What's new

U.S.: Afghan troops ready to defend country

Shitttttyyyy logics once again. After the withdrawal of Soviets and before the emergence of Taliban what was the condition of Afghanistan? And how pakistan capture it genius? Did Taliban pay heed to Pakistan every request? Did Taliaba gave free hand to Pakistan to operate? Did Taliban hand over Osama bin laden to Pakistan?

And most moronic thing ever heard. Pakistan giving support to Taliban. Was America able to eliminate Taliban in 12 years, Was America able to secure whole Afghanistan border? Are americans making deals with Afghanistan? Didn't Foreign countries paid taliban warloads money on regular basis so they would not attack their conveys?

Did you know the dynamics of North wazrirstan? The geography? If we hit them they would run across the border ad would find sactuaries their ad start attacking us again. Did America co-operated when we ask them to seal to borders?

Pakistan Economy is in shyte, N.Waziristan is a hully terrain which needs Heliborne operations, Ground forces would take a serious pounding.

Wake up Indian, Tired of hearing your double games logic when you don't know the fukcing geography and other faxtors of launching operation there.

do you even read the wiki link I posted..or do you like to highlight some quotes from it??and don't get excited,everybody knows history about taliban and Pakistan's help to overthrow Massoud's(the lion of Panjshir,hope you know his name) govt in 1996..do you need links??damn,I think even Wiki is more than enough what you can bear,no need for some harsher facts,like PAF's attack in Majar-e-Shariff,"Airlift of Evil" and all the news about Pakistan's financial aid to Taliban.. :omghaha:

but I think you might find it interesting though...

Kunduz airlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also read the simple link of Taliban i've posted from Wiki..just for some history that can shut your mouth..

and North Waziristan's geography??seriously??do you really think that Pakistan's army so incapable that they couldn't overthrow militant groups from there(even when they are posted in Siachen)??then why boast about so called nuclear power and brand new hardwares against India when you don't even have the capability to get rid off the rag tag terrorists??or is it something else??do I have to post news sources and other link where not only different countries like USA,Russia,UK and all blamed Pakistan,but also even UN blamed Pakistan for helping taliban.

is that the issue bothering you??you must have to know the first rule:Afghanistan is for Afghan,Pakistan has nothing to do with it.

No , there are a couple others .

I can assure you that the very same Afghans were fighting against the Comrades of Kabul much like they had done during their past 200 years history , we merely trained them and supplied them the money provided by the US and KSA for our interests . But I rarely see their names in any mention of that part of history or maybe it happens that you rely on some " selective history " lesson , used when they suit you .

Indeed , Afghanistan is for Afghans , make them understand it then instead of inviting other countries to solve their problems .

do you even read the wiki link I posted..or do you like to highlight some quotes from it?

You want people to read whole Wiki links for a little debate with some selective history of yours really ?

As for the air lift , The Americans were there , how did we manage it on our own ?

do you even read the wiki link I posted..or do you like to highlight some quotes from it??and don't get excited,everybody knows history about taliban and Pakistan's help to overthrow Massoud's(the lion of Panjshir,hope you know his name) govt in 1996..do you need links??damn,I think even Wiki is more than enough what you can bear,no need for some harsher facts,like PAF's attack in Majar-e-Shariff,"Airlift of Evil" and all the news about Pakistan's financial aid to Taliban.. :omghaha:

but I think you might find it interesting though...

Kunduz airlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also read the simple link of Taliban i've posted from Wiki..just for some history that can shut your mouth..

and North Waziristan's geography??seriously??do you really think that Pakistan's army so incapable that they couldn't overthrow militant groups from there(even when they are posted in Siachen)??then why boast about so called nuclear power and brand new hardwares against India when you don't even have the capability to get rid off the rag tag terrorists??or is it something else??do I have to post news sources and other link where not only different countries like USA,Russia,UK and all blamed Pakistan,but also even UN blamed Pakistan for helping taliban.

Conspiracy theories in your links. Not a single viable fact. That kunduz airlift was for Pakistan embassy staff only, all the other things are unproven and conspiracy theories. We aided Taliban financially because Those eternal wars in Afghanistan was once again destabilizing Pakistani Pashtun regions ad we wanted someone who can stabilize the region. Same case with what you did with Sri Lanka to stabilize your tamil regions

And are you that moronic. Did I say Pak Army is Incapable? I said Paks Army wants to eliminate the terrorists not allow them to run across the border and regroup and attack PA once again. Until Someone closes the border during the Op,,, N.Waziristan Op is not going to happen.

Seriously i'm arguing with an Indian who ignores logic and will bash pakistan.

Conspiracy theories in your links. Not a single viable fact.

And are you that moronic. Did I say Pak Army is Incapable? I said Paks Army wants to eliminate the terrorists not allow them to run across the border and regroup and attack PA once again. Until Someone closes the border during the Op,,, N.Waziristan Op is not going to happen.

Seriously i'm arguing with an Indian who ignores logic and will bash pakistan.

oh..am I??which one of us is denying every fact that was posted and was said by different world leaders and even UN??do you want to make me believe that Pakistan has nothing to do wit Taliban and Al-Queda and they are just another victim of "Terrorism"???Yeah..

drop your so called nationalism that makes you blind and see the fact without biased.why every single nation that joined to fight against Taliban is accusing the fact that Taliban is infact ISI's proxy war??its not just India,even USA,your so called Strategic partner( :omghaha:) accusing Pakistan for active support against Taliban..are you ashamed???:ashamed:

seal the all trade routes to afghanistan, apni ukaat pe ajain ge jub khane phene ko nai milay ga. simple

"Afghan" freedom fighters. Oddly enough they only speak Urdu! They got off lightly, as they were captured by Massoud. Others are not so kind to Pakistanis.

Pakistani invaders are something Afghan security forces have to deal with everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Rehan,

The important point to note here is that we’re faced with a common threat. We are fighting a common war, and it only makes sense for us to work together against our common enemies. The terrorists would love to see the regional partners remain tangled in their differences for the sake of gaining advantage. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let the tide shift in their favor. We encourage the regional partners to work out any differences and remain unified for the sake of achieving our shared objectives. We reiterate what Maj. Gen. H.D. Polumbo Jr.; Director Air Component Coordination Element, ISAF, said recently:“In the new NATO mission, we’ll continue to work side-by-side with our Afghan partners to achieve some mutual goals. And those goals include … a competent, self-reliant Afghan National Security Force; an operationally ineffective al-Qaeda deprived of safe havens from which to conduct their operations; an acceptable political transition defined by free and fair elections next year; and, finally, improved regional security relationships between Afghanistan and our neighbors, in particular Pakistan.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

actually is dilemma is lack of trust ,
it is quite frustrating that after 13 years of war , were are we standing ?
lack of trust on both sides of the border is threatening our future. 1st and foremost is to respect each others sovereignty and 2nd would be mutual and well coordinated effort to eliminate all kind of extremist elements from our society.
who has suffered most ? No one more than PAKISTAN and AFGHANISTAN , still both countries want to use these extremists as a tool to achieve their certain goals.
world powers need to create an environment of peace and amity between these two contiguous neighbours.
if it isn't achieved future of both the countries looks quite gloomy.

must be the Pakistan's help for Afghan Taliban is behind this..don't blame them,they suffered for 2 decades due to Pakistan's "Management policy of Strategic Backyard"..and god knows how many will die due to this..

what about afghans and indians helping PAKISTANi taliban ?

Afghans are still not learning the lesson from history ,
they need to respect PAKISTAN , since our very inception they have adopted an attitude of hate for us , they need to shun it .
our survival lies in respecting each other ,
some afghans in this forum are appeasing indians with their threads , but they are earning hate in return from PAKISTANIs , those who used to respect Afghan people after reading ur threads start to think other way . Come on guys PAKISTAN is supporting 3 million of refugees and Pakistani people have shown great generosity for them , if our govt had some wrong policies in past then it doesn't mean you hate whole PAKISTANI nation. Most of us have same ancestors , almost all of us are Muslims , still such kind of attitude is quite disgusting......

they need to respect PAKISTAN , since our very inception they have adopted an attitude of hate for us , they need to shun it .
some afghans in this forum are appeasing indians with their threads , but they are earning hate in return from PAKISTANIs , those who used to respect Afghan people after reading ur threads start to think other way . Come on guys PAKISTAN is supporting 3 million of refugees and Pakistani people have shown great generosity for them , if our govt had some wrong policies in past then it doesn't mean you hate whole PAKISTANI nation. Most of us have same ancestors , almost all of us are Muslims , still such kind of attitude is quite disgusting......

So you think hosting refugees, an internal matter, gives Pakistan the right to destabilize Afghanistan, and interfere in our politics? Isn't it counter productive, as this only produces more refugees. Maybe this is the divide between the deep state (Pak military/ISI) and the civilian government.

I don't get this piece of logic, so please enlighten me. I agree both countries need to work together as we have a common enemy, religious extremists.

what about afghans and indians helping PAKISTANi taliban ?

is that what you believe??only yesterday they announced that they will fight against Nato/USA/Afghan forces in Afghanistan with Afghan Taliban..don't you think if really Afghanistan helped them,they wouldn't attack their aid provider,just like we are seeing afghan Taliban doesn't attack Pakistan??whats your take on that??

Do know the reason why afghans "Hates" Pakistan since its inception?

So you think hosting refugees, an internal matter, gives Pakistan the right to destabilize Afghanistan, and interfere in our politics?

By all means, take back your millions strong strain on our economy.

Lets fence and mine the border.
In the end, we wont be the ones complaining.

Any Afghan refugee with Pakistani citizenship who wants to stay can stay.
Other then that, I see nothing even remotely brotherly about most of you war warmongering fools.

4 beautiful and lesson giving photos to pakistanis from today: :D

16351730764389936801917.jpg

48090730771043602803265.jpg

93138557357560266404910.jpg

94183857352989600195312.jpg

Just one pic in response to 4 pics. Here is the pic of the funeral of the dead ANP guy who messed with FC two days ago.

deadvc.jpg

Moral:We don't burn flags like kids. We kill our enemies. You are tired of your miserable existence. Come mess with us. Thank You. ;)

Do know the reason why afghans "Hates" Pakistan since its inception?

yep durand line , accept it , its a reality now and for God sake come out of such vicious approach that will destroy both of us ..

is that what you believe??only yesterday they announced that they will fight against Nato/USA/Afghan forces in Afghanistan with Afghan Taliban..don't you think if really Afghanistan helped them,they wouldn't attack their aid provider,just like we are seeing afghan Taliban doesn't attack Pakistan??whats your take on that??

digest the bitter truth and bad game is going on from both side .......

Back
Top Bottom