What's new

U.S.: Afghan troops ready to defend country

So you think hosting refugees, an internal matter, gives Pakistan the right to destabilize Afghanistan, and interfere in our politics? Isn't it counter productive, as this only produces more refugees. Maybe this is the divide between the deep state (Pak military/ISI) and the civilian government.

I don't get this piece of logic, so please enlighten me. I agree both countries need to work together as we have a common enemy, religious extremists.

come on it is sense of insecurity from western side that led to such things ......... dear we need confidence building measures from both the sides .......our survival lies in mutual trust rather than blame game ........... what's by gone is by gone blunders were made by both the sides , unfortunately no one is ready to learn from past ,
dear positive steps will lead to positive out come , did u read statement made by ur president yesterday , so threatening it was ...
dear i am follower of Jamal ud din afghani's school of thoughts that PAKISTAN ,AFGHANISTAN and cetral ASIAN STATES should be one mighty country ........... we need to end all kinds of extremisms weather it is religious or racial .......

More then Half ANA soldier will join Taliban and what ever is left will run protect their last strong hold Panjshir valley in northern Afghanistan.But unfortunately this time Panjshir valley will fall too.

Reason :
01) Because of more talib infiltrating in ANA.
02) Most of the modern weapon and air support will vanish .
03) No satellite recon or battle assessment for ANA.
04) once the Nato withdraw no more foreign AID.[Without money no salary for ANA soldier]
05) ISI start Helping Talib with new recruit and weapon system like old time.
06) If Pakistan Close supply route to AF .AF government will collaspe in months without fight.
07) President Obama Clearly said no troops after 2014 [Its Pentagon who wants to leave 30,000 troops]
08) No more Nato Intel Support.
09) Local AF will never Support Puppet Government like Karzai.
10)

That's never gonna happens every MUJAHID is not Taliban the whole nation is fighting the war vs NATO but the fact the local people can not claim while Taliban are more active like politicians they are claiming everything while setting in Pakistan the world dont know the truth a talib fighter can not spend a night in afghanistan its the local residents who are doing the job my great grand father fought the British army and that army was defeated in 41 days and my father fought the Russian and now I am fighting the NATO and we are not Taliban we were Muslim and Warriors before the Taliban infect Taliban is a political wing of ISI to establish a Pakistani puppet government in 1997 19000 Pakistani soldiers enterd afghanistan in civil dress but with arms do you know how many of them Return back to home Alive ??????? Just under 200 which were dual nationals of Pakistan

Thank you for replying my brother in Islam
You are absolutely right but is these going to change what i said i don't think so because as the nato withdraw their will be big vacuum in big part of AF and Talib are only force who are organize and discipline to take over and control,manage it.
And off course ISI is going to help them with every thing they won't.

That's never gonna happens every MUJAHID is not Taliban the whole nation is fighting the war vs NATO but the fact the local people can not claim while Taliban are more active like politicians they are claiming everything while setting in Pakistan the world dont know the truth a talib fighter can not spend a night in afghanistan its the local residents who are doing the job my great grand father fought the British army and that army was defeated in 41 days and my father fought the Russian and now I am fighting the NATO and we are not Taliban we were Muslim and Warriors before the Taliban infect Taliban is a political wing of ISI to establish a Pakistani puppet government in 1997 19000 Pakistani soldiers enterd afghanistan in civil dress but with arms do you know how many of them Return back to home Alive ??????? Just under 200 which were dual nationals of Pakistan

Thank you for replying my brother in Islam
You are absolutely right but is these going to change what i said i don't think so because as the nato withdraw their will be big vacuum in big part of AF and Talib are only force who are organize and discipline to take over and control,manage it.
And off course ISI is going to help them with every thing they won't.

This Time Things Well not be like 1992 some People Dreaming about civil War in Afghanistan They Dont Know What Will happen to Them : )

This Time Things Well not be like 1992 some People Dreaming about civil War in Afghanistan They Dont Know What Will happen to Them : )

ANA faces two BIG issues. If it can "intelligently" address the two, things will be golden.

1. Securing the borders East, North, West, and South.
2. Create, sustain, and defend stable "islands" in the unstable parts (especially in the south).

peace

Last edited by a moderator:

In his dreams.

Yes ur busy fighting NATO in an internet forum... as for the 19000 Pakistani soldiers.. yeah sure... i bet tht happened in ur dream.

19,000 is a HUGE number. almost a strength of 6 brigades worth of regular army, their command and control structure means at least 6 combat brigadiers few generals, logisticians, food, weapons, and bullets.

Not happening.

Less than a 100 "advisors" may be.

peace

The afghani kid is smokin afghanistans finest!

....... every MUJAHID is not Taliban the whole nation is fighting the war vs NATO .....

WHOLE nation cannot fight anything.

That's $tupid thing to do in the modern warfare as it results in unnecessary deaths and loss of territory.

In order to fight a modern war against well commanded army, you need a well commanded resistance that has well defined objectives.

Otherwise it is like you bring a knife to a gun fight.

Everyone will laugh at you.

peace

Hey @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=9160" target="_blank">Xeric</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13874" target="_blank">Abu Zolfiqar</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=13072" target="_blank">TaimiKhan</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=132526" target="_blank">Secur</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=22700" target="_blank">DESERT FIGHTER</a></u> - When did this happen ? :unsure:

He may be right.

I see more dreams, illusions and creative fantasies here.

It's becoming one of those habits that just doesn't go away

Looks more proper than any of your country's soldier :)
261860_10151499083833411_1845295312_n.jpg

PS: that's a latest photo

A regular PA soldier :
2QzqLjV.jpg

:lol:

What about mbts,apc,IFVs,gunships,CMs,BMs,jets,MBRLs etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom