What's new

Two new Int'l mods Arian (Iran) and Deno (Turkey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats Arian and Deno. :)

webby considering the majority of members here are Indian , when pray tell can we see an Indian mod? :)

congrats Arian and Deno. :)

webby considering the majority of members here are Indian , when pray tell can we see an Indian mod? :)

There is no embargo on Indian mods, however it won't happen for the sake of happening the right people have to be found and they should accept the burden.

So please lets not go down this road, we'll cross that bridge when we have to.

I agree with Solomon. I think getting other countries involved in the moderation is going to change the flavor of PDF. And not necessarily for the better.

With Pakistanis at the helm, there is only one axe that is ground.

Now with every nationality manning their own personal fiefdoms, its going to be like the UN.

Congrats to both of you!

BAHAHAH - LMAO.... :D
Having an Indian moderator on a Pakistan Defence Forum, is like having an Israeli moderator on a Palestinian Defence Forum.

There is such a big conflict of interest that it would be impossible to do fairly.

Sorry if I'm being a spoil sport but I think we are having too many moderators. In my humble opinion there should be Pakistani and only Pakistani moderators in this forum.

While all the Pakistani moderators are more than capable and truly neutral at their job, but tiny winny percentage of bias, specially when it comes to khasmir, remains. That's why I seldom comment on Kashmir section. Now people would have to deal with Chinese, Arab, persian and turk and probably in future Bangladeshi (shudders at the thought of it) favouritism.

Also most of these international mods don't dwell outside of their respective section and as such isn't familiar with others posting pattern or good conduct record which I think is important for a mod while making decision.

I understand the need of international mods as it is not possible for existing mods to moderate all the section, but in my opinion the way out is to appoint more Pakistani members as moderator for particular sections, there are more than capable Pakistani members here.

Just my 0.2 dollar.

Sorry if I'm being a spoil sport but I think we are having too much moderators. In my humble opinion there should be Pakistani and only Pakistani moderators in this forum.

While all the Pakistani moderators are more than capable and truly neutral at their job, but tiny winny percentage of bias, specially when it comes to khasmir, remains. That's why I seldom comment on Kashmir section. Now people would have to deal with Chinese, Arab, persian and turk and probably in future Bangladeshi (shudders at the thought of it) favouritism.

Also most of these international mods don't dwell outside of their respective section and as such isn't familiar with others posting pattern or good conduct record which I think is important for a mod while making decision.

I understand the need of international mods as it is not possible for existing mods to moderate all the section, but in my opinion the way out is to appoint more Pakistani members as moderator for particular sections, there are more than capable Pakistani members here.

Just my 0.2 dollar.
As far as China is concerned, you needn't worry.........Check out Hu's posts once. They are very mature, and totally bias free(Which is more than I can say for other Chinese members, except perhaps CD in some matters)

On topic congrats to Deno and Arian:enjoy:

Was he born a Muslim? Was Arian?

They choose an international mod for China who is a Muslim man. What are the chances of that?

Being Muslim isn't a cultural thing like Judaism... You either are, or you are not. Also most of the sub-sections of the forum are based on overwhelmingly Muslim nations... So who do you expect to be a moderator of Iran section? A Rastafarian?

Stop creating unnecessary drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom