What's new

Two S-400 batteries and 240 warheads to cost Turkey $2.5bn

No, we don't pay. And why we should do? The point is, we don't get any money from USA. That's the hole point.
we get 800 milion dollar and eqiupment
because usa soldiers there need to pay them salaries they risk there life all cost money why should usa put there soldiers

because usa soldiers there need to pay them salaries they risk there life all cost money why should usa put there soldiers
YOu get aid package since half a century... you army and defence of today is at this point thanks to US tax payers...
So stop your delusion about Israel great... without the US, you will still be a third world country...

And do not forget that US help and aid to Israel do not come under $$ only...but by first hand contracts bc of your AIPAC lobby... In the End Israel use MONEY $$$ like anyone to buy and gain influence... and not ONLY their "genius" mind, like you want to make us believe...

Have FUn

ps: before you jump on yout horses :) I Can Speak About Whatever I like To :) Mister C-dome

We don't get any financial contributions from USA. Israel on the other hand get ~$ 4.billion per year. Not to mention financial contributions and military stuffs for free or half price from us.
You do, according to the source I provided.

you pay them on the soldeirs in your country?
if not it finncial aid its cost money
They do not pay them, it's U.S army men

YOu get aid package since half a century... you army and defence of today is at this point thanks to US tax payers...
So stop your delusion about Israel great... without the US, you will still be a third world country...

And do not forget that US help and aid to Israel do not come under $$ only...but by first hand contracts bc of your AIPAC lobby... In the End Israel use MONEY $$$ like anyone to buy and gain influence... and not ONLY their "genius" mind, like you want to make us believe...

Have FUn

ps: before you jump on yout horses :) I Can Speak About Whatever I like To :) Mister C-dome
LOL, dont worry, we wouldn't end to be a third world country like tunisia with or without aid.

No, we don't pay. And why we should do? The point is, we don't get any money from USA. That's the hole point.
U.S army men are stationed in germany and get a payroll for the U.S.
It's called aid, so stop being delusional.

LOL, dont worry, we wouldn't end to be a third world country like tunisia with or without aid.
Lol what do you think Israel was few decades ago??? Top 5 GDP?
Israel is where she is..thanks to US-Israel Relationship..whatever by prior contracts & investment ... you like it or not... that's reality :)

As for mine... give us those Free aid package and Free contracts & Investment of those past 60 years and we will see...
At least begging in not in our blood... and proud of it.

Have FUn

egypt get aid from usa and lot of money from the gulf and she is even close to us?

Israel is where she is..thanks to US-Israel Relationship..whatever by prior contracts & investment ... you like it or not... that's reality :)

As for mine... give us those Free aid package and Free contracts & Investment of those past 60 years and we will see...
saudi arabia had all the money and whay they developed any industry?
the aid is about 1% of gdp its no big deal even if you get 20 bilion dollar in year you will not acheve what we acheve

No US risk their life in Germany. They are here because they want to be here. We don't invite them to be here in Germany. We don't need them. US military use some huge area for their own. You think they pay any rentals? Rammstein for example.

Again. We don't want US present in Germany. We don't need US present in Germany. We don't invite them to stay here. I hope it's clear now.

What you're proud of? being a fail state>?

No US risk their life in Germany. They are here because they want to be here. We don't invite them to be here in Germany. We don't need them. US military use some huge area for their own. You think they pay any rentals? Rammstein for example.

Again. We don't want US present in Germany. We don't need US present in Germany.
Big talk for a guy who dont have a say in German's politics of security

Big talk for a guy who dont have a say in German's politics of security

Is that important? It's only my opinion. But try out to find if we want US present.

Again. We don't want US present in Germany. We don't need US present in Germany. We don't invite them to stay here. I hope it's clear now.
ok so they give us aid cause its benefit them nothing is realy for free
germany too they not one force them to give us discount
we could buy from another suplier

Is that important? It's only my opinion. But try out to find if we want US present.
Doesn't matter if u want it or not, it's a fact.
U.S give indirect AID to germany, more than the sum Israel's get.

To be fair, since the revolution, Tunisia is rising, give them time and perhaps they can be a developed country in the future.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Tunisia
You do, according to the source I provided.
Germany recieves a lot of aid, but they are also one of the biggest donors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/08/foreign-aid-these-countries-are-the-most-generous/

To be fair, since the revolution, Tunisia is rising, give them time and perhaps they can be a developed country in the future.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Tunisia

Germany recieves a lot of aid, but they are also one of the biggest donors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/08/foreign-aid-these-countries-are-the-most-generous/
Well, if we had no enemies nor this aid would be required nor 16billion as military budget would be needed.
But, comparing Israel with 8 million population in an hostile area to germany which is in peace time with much bigger population is retarded anyway

But, comparing Israel with 8 million population in an hostile area to germany which is in peace time with much bigger population is retarded anyway
I didn't start this comparison. If you want to compare a smaller country with Israel, you can use Belgium, but I think we would be going horribly off topic.

Back
Top Bottom