What's new

Ukraine will follow Turkey's example if its air space is violated

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) Secretary Oleksandr Turchynov has said that if Ukrainian air space is violated by military aircraft then Ukraine will respond in the same manner as Turkey would.

"The Ukrainian military must act in the same way by defending our state from aggression in air space," the NSDC press service quotes Turchynov as saying after an Su-24 Russian Air Force jet was shot down by the Turkish Air Force on Tuesday morning.

Ukraine will follow Turkey's example if its air space is violated – NSDC

Ukraine is still breathing? I thought they are raising down the rankings to replace romania as the poorest country in europe.

Ukraine is still breathing? I thought they are raising down the rankings to replace romania as the poorest country in europe.

what does "raising down" mean?

please learn some proper english. i know it is hard with your low Labor force income, but please try it!

:-) I knew somehow the Turkish Cyber Trooper in here instead of debating coherently will started a thread with the intend to flame here.

Ukraine understand the CONSEQUENCE

whereas Turkey is living blissfully oblivion of the danger ahead.

All this demonstrate to me that TURKEY is trying very hard to justify their BIGGEST MILITARY BLUNDER.

Russia can afford to lose a vintage SU-24 bomber although it is obvious to every MILITARY ANALYST that it was not a threat to TURKEY as it was not FLYING towards ANKARA.

Our Singapore Air Force frequently violates the airspace of its neighbors and so far there was never any incidence or protests.

:coffee: Is TURKEY the HITMAN for another country?

LOL Ukraine should calm down and stop being emotional. Ukraine isn't a full member of NATO like Turkey, so we wont really go to war with Russia if Russia invades/attacks them in case they shoot down a Russian fighter Jet(even if it violated their border).
Just because the U.K/U.S are providing military training, equipment and support to Ukraine and economic sanctions on Russia doesn't means we will go to war directly with Russia for Ukraine which isn't a NATO member by the way. Ukraine should be careful, its not Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom