me

full of lies and insult

View attachment 881244

New Turkish MBT
bbb.png

what a joke showing us toys

Turkiye develops real unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to carry AESA Radar , 280 km SOM cruise missile , 100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles
Iran have 2500 km cruise missile and 190km air to air missile. And at least we have a air defence. You have no air defence hahahaha

Iranian drones were tested on Turkish soldiers. They work well:

An Iranian-made unmanned drone was used in an attack on a Turkish military camp in northern Syria on Nov. 24, killing four soldiers, a senior Turkish official has told the Hürriyet Daily News.

“In the air strike, assessed to have been carried out by the Syrian regime forces, three of our heroic soldiers were killed and 10 soldiers were wounded, one severely,” the Turkish Armed Forces said in a written statement on Nov. 24 on the attack that occurred near the northern Syrian city of al-Bab.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/i...in-attack-on-turkish-soldiers-in-syria-106965

New Turkish MBT
View attachment 881250

Iran have 2500 km cruise missile and 190km air to air missile. And at least we have a air defence. You have no air defence hahahaha

typical stupid post from troll team and starting trolling

İranian Drones can not carry heavy cruise missile and air to air missile
copycat İran's outdated technology ....

and Turkiye has its own Air Defense Systems better than İran

SUNGUR MANPADS
KORKUT 35mm SPAAG
HISAR-A+ low altitude Air Defense System
HISAR-O+ medium altitude Air Defense System
SIPER high altitude Air Defense System

1663704469077.png

1663704479516.png

1663704554651.jpeg