What's new

U.S. wants the Taliban to accept at least two military bases, Bagram and Shorabak. Taliban say NO

I guess you consider everyone opposing Talibans to be scum.
I guess You are tired of funding the Taliban, without any gain.

If all it takes to get liked by Afghanis is to help them win a war, then certainly the US would be the darlings of Afghanis. The US and KSA provided the means to win.
UBL was a nobody in comparision.
Try another argument, like hating every non-muslim.
Oh dear I guess begging for talks isn't bad enough that you have to make baseless accusations. A clear case of rubbing your excrement on your own face and saying its lavender scented cream.

I guess I would change my original comment, so that I would stop explaining it to every one. Obvious things are not so obvious for some.
:lol::lol:

Oh dear I guess begging for talks isn't bad enough that you have to make baseless accusations. A clear case of rubbing your excrement on your own face and saying its lavender scented cream.
So called Professor was calling me Idiot & dumb and now your'e obsess with Excement & sh*t
WTF?
Your tounges are full of sh*t man !

We used MAYBE %20 of our might.
you used everything you had from B-52s to A10s F1/15 Marines and Seals
, of course, US navy warships and carriers couldn't be utilized due to obvious reasons

its really saddening to see worlds most powerful war machine cucking to rag tag terrorist Org
DmH8B6pWwAA67WI.jpg

That is for a different debate. But I doubt you are willing to take it one at a time.

After the Soviets left, so did we. The point here is about Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda who are outsiders. Do not talk about how Afghanis do not like outsiders when THAT is patently false.

Always respect your point of view.

In 17 years since 9/11, we have seen America inciting wars, invading countries out of no tangible reason.

Take Syria. Syria posed no security risk to USA or Europe. But it still was invaded using proxies. America lectures everyone about terrorism, but in Syria it used terrorists and its supporters like White Helmets to promote its cause of regime change. At this moment, America is supporting terrorists of Al Qaeda types in Idlib while Syria and Russia are bombarding them.

The way Russia has taken decisive action against terrorism, it has exposed America's hypocrisy in 'war on terror'.

You forgot that we practically begged Mullah Omar to stop supporting and harboring Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. We begged for 10 yrs prior to Sept 11, 2001.
and they asked you to provide proofs like which ofcourse you didnt have and you decided to invade them
Taliban didnt like OBL themselves but it was American false bravado and pashtun wali code which forced them to host him

Osama didn't brought any country's name tag with him, Osama in Afghanistan didn't meant Saudi's taking over Afghanistan. So when I talked about 'Afghan's not liking outsiders', it meant countries invading Afghanistan. It was true for Soviet's now true for America, why is it so hard for you understand. Anyways, feel like I am wasting my time. GL to you, Trump and US, make America great Again lewl.
You have wasted your time -- because I know what I am talking about.

Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, as one, was a belligerent. Against who? US. And that make US the other belligerent in a conflict.

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/appl...85e344e491c102e5c125641e003934b7?OpenDocument

CHAPTER I

THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF NEUTRAL POWERS

Article 1. The territory of neutral Powers is inviolable.

Yes, this is true. If a Power claimed neutrality, its territory must not be trespassed by any belligerent.

Art. 2. Belligerents are forbidden to move troops or convoys of either munitions of war or supplies across the territory of a neutral Power.

Here is where Afghanistan, under Mullah Omar, violated common sense and rendered Article 1 impotent.

Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were permitted by Omar to use Afghanistan as a base for recruitment, training, and replenishment of its combatants. In doing so, Mullah Omar made Afghanistan a biased participant in a conflict. Articles 2, 3, and 4 were likewise permitted by Mullah Omar.

Art. 5. A neutral Power must not allow any of the acts referred to in Articles 2 to 4 to occur on its territory.

Afghanistan failed to live up to its responsibilities under Article 5. By allowing Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda to use Afghanistan per articles 2-4, Mullah Omar made Afghanistan an ally of Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda.

The Geneva Convention merely formalized these common sense items. These ideas have been around long before our respective countries came to be.

In this thread, we were mocked that today we 'begged' the Taliban for negotiations. I find it funny.

If I plead with you on an issue for one or two yrs, that is reasonable. But we did not plead with Mullah Omar for 1, 2, or even 3 yrs, which would have been more than reasonable, instead, we begged Mullah Omar FOR TEN F*CKING YRS to stop supporting Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda ON AFGHANISTAN SOIL.

We were far more than reasonable, pal.

Each US presidential term is 4-yrs. That mean our begging of Mullah Omar spanned two presidential administrations. This is why no one, not even the Muslim world, sympathized with Mullah Omar and Afghanistan after Sept 11, 2001. Do you really believe that Mullah Omar was ignorant of what Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were when it comes to US?

We asked Mullah Omar to hand over bin Laden, but not one millisecond did we expect that to happen. Instead, we also asked Omar to simply eject Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda out of Afghanistan and we will take it from there. Ten yrs is a long time to beg someone to do something. The world's most powerful country -- the US -- begged an impoverished and backward Afghanistan for ten yrs to do that something.

Afghanistan do not like 'outsiders'? Tough shit. Should not have gotten involved with Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda in the first place.

So yes, you have wasted your time on this issue. You simply do not know as much and as deep as you think you do.

Taliban offered to trial / handover UBL, but that (UBL) was neither the reason for USA to go to war with Afghanistan nor in the fit in their plans.
Osama bin Laden was Mullah Omar's brother-in-law.

Never mind the silly oil pipeline theory. What was it about Afghanistan that we wanted so badly? Nothing. There was, and still is, nothing in Afghanistan worth to invade. Oil? Women? Gold?

I heard from an unofficial source, that Trump is overruling previous policy and is now looking to bring American companies to mine and cultivate whatever minerals and resources they can get, as he wants to atleast get something in return for the war.
And I heard from an unofficial source that Trump want to make Afghanistan -- not Puerto Rico -- our 51st state. I also heard from the same unofficial source that Trump reverted to Islam.

@gambit
Are you a Zionist? B/c everything you've said so far is a bigger & fatter lie than the average size of a lazy fat @$$ brainwashed Amerikkkan.

They like outsiders well enough to support Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, and Al-Qaeda, which is a transnational organization. Looks like we Americans understood the hypocrisy well enough.

BUSTED Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden in February 2001 BUSH REJECTED OFFER

You forgot that we practically begged Mullah Omar to stop supporting and harboring Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. We begged for 10 yrs prior to Sept 11, 2001.

Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden if shown 9/11 evidence
Sept 21, 2001

Looks like Allah did not planned well enough this time around.

Are you calling Allah stupid? B/c Allah is the same God as your "Christian God" so your are also calling your "Christian God" stupid as well. :nana:

And I heard from an unofficial source that Trump want to make Afghanistan -- not Puerto Rico -- our 51st state. I also heard from the same unofficial source that Trump reverted to Islam.

...wow you really got me there

:coffee:

r in the fit in their plans.
@gambit
Are you a Zionist? B/c everything you've said so far is a bigger & fatter lie than the average size of a lazy fat @$$ brainwashed Amerikkkan.

BUSTED Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden in February 2001 BUSH REJECTED OFFER

Sept 21, 2001

Are you calling Allah stupid? B/c Allah is the same God as your "Christian God" so your are also calling your "Christian God" stupid as well. :nana:

This isn't called an offer to handover OBL, its called "provide us with evidence" and then we'll hand over to Saudi Arabia. Taliban had a chance where they could have simply handed over Osama Bin laden to Pakistan Or Saudi Arabia and United States would have continued to ignore them as it had before, but Taliban wanted something back in return right then. Taliban had no experience in International statecraft and that cost them. If they had indeed returned Osama Bin Laden at the time, we might still have a Taliban Government in Afghanistan today.

Pakistan however knew what had happened, and knew what were the repercussions, so it did what it should have done. Mullahs curse Musharraf to this day, but he did Pakistan a great favor.

Busted -- hand over to the Saudis.

We are under no obligation to accept anything less than hand over US.

Their plan all along was to quell the insurgency and have a few permanent US bases to coordinate and direct further missions and operations. They must take everyone for complete and utter idiots to even propose this idea.
Sure, lets have "peace" only to allow US intelligence and army to continue their designs in a "peaceful" setting, presumably without any checks or restrictions in place. The only remaining question is whether they want fries with that.

Someone should remind that orange loon that US forces have lost the war.

Last edited:
It was never about Osama, it was always about destroying the only muslim nuclear power and to keep a check on China in the region. The Americans wanted to be here indefinitely like they are in germany and south korea, the only thing they didnt anticipiate was that the Taliban ever could keep the fight going for 17 yrs.

Laughing hard. Just as I had suspected that there is a hidden agenda in Afghanistan.

Afghan Taliban will never accept foreign bases in the country.

The Afghan Taliban wants all foreign forces out of Afghanistan.

Their plan all along was to quell the insurgency and have a few permanent US bases to coordinate and direct further missions and operations. They must take everyone for complete and utter idiots to even propose this idea.
Sure, lets have "peace" only to allow US intelligence and army to continue their designs in a "peaceful" setting, presumably without any checks or restrictions in place. The only remaining question is whether they want fries with that.

Someone should remind that orange loon that US forces have lost the war.
This is what I suspect as well. A hidden agenda.

Did the Americans honestly think they could set up permanent bases, with the local Afghan populace saying no to it.

lol, do they think the local Afghans are idiots?

@gambit

Sept 21, 2001

I too laugh at @gambit, he is singing the tune of the American narrative, as if there is no other alternative narrative or explanation.

Many people believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

Back
Top Bottom