What's new

Two Indians arrested from Chitral

So, what the big deal???????

Yeah.....i thought the same...

But what was the big deal when you arrested a Pakistani cricket fan and his dead body was send to Pakistan. Even if they are innocent i am thinking of doing the same what you did to our citizens.

Does the arrest of two innocent Indian Muslims proves anything?

They just got arrested....Lets see what happens next.

They have gone there on legal VISA, do u think terrorist go with VISA??

If they are supported by a terrorist spy organization like RAW.

Why are u want to tag innocent Muslims as terrorist???????

We are tagging EVIL INDIANS are terrorist......Not innocent muslims.

The news is about french and why are u over obsessed with India????

We watch TOI all the time thats why.

Behead both!

Itni easy punishment. India has been cooking issue of Ajmal Qasab months after months trying to be poli and collecting sympathy and hatred for Pakistan in what so ever way possible. I see we have lots of Indian Nationals who were captured during the past 2 years. Damn when is Pakistan going to cash this issue. :pop:

Dude! Are you from Taliban or what??

Beheading two people just because they were against visa terms is stupid.
This is a common thing all over the world and specially in Pakistan. I can bet the worst they would fare is that they would be deported back to India.

The thread itself is stupid. Nowhere is it mentioned they were spies or anything like that.If they were, they wouldn't ask for Pakistani visa and then go to Pakistan. They would have been just slipped into Pak through some western country.

So no need to get excited.

I don't know if you are purposefully acting as innocent are you are really that uninformed that FATA area is under war. Drones drop 10s of bombs every other day and Pakistan army is fighting with hundreds of thouosands of troops in that area. People who were residents of FATA have fled out and not even locals want to visit that part of the teritorry these days. In this situation, I want to know what were few Indian Nationals doing there? They were not reporters if you might want to argue as repoters visit with insurance, security, legal Visa and official permission to visit such territory under provided security. So what could these pepple be doinig there? Hunting for Shrubs and Natural Minerals to boost mardana shakti? :D ?

Lets talk some logic please.

Our civilians were in Pakistan with visas. Calling for the beheading of the 2 is barbaric and insane. I would expect people using the internet to refrain from making such a gruesome barbaric call on a forum which is visited by many outsiders. Is this the calibre of civilisation which exists in Pakistan ?

Wasn't Pakistan created as a homeland for Indian Muslims and you want to behead them? Shouldn't you be giving them citizenship instead?

Our civilians were in Pakistan with visas. Calling for the beheading of the 2 is barbaric and insane. I would expect people using the internet to refrain from making such a gruesome barbaric call on a forum which is visited by many outsiders. Is this the calibre of civilisation which exists in Pakistan ?
atleast they just say. I know a civilization who's govt supported killing of thousands of muslims in roits.......Is that kind of wild civilization lives their.

And by the way that civilization killed an innocent Pakistani cricket fan. ......so civilized aren't they.

These uneducated trolls have no sense at all. They talk about beheading as if it is as common as shaving.
They have violated visa regulations, and i am sure they will be dealt with according to the legal procedure.
Its disgusting to see how these guys talk about beheading when any news involves Indians.
Just shows the talibanisataion of some of the Pakistani youth is a reality, which is a very dangerous situation.

Last edited:
atleast they just say. I know a civilization who's govt supported killing of thousands of muslims in roits.......Is that kind of wild civilization lives their.

And by the way that civilization killed an innocent Pakistani cricket fan. ......so civilized aren't they.
In short the authorities are not run by people like you with a talibanised mindset. No need to call beheadings, its not going to happen. Chill have some water.

These uneducated trolls have no sense at all. They talk about beheading as if it is as common as shaving.
They have violated visa regulations, and i am sure they will be dealt with according to the legal procedure.
Its disgusting to see how these guys talk about beheading when any news involves Indians.
Just shows the talibanisataion of some of the Pakistani youth is a reality, which is a very dangerous situation.
Well my educated troller brother. one man said and you all came bashing him. How many on indian civilian killed in Pakistan. I remember pakistani cricket fan got killed in india. We are going towards talibanization but you guys are already in wild civilization where people eat rotten human bodies. Now dont say that i am generalizing whole india with few man. You are doing the same educated troller.

In short the authorities are not run by people like you with a talibanised mindset. No need to call beheadings, its not going to happen. Chill have some water.
But in india they are run by wild people who eat rotten human body. Pakistanis in india are being killed by your govt in your jail. My educated civilized troller.

Well my educated troller brother. one man said and you all came bashing him. How many on indian civilian killed in Pakistan. I remember pakistani cricket fan got killed in india. We are going towards talibanization but you guys are already in wild civilization where people eat rotten human bodies. Now dont say that i am generalizing whole india with few man. You are doing the same educated troller.

One guy said it, but many defended it, don't take offence to the uneducated word man, it was just a rant i agree.

And 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Thanks

One guy said it, but many defended it, don't take offence to the uneducated word man, it was just a rant i agree.

And 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Thanks
I didnt take it as offence. We are uneducated troller you are educated troller. You rank higher in troll.

We can understand how you guys control you post after you visit BR and then come here. Typing within limits becomes really hard for you guys after that.

I didnt take it as offence. We are uneducated troller you are educated troller. You rank higher in troll.

We can understand how you guys control you post after you visit BR and then come here. Typing within limits becomes really hard for you guys after that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tha was pretty funny, you gotta admit. Especially the first line.

Back
Top Bottom