What's new

Featured Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in Indian firing along LoC

- Can you elaborate on the "multiple ways"?

- Still well enough protected from a simultaneous artillery assault, say on the primary and secondary bunkers, gun positions and ammo depots? Also, re the overhead cover, there's jets regularly deployed over the 10km no entry zone or is that a misinterpretation?

- Really pleased to know

One way. As shown in the pictures, erecting cloth screens to hide the work being done from direct observation. Then working at night as well etc etc...

It's very difficult to engage a position sited on reverse slopes of a mountain. Both by artillery and jets. Jets from both sides are forbidden to approach the border upto a certain limit.... Any slight violation and both the DG MOs are on the hotline.

Last edited:
Very poor response by Pakistani military after losing 3 soldiers in a week at LOC

No real action taken against enemy except taking foreign envoys to LOC which was another show of weakness

Very poor response both at west and eastern borders

One way. As shown in the pictures, erecting cloth screens to hide the work being done from direct observation. Then working at night as well etc etc...

It's very difficult to engage a position sited on reverse slopes of a mountain. Both by artillery and jets. Jets from both sides are forbidden to approach the border upto a certain limit.... Any slight violation and both the DG

Right, so regarding the heavy overhead cover - did you mean the actual bunkers, so that they have enough thickness etc., to withstand artillery shells?

Have plenty of inquisitive Qs on the LOC, good to tag @Ghost 125 here too?

All responses from our side are not made public.

However, the other side knows very well what hit them, and how much.

I follow ISPR quite closely regarding LOC and I have hardly seen any tweet aside from the usual PR of giving a "befitting reply" and "inflicting heavy damage" without anything specific mentioned. Quite a shame IMO, much more should be disclosed that isn't classified

I follow ISPR quite closely regarding LOC and I have hardly seen any tweet aside from the usual PR of giving a "befitting reply" and "inflicting heavy damage" without anything specific mentioned. Quite a shame IMO, much more should be disclosed that isn't classified
That could be counter productive.

All responses from our side are not made public.

However, the other side knows very well what hit them, and how much.

Very weak response from Pakistani military considering in the past we have done far better

Like this in 2020 only

1 May 2020

2 May 2020

Not in the military domain. 'Other' domains.

Military worries too much about what the west thinks of them IMO. I hear that is a reason they are reluctant to clamp down on so called 'liberals' and 'freedom fighters' especially those connected to foreign countries.

Back
Top Bottom