What's new

Two Indians arrested from Chitral

Ok, Indians being caught in a larger city is understandable, but CHITRAL? OF ALL PLACES, CHITRAL? LOL.

BEHEAD THE INDIAN SPIES. LOL.

Where is Muslim brotherhood now? Or indirectly you now want to admit nation is above religion. Go ahead and do what you want, behad or kill who cares.

Where is Muslim brotherhood now? Or indirectly you now want to admit nation is above religion. Go ahead and do what you want, behad or kill who cares.

Indians in Pakistan.

We automatically think they are spies. Muslims or not. :disagree:

atleast they just say. I know a civilization who's govt supported killing of thousands of muslims in roits.......Is that kind of wild civilization lives their.

And by the way that civilization killed an innocent Pakistani cricket fan. ......so civilized aren't they.

Aren't you coming on judgement pretty early.. If someone from Pak side killed in India was only a cricket fan.. and someone from India roaming on your side is RAW agent?.. well if perception matters.. then for me they may be terrorists went to take training in Pakistan... Now please leave them so they can take full training..

Aren't you coming on judgement pretty early.. If someone from Pak side killed in India was only a cricket fan.. and someone from India roaming on your side is RAW agent?.. well if perception matters.. then for me they may be terrorists went to take training in Pakistan... Now please leave them so they can take full training..
But they are indians. How can an indian be a terrorist. You guys are saints. Dont disrespect saints.

If Pakistani killed can be ISI agent why cant your guys can be RAW agents.

But they are indians. How can an indian be a terrorist. You guys are saints. Dont disrespect saints.

Why not? why cant indian be terrorist.. did I say so?.. My point is just an Indian held in Pakistan didn't mean he is a terrorist.. Neither I make such remarks nor I accept the same.. If we are judgemental then what is the point of having judiciary in our system..I met a stranger from Karachi and who became my good friend in my native city but that doesnot make him an ISI agant as he came to meet his grandmother...So point is not to be judgemental.. and asking for beheading of any individual..
And yes we do have some indian growned banned terrorist organisation like SIMI and Indian Mujahideen who gets training from where.. no need to mention..

Because we are saints ? :D

Why not? why cant indian be terrorist.. did I say so?.. My point is just an Indian held in Pakistan didn't mean he is a terrorist.. Neither I make such remarks nor I accept the same.. If we are judgemental then what is the point of having judiciary in our system..I met a stranger from Karachi and who became my good friend in my native city but that doesnot make him an ISI agant as he came to meet his grandmother...So point is not to be judgemental.. and asking for beheading of any individual..
And yes we do have some indian growned banned terrorist organisation like SIMI and Indian Mujahideen who gets training from where.. no need to mention..
What with the beheading thing. We all know Indians didn't behead our citizen but does that make any difference. You killed our citizen. He dead body came an hour after we released you citizen. You guys are just make "BEHEADING" an issue.

Let me say we should not behead them. We should put bullet from point black like our indian friends did.

What with the beheading thing. We all know Indians didn't behead our citizen but does that make any difference. You killed our citizen. He dead body came an hour after we released you citizen. You guys are just make "BEHEADING" an issue.

Let me say we should not behead them. We should put bullet from point black like our indian friends did.

I don't think anyone was serious about the beheading thing.

See what so ever examples you are giving .. I have no idea about them but my point is very clear.. nobody needs to be judgemental on anything.. let judiciary and administration did their work and nobody should be killed because of ethnicity/ citizenship.. And "beheading" is not issue.. issue is killing 2 humans w/o any judicial process.. whether you behead them or shoot at point blank range... I hope I made myself clear..

I don't think anyone was serious about the beheading thing.

Yeah u r right no body gonna behead them .There is proper procedure of doing things .They will b interrogated by our security agencies and thn we will see what happens.

its so comfortable for our neighbors to see ruthlessly killed dead bodies in their country sent to wahga border, but when someone even talked about beheading from this side, it made them run chills down their spines.
pathetic hypocrites

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom