What's new

UAE opens 40 schools in Pakistan

This is F**king embarrassing!!! Foreign nations have to build our necessary infrastructure for us and that too with their own money???

Only goes to prove that we are a nation of beggars only good at taking. No wonder these Arabs then mock us of being their slaves and belonging to "slave class" (what that Saudi dude said to the ASF guards in the air port). A nation of miskeen.

This is F**king embarrassing!!! Foreign nations have to build our necessary infrastructure for us and that too with their own money???

Only goes to prove that we are a nation of beggars only good at taking. No wonder these Arabs then mock us of being their slaves and belonging to "slave class" (what that Saudi dude said to the ASF guards in the air port). A nation of miskeen.

Shame on you to say that. I already cleared up the meaning of the word "Miskeen". Arabs use this term with Arabs and non-Arabs. Pakistanis in specific in GCC are treated far more better than others because they are proud and don't allow anyone to belittle them. I asked Saudis about them and they all say the same. An Arab would not dare to belittle or mock a Pakistani as they are intolerant toward such treatment. Ask Sombozo and Al Bhatti about this matter. And as you live in USA I defy you if you didn't face any discrimination there. So, what? we all brothers help each others in times of need. GCC help Jordan financially and I am so grateful for it. And if they need you or us anytime we should be there for help.

I am waiting for someone to jump in and start screaming wahabi, wahabi, wahabi!

Iran_B, where are you?

Who cares man...

Shame on you to say that. I already cleared up the meaning of the word "Miskeen". Arabs use this term with Arabs and non-Arabs. Pakistanis in specific in GCC are treated far more better than others because they are proud and don't allow anyone to belittle them. I asked Saudis about them and they all say the same. An Arab would not dare to belittle or mock a Pakistani as they are intolerant toward such treatment. Ask Sombozo and Al Bhatti about this matter. And as you live in USA I defy you if you didn't face any discrimination there. So, what? we all brothers help each others in times of need. GCC help Jordan financially and I am so grateful for it. And if they need you or us anytime we should be there for help.

Who cares man...

Sometimes (actually, every time) its better for us to do our own work rather than have our neighbor do it for us. Regarding the slave class, i was only referring to the words that Saudi official mocked the ASF guards with. Of course, i'm not being unthankful or anything towards the GCC, but we need to do our own work. Next thing you know we will need others to clean our sh!t for us?

Aren't they helping voluntarily? I don't see anything wrong with (Muslim and non-Muslim) countries helping each other. I'm sure there will be a time when Pakistan is helping other countries :)

Aren't they helping voluntarily? I don't see anything wrong with (Muslim and non-Muslim) countries helping each other. I'm sure there will be a time when Pakistan is helping other countries :)

Indeed we help other Muslim countries as well, as much as we can. It's just that in some fields we get help, in others we help them :) it's mutual, and a good thing, we're just going through a bad time right now, hopefully soon we'll see some betterment Insha'Allah.

Btw, On topic, Arab countries, especially KSA and UAE have been helping us a lot. They are always appreciated and we're thankful to them for their care :)

haan.... kucch log bheekh se hi khush rahte hai.

sirf lena jaante hai, dena nahi.

Ab dena aur wapsi mein ziada laina to banyay ki nature mein hota hai....Banya kia janay dosti ke osool(
"Bander kya jaane adrak ka swad"):devil:

June 15, 2013

2768932352.jpg

The UAE’s Pakistan Assistance Programme is distributing 30,000 bags to students in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province as part of a programme to support education in the country.

30,000 school bags for pupils in Pakistan

The initiative will assist 30,000 schoolchildren in 25 cities and towns of Swat

The UAE Pakistan Assistance Programme (PAP) is distributing 30,000 school bags to poor, needy and orphan students in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province as part of its second phase of the school bag initiative, being implemented under the instructions of President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to support education in Pakistan.

Abdullah Al Gafli, Director of PAP, said the school bag initiative will assist 30,000 male and female students in 25 cities and towns of the province.

He said the school aid programme is part of the UAE’s efforts to assist students of low-income families to pursue learning.

The initiative, he stressed, aims at easing the financial burden with regard to education, noting that many poor parents were reluctant to send their children to school because they could not afford the fees.

He added that the water-proof bag was specially tailored to last for more than three years and contains all the basic stationery the student will need.

He said the programme is being carried out for the second year running, building on the positive response the first phase generated.

A survey of educators showed that the percentage of attendance had increased remarkably and students maintained high morale.

The PAP’s education initiative will build 53 schools and colleges along with technological and technical institutes, all fully equipped with modern learning facilities. Last year, Al Gafli said, 48 educational institutions were completed and received students.

He said the PAP has made a qualitative leap in the educational sector in the targeted regions, opening up new opportunities for building professional and career capacities and helping those beneficiaries to help in economic and social development.

Indirectly, he said, the PAP empowers students to serve themselves, their family, and the community, thus contributing to reducing unemployment and eliminating poverty.

30,000 school bags for pupils in Pakistan | GulfNews.com

Back
Top Bottom