What's new

U.S.: Afghan troops ready to defend country

lol
If you ask me when i visit village, i carry dwa-naleej (double barrel gun) at night when i go outside, just for show that i have gun..it give you sense of security...also i am mostly alone at house so i keep gun at my bedside.....

Dude I can't dodge a bullet but I can kick your arse in hand-to-hand fighting ! :kiss3:

But I don't know how to fire a gun ! :cray:

I tried firing a Baretta (dunno what the spellings are) but instead of hitting the target (a tree stump) I blew to smithereens my Mom's flower pot near it ! :omghaha:

lol
If you ask me when i visit village, i carry dwa-naleej (double barrel gun) at night when i go outside, just for show that i have gun..it give you sense of security...also i am mostly alone at house so i keep gun at my bedside.....

There were high cases of desertions from FC, they refuse to fight their own pashtuns in FATA...

Why you tell half truth? The main reason was FC were not properly equipped to fight taliban and were afraid of them

All hail to Lt.General Tariq Khan who commanded FC and made their moral high. He was the one who made FC a fighting force from a deserting force

Tariq Khan (general) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear Rehan,

The important point to note here is that we’re faced with a common threat. We are fighting a common war, and it only makes sense for us to work together against our common enemies. The terrorists would love to see the regional partners remain tangled in their differences for the sake of gaining advantage. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let the tide shift in their favor. We encourage the regional partners to work out any differences and remain unified for the sake of achieving our shared objectives. We reiterate what Maj. Gen. H.D. Polumbo Jr.; Director Air Component Coordination Element, ISAF, said recently:“In the new NATO mission, we’ll continue to work side-by-side with our Afghan partners to achieve some mutual goals. And those goals include … a competent, self-reliant Afghan National Security Force; an operationally ineffective al-Qaeda deprived of safe havens from which to conduct their operations; an acceptable political transition defined by free and fair elections next year; and, finally, improved regional security relationships between Afghanistan and our neighbors, in particular Pakistan.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

US military is is peddling lies about the readiness and future of the afghan national army , even NATO members like France are not buying into it

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/w...let-leaving-afghanistan-has-his-say.html?_r=0

Dude I can't dodge a bullet but I can kick your arse in hand-to-hand fighting ! :kiss3:

But I don't know how to fire a gun ! :cray:

I tried firing a Baretta (dunno what the spellings are) but instead of hitting the target (a tree stump) I blew to smithereens my Mom's flower pot near it ! :omghaha:
:) you think i am client eastwood? I just keep it while in village, as a warning sign.....
About hand to hand fighting, i would simply finish you in 5 secs :) we pakhtuns physically quarrel with others all the time since childhood, when we become adult then we resort to guns. Hand to hand fight require skills, not just strength....i cant lose to a cute kitten :)

:) you think i am client eastwood? I just keep it while in village, as a warning sign.....
About hand to hand fighting, i would simply finish you in 5 secs :) we pakhtuns physically quarrel with others all the time since childhood, when we become adult then we resort to guns. Hand to hand fight require skills, not just strength....i cant lose to a cute kitten :)

We Buttts are the scions of one of the Lost Tribes of Israel that got lost in Lahore's Food Street ! :omghaha:

You can bet your life I've got the skill embedded in my genetic make up after fighting the Romans, the Persians & everyone else to come here ! :)

We Buttts are the scions of one of the Lost Tribes of Israel that got lost in Lahore's Food Street ! :omghaha:

You can bet your life I've got the skill embedded in my genetic make up after fighting the Romans, the Persians & everyone else to come here ! :)

You love gold and you have jewish nose?
If you are from lost tribe of israel then you are not a butt but a nose ! :D

The sudden rising love for the Americans is interesting to see here :D

But I will judge them the day they fight without US instructors and air support . Also , it will be interesting to see how they react to post 2014 mess up , at the moment the coalition can hold the ANA , but what after they leave ?

But I will judge them the day they fight without US instructors and air support . Also , it will be interesting to see how they react to post 2014 mess up , at the moment the coalition can hold the ANA , but what after they leave ?

US instructors have no deal with direct conflicts and air support has been banned by Karzai ANSF can't call for it anymore! we are almost at the door step of 2014, ANSF have 85% of ground control and mission lead and within 2 months this will be 100% - the day transition started we are witness of significant improvement in security and higher causality of militants :)

US instructors have no deal with direct conflicts and air support has been banned by Karzai ANSF can't call for it anymore! we are almost at the door step of 2014, ANSF have 85% of ground control and mission lead and within 2 months this will be 100% - the day transition started we are witness of significant improvement in security and higher causality of militants :)

You would have understood it to be US supervision , even though I didn't mention it directly .

Yes you are , but the past records of the ANA are nothing to show with pride . So , when they actually take control and responsibility for the security of the state after the coalition departs will be an indicator of their progress and level in the future . Are you implying that the ANA outperformed the coalition somehow ?

Well , you say " 85 % ground control " here right , how much % of Afghanistan can the Karzai Administration control from Kabul and enforce the writ there ?

Thats great news buddy,but I seriously think ANA should increase its size as well as some section as well.they needs tanks,armoured cars,IFVs,serious air support(those A-50 light attack crafts are good start,but you guys need more),as well as better recon and seraching capability.Taliban will try to punch hard ANA to capture Afghanistan with foreign support(situation will be just like Syria).you guys need those capability so that you guys atleast could prevail them,if not to defeat them.but I see lack on those sectors,as well as lack on behalf of USA and Nato as well.they has huge amount of extra armoured cars and other spares which they will not carry out after withdrawal in 2014,then why don't they just handover to them and make ANA strong??and also,where is ANA's MBT??do they have them??They need to buy some hardware right on,as they'll need them seriously when they will take over.

4 beautiful and lesson giving photos to pakistanis from today: :D

Have you decided in which refugee camp you want to be in post-2014? I pray it's not another one in Pakistan.

shah-mansour-camp.jpg

628x471.jpg

I dont think Americans would pull out all of its troops. They would most probably station few thousand troops in the north and it is highly possible that they would continue carry out drone attacks and even strikes. They have spent billions of dollars on ANSF, they wont leave them on their own.
Taliban with their decade long battle experience against super power and with their ideological commitment would easily overcome ANA.....you and other pakistanis should'nt be happy at the fall of ANA , as Pakistan would be their next target.

There were high cases of desertions from FC, they refuse to fight their own pashtuns in FATA...

Incorrect.

Thousands of Pakistani soldiers fled, thousands of Pakistani soldier went AWOL, thousands of Pakistani soldiers surrendered and hundreds were Martyred.

The reason being was that the Ghazi brothers of Lal Masjid, along with 500 Ulama in 2004 issued a Fatwa which declared that any Pakistani soldier who fights in Waziristan, is a Kafir and that soldier's janaza was forbidden.

Maulana Abdur-Rashid Ghazi Fatwa revisited

This had very heavily demoralised the young soldiers of Pakistan Army who were confused, scared and not sure what to do - fight or not to fight. To stay on the safe side, most avoided the fight.

Then, the Pakistani military made an example of Ghazi brothers at Lal Masjid and normality returned to Pakistan Armed Forces.

But that Fatwa by the sheer number of 500 hundred Ulama was a devastating blow to Pakistani military.

Incorrect.

Thousands of Pakistani soldiers fled, thousands of Pakistani soldier went AWOL, thousands of Pakistani soldiers surrendered and hundreds were Martyred.

The reason being was that the Ghazi brothers of Lal Masjid, along with 500 Ulama in 2004 issued a Fatwa which declared that any Pakistani soldier who fights in Waziristan as a Kafir and that soldier's janaza was forbidden.

Maulana Abdur-Rashid Ghazi Fatwa revisited

This had very heavily demoralised the young soldiers of Pakistan Army who were confused, scared and not sure what to do - fight or not to fight. To stay on the safe side, most avoided the fight.

Then, the Pakistani military made an example of Ghazi brothers at Lal Masjid and normality returned to Pakistan Armed Forces.

But that Fatwa by the sheer number of 500 hundred Ulama was a devastating blow to Pakistani military.

Thanks. That is a better explaination.

Back
Top Bottom