What's new

U.K saying "NO" to East Asians

The chinese in the UK are comprised of students and Asylum Seekers, as a matter of fact they are on the top of the list of asylum seekers. i used to be in touch with a few of them, and found them good and calm people.

With due respect, but are you trying to be funny here ??? :what:

Since when Chinese Students are qualified as Immigrants?

As for " Chinese are on the top of asylum seeker list", who told you that?

Every year, the quota for Chinese asylum seekers has been around 1000 max.

Total Chinese asylum seekers in the UK last year were 1415, ranking at the bottom half of top 10 list - roughly the same level as the previous year. Yet there are 100s of thousands South Asian ilegal immigrants roaming UK's streets, perhaps in thier millions, who knows?

Apart from High Streets , China Town , Chinese restaurants and other professional gatherings such as the city /canary wharf, one couldn't see Chinese too often in the UK; yet one barely could walk 100 yards without seeing a South Asian here, so much so that Greater London area is nicknamed "Londonstan" ( Hindustan + Pakistan + Afganistan) . And we just skip places like Manchester and Birmingham alike, for those are truly authentic South Asian cities.

Top 5 asylum seekers in the UK are : Zimbabwe ( > 7000) , Afghanistan (3,535) , The Islamic Republic of Iran (2,125), Pakistan (2,035), Sri Lanka (1,430).

(source: UNHCR: Zimbabweans nearly one in four amongst UK asylum seekers)

How many Chinese students ( non-immigrants) in the UK? 30, 000? 40,000?

How many Chinese asylum seekers in the UK? In its thousands only ! Even 13 years labour rule could barely accept more than 10,000 Chinese asylum seekers in TOTAL.

On the other hand, how many Chinese immigrants living in the UK? 300,000? 400,000? half a million?

And you are saying "The chinese in the UK are comprised of students and Asylum Seekers". But which "UK" you live in ? :cheesy:

Last edited:
i disagree with that, there are many people in the UK that i know personally, they have been living here for a decade and they can hardly speak language of the country, they even need interpreter for their hospital appointments which the UK gov provide them. i think the migrants need to put a stop to all this, at least for their own sake.

The people you know about living in immigrant bubbles. Your friends aren't making the effort. That's a whole different issue.

(took me less than a year to become fluent in English and German)

Back
Top Bottom