What's new

U.S. wants the Taliban to accept at least two military bases, Bagram and Shorabak. Taliban say NO

I guess 'do more' needs to do more now!!

#DoMoreKhalizad

latest

So now after 17 years of a super power using all the might it had, has come down to begging to the people they came to fight in the first place.
Surah Al-Anfal(8:30)
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

I guess 'do more' needs to do more now!!

#DoMoreKhalizad

latest
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:beggeging
So now after 17 years of a super power using all the might it had, has come down to begging to the people they came to fight in the first place.
Surah Al-Anfal(8:30)
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.
Don't get too much excited & happy too soon , USA is master of Deception !

Don't get too much excited & happy too soon , USA is master of Deception !
I suppose it will be called conspiracy theory, the conspiracy is that a 9/11 style event will happen and that will be used to legitimise their stay in that country!

Even Alexander the great once said 'It's easier to march in(into AREA OF AFGHANISTAN which wasn't Afghanistan at that time which should be pretty obvious) but harder to march out'. Afghanistan literally means 'Land of the Afghans'. They don't like outsiders, which countries like America don't understand.

Last edited:
I suppose it will be called conspiracy theory, the conspiracy is that a 9/11 style event will happen and that will be used to legitimise their stay in that country!
Maybe , who knows ?

Even Alexander the great once said 'It's easier to march in(into Afghanistan) but harder to march out'. Afghanistan literally means 'Land of the Afghans'. They don't like outsiders, which countries like America don't understand.

There was no Afghanistan in the era of Alexander !

Really!!
Still the master after humiliation of 17 years?
Beware , Don't trust their words !
It's full with deceit & lies !

Now you get it!! USA never came here to leave. Afghanistan is a strategic location. USA did not choose to come here, spend trillions and then pack up and leave.

Name a country which shares border with and from where USA can keep an eye on... IRAN, CHINA and RUSSIA...

You have your answer... they are not going to leave this place...

Back
Top Bottom