What's new

U.S. wants the Taliban to accept at least two military bases, Bagram and Shorabak. Taliban say NO

There was no Afghanistan in the era of Alexander !

Duhhh... Obviously area ki baat kar raha hoon bhai. Alexander came into this area in 330 BC after defeating Persian Darius the third in battle of Guagamela. May be I should been more clearer that he came into the AREA of AFGHANISTAN, didn't knew people are this dumb these days that they take every thing literal.

Even Alexander the great once said 'It's easier to march in(into Afghanistan) but harder to march out'. Afghanistan literally means 'Land of the Afghans'. They don't like outsiders, which countries like America don't understand.
They like outsiders well enough to support Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, and Al-Qaeda, which is a transnational organization. Looks like we Americans understood the hypocrisy well enough.

lol - how the mighty have fallen.
We have? In Afghanistan?

That's right boy !

Probably older than you, guess I was right about that second part too which you choose to omit.

Who are afghans ? Taliban ? Hazara ? Northern alliance ? Ghani ?
Lol:lol:

Another retarded question. Nations names are symbolic and full of meaning/depth e.g; Pakistan means 'land of the pure' that doesn't mean we are all pure, or how do you define purity?(don't answer, this is clearly a rhetorical question, and now after the whole 'area of afghan thing' I have to even explain this....).

Sorry but I am choosing to ignore you, because I feel this won't end well for me since I don't entertain idiots, to whom you have to spoon feed everything. That could lead to me getting banned for abusive behavior.

Probably older than you, guess I was right about that second part too which you choose to omit.

Another retarded question. Nations names are symbolic and full of meaning/depth e.g; Pakistan means 'land of the pure' that doesn't mean we are all pure, or how do you define purity?(don't answer, this is clearly a rhetorical question, and now after the whole 'area of afghan thing' I have to even explain this....).

Sorry but I am choosing to ignore you, because I feel this won't end well for me since I don't entertain idiots, to whom you have to spoon feed everything. That could lead to me getting banned for abusive behavior.
Inability to answer my simple questions leads to personal attacks i see ! :hitwall:

So now after 17 years of a super power using all the might it had,...
We used MAYBE %20 of our might.

...has come down to begging to the people they came to fight in the first place.
You forgot that we practically begged Mullah Omar to stop supporting and harboring Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. We begged for 10 yrs prior to Sept 11, 2001.

Surah Al-Anfal(8:30)
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.
Looks like Allah did not planned well enough this time around.

Looks like we Americans understood the hypocrisy well enough.

American's talking about hypocrisy, lol. How many wars have America been involved in? how many millions it has killed since it's inception? Please you shouldn't be talking about hypocrisy.

They like outsiders well enough to support Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, and Al-Qaeda, which is a transnational organization.

They took help from you/saudi's/us when Soviet invaded, now they took help from Russia etc? doesn't negate my point. Have to have weapons in this age to fight, they don't have their own manufacturing/production or you want them to fight with swords to make it fair for you?

American's talking about hypocrisy, lol. How many wars have America been involved in? how many millions it has killed since it's inception? Please you shouldn't be talking about hypocrisy.
That is for a different debate. But I doubt you are willing to take it one at a time.

They took help from you/saudi's/us when Soviet invaded, now they took help from Russia etc? doesn't negate my point. Have to have weapons in this age to fight, they don't have their own manufacturing/production or you want them to fight with swords to make it fair for you?
After the Soviets left, so did we. The point here is about Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda who are outsiders. Do not talk about how Afghanis do not like outsiders when THAT is patently false.

Now you get it!! USA never came here to leave. Afghanistan is a strategic location. USA did not choose to come here, spend trillions and then pack up and leave.

off course they came here with a planning, there was no easier way to get here but to do what they did
but now either leave or getting 20 soldiers killed every month till eternity, there is no other option

That is for a different debate. But I doubt you are willing to take it one at a time.

There is no 'debate'. It's a fact, inciting wars where it needed to for its own agenda, democracy is good where it felt it was good, and democracy was bad where it felt it was bad. Planting agents, assassinating leaders, inciting bloody coup's around the world. I mean look at China, a country who is now on par with YOU. Can any country point any finger at them but whole fkin world is against YOU, there is a reason for that. Sure you can say debt trap etc etc, but what about YOU.

After the Soviets left, so did we. The point here is about Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda who are outsiders. Do not talk about how Afghanis do not like outsiders when THAT is patently false.

Well they recognized him as their own. He helped them win a war, it's not like he forced his way in. They wanted him, US and us to help against soviets. He won them a war and he stayed.

Do not talk about how Afghanis do not like outsiders when THAT is patently false.

I guess, I should call Afghanistan 'the land of the outsiders' instead of ' the land of the Afghans'. They had an ideology, and it's shown even in the country's name and you are trying to negate it. Patently false? what are you on right now?

There is no 'debate'. It's a fact, inciting wars where it needed to for its own agenda,...
Yeah...Somehow the US is unique in that regard. Marxist revolution, anyone? :lol:

Well they recognized him as their own. He helped them win a war, it's not like he forced his way in. They wanted him, US and us to help against soviets. He won them a war and he stayed.
Then do not make a blanket statement that Afghanis do not like outsiders. Or more like convenient outsiders. Sounds like you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

what are you on right now?
Knob Creek bourbon -- the best in the world.

Then do not make a blanket statement that Afghanis do not like outsiders.

Yeah, that's the reason I am going to isolate my country in even its name by calling it 'land of Afghan'.

Sounds like you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Nahh, that's just you. Osama didn't brought any country's name tag with him, Osama in Afghanistan didn't meant Saudi's taking over Afghanistan. So when I talked about 'Afghan's not liking outsiders', it meant countries invading Afghanistan. It was true for Soviet's now true for America, why is it so hard for you understand. Anyways, feel like I am wasting my time. GL to you, Trump and US, make America great Again lewl.

They like outsiders well enough to support Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, and Al-Qaeda, which is a transnational organization. Looks like we Americans understood the hypocrisy well enough.

We have? In Afghanistan?
OBL was asked to go to afghanistan by someone! I can't recall who it was exactly maybe you know?

Even Alexander the great once said 'It's easier to march in(into Afghanistan) but harder to march out'. Afghanistan literally means 'Land of the Afghans'. They don't like outsiders, which countries like America don't understand.
Afghanistan as we know it did not exist in the era of Alexander and the stiffest resistance Alexander encountered was by Dardic populations based in what is now Eastern Afghanistan yet they were eventually subdued just like the rest of his adversaries.Kudos

OBL was asked to go to afghanistan by someone! I can't recall who it was exactly maybe you know?
Prof Sayyaf and signed off by Prof Rabbani.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom