What's new

Ukraine's "Bayraktar" compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones

because F-16 and SU-35 is far superior to chinese copy weapons
if we buy a fighter jet , that will be F-16 , Eurofighter or Russian opition , but not chinese garbage
Now Turkish beggars think it has a lot of options?

remind you. The J-10C massacred the Turkish Air Force.... What can Turkey's "dark sword copy" do?

We will not buy your poor quality products even if you give them for free.

Stop bullshit now.
Nobody interest in chinese copy weapons in Turkiye

keep lying and trolling
guess. Will Turkey believe you guys these little Turkey jokes? lolllllllllll

we dont worry about it
but your greece is crying in the US " please dont give F-16 to Turkiye "

and as like greek politicans , you are also crying here
You seem to be pretty darn worried about getting a new fighter jet. You're going here and there trying to find a way to counter our Air Force.

It's obvious that you're the ones left behind when it comes to the Air Force.

Screenshot_2022-09-15 Turkish media F-35s can come “suddenly at night” to Greece(1).png

Now Turkish beggars think it has a lot of options?

remind you. The J-10C massacred the Turkish Air Force.... What can Turkey's "dark sword copy" do?

İf needed
We have better option as like Russian S400

İts Russian SU-35 , SU-57

but not chinese low quality copy garbage

You seem to be pretty darn worried about getting a new fighter jet. You're going here and there trying to find a way to counter our Air Force.

It's obvious that you're the ones left behind when it comes to the Air Force.

View attachment 881182

Anti-ERDOGAN and FETO-PKK Members SELCUK TEPELI and ABDULLAH BOZKURT from anti-Turkiye FOX and NORDIC

stupid idiot SELCUK TEPELI doesnt know that F-35 is not 100% invisible
S400 Radar , Turkish EIRS AESA Radar and Passive Radars sees stealth Fighter Jets

İn reality

Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is coming to change the game in the region
Turkiye to produce 72 KIZILELMA until 2027 while Greece may get the first F-35 in 2027

even no any agreement yet ... only dream about F35 in 2027

İf needed
We have better option as like Russian S400

İts Russian SU-35 , SU-57

but not chinese low quality copy garbage

Anti-ERDOGAN and FETO-PKK Members SELCUK TEPELI and ABDULLAH BOZKURT from anti-Turkiye FOX and NORDIC

stupid idiot SELCUK TEPELI doesnt know that F-35 is not 100% invisible
S400 Radar , Turkish EIRS AESA Radar and Passive Radars sees stealth Fighter Jets

İn reality

Turkish KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is coming to change the game in the region
Turkiye to produce 72 KIZILELMA until 2027 while Greece may get the first F-35 in 2027

even no any agreement yet ... only dream about F35 in 2027
in the real world. Turkey has never had anything "quality"! lol. This is why the Turkish media is begging for the J-10C!

You say the J-10 is "garbage". do not forget. Turkey's backward industry can't even make this "garbage"!

This "garbage" is enough to massacre the Turkish Air Force! lolll

You say the J-10 is "garbage". do not forget. Turkey's backward industry can't even make this "garbage"!

Wait and see in 2023

KIZILELMA first flight
HURJET first flight
TFX roll out

we dont need old technology chinese copy garbage

Wait and see in 2023

KIZILELMA first flight
HURJET first flight
TFX roll out

we dont need old technology chinese copy garbage
J-10 massacres the Turkish Air Force. I will tell you what "Technology and Quality" is. Turkey will tell you what rubbish is.

There are only two things the little turkey trash is doing: bragging and lying.

Normal Turks are still begging for J-10.

Oh BTW. Now the Turkish Air Force is really garbage. Go buy some JF-17s.

@waz when are you going to flash the troll through the toilet?

Stop lying
KIZILELMA is not fake or propaganda

Your İranian QAHER-313 is fake and propaganda

we reported your troll team for trolling , insulting and lying

Reported :coffee: again

Keep going suicidal troll.

So, I guess the verdict still hasn't been reached on whose dick is bigger.

Reported :coffee: again

Keep going suicidal troll.

I also reported you , jealous persian,greek,chinese troll team

go and cry about İranian QAHER-313 which is fake and propaganda

I also reported you , jealous persian,greek,chinese troll team

go and cry about İranian QAHER-313 which is fake and propaganda
Everyone on the forum is a troll according to you. Everyone is wrong and you are right every time. Stop this behavior.

Everyone on the forum is a troll according to you. Everyone is wrong and you are right every time. Stop this behavior.

not everyone , but your anti-Turkiye greek-persian-chinese troll team

yes I am right , Turkish UCAVs are superior to İranian and Chinese UCAVs
and KIZILELMA is not fake-mockup or propaganda

your troll team is wrong
and your troll team has started trolling , lying and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye and Turkish defense industry

I very well knows your dirty plan
first you and your troll team terrorize thread , trolling and provoking me and other Turkish members

then crying to your AMAAN , DEINO , etc to ban me

your cheap plan wont work anymore

Last edited:
not everyone , but your greek-persian-chinese troll team

yes I am right , Turkish UCAVs are superior to İranian and Chinese UCAVs
and KIZILELMA is not fake-mockup or propaganda

your troll team is wrong
and your troll team has started trolling , lying and insulting me , Turks , Turkiye and Turkish defense industry

I very well knows your dirty plan
first you and your troll team terrorize thread , trolling and provoking me and other Turkish members

then crying to your AMAAN , DEINO , etc to ban me

your cheap plan wont work anymore
You've fought with every ethnicity here. You've fought with Greeks,Persians,Chinese,Arabs,Pakistanis,Indians,Israelis,Bangladeshis,Germans,French,Americans,British,Swedish,probably Australians and Canadians too. So,I guess the problem is with YOU and not everybody else.

You've fought with every ethnicity here. You've fought with Greeks,Persians,Chinese,Arabs,Pakistanis,Indians,Israelis,Bangladeshis,Germans,French,Americans,British,Swedish,probably Australians and Canadians too. So,I guess the problem is with YOU and not everybody else.

You are still lying

in this thread , I fought only false flager greek,persian and chinese members who attacked me , Turks , Turkiye and Turkish defense industry

the problem is you and your greek,persian,chinese troll team which terrorize all my threads , posts and Turkish threads

I am on PDF since 2017 and I never get negative vote until 2021 when you joined PDF and has started provoke me and terrorize my threads

you are using same troll team and AMAAN , DEINO , and a few mods to ban me
its your dirty plan and inferior character

Last edited:
You are still lying

in this thread , I fought only false flager greek,persian and chinese members who attacked me , Turks , Turkiye and Turkish defense industry

the problem is you and your greek,persian,chinese troll team which terrorize all my threads , posts and Turkish threads

I am on PDF since 2017 and I never get negative vote until 2021 when you joined PDF and has started provoke me and terrorize my threads

you are using same troll team and AMAAN , DEINO , and a few mods to ban me
its your dirty plan and inferior character
I'm "lying"???

Do you want me to post screenshots? I've got screenshots. You fighting with Bangladeshis,Brits,Germans,Americans,Chinese and Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom