What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

per wo to tie kaatny ke bary main keh raha tha yaar .chalo pajaamy ka naara kaat deen 5 rupees ka nya le leen gay per 500 ki tie ? nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol:
Yaar tum nahin aaye aaj. Kaafi ladai hui. Ek BD waala pareshan kar raha tha, tumhari bahut yaad aayi Dost.

saaly aj bach ja mery hath se ajj apology ki bajaay main kuch or na de doon tery hath main jo mujhy subah se bhut tang ker raha hai :devil: you know what i mean?

If_you_know_what_I_mean.jpg

Ur warnings will not change the FACT :D

Nothing less than a WRITTEN APOLOGY :lol:

gali doge toh phool denge.

soldier maro toh apology lenge.......

Fools are those who think it's only Pakistan who is going to get benefits if relations are normalized. Keep those favours with you next time. Shameless Pakistanis also need to learn a lesson, hell with the relations which come at the cost of your respect. We have lived for more than 6 decades without the friendship and we can live in the future as well, no need to ask for friendship if other party is not interested..
you need to show your interest of friendship to China in the same way..

why shameless to pakistanis? we are not making nor cutting relations with india common pakistani is same as 5 years beofre its game of hardcore haters not every indian pakistani .

I am done with it now! For heaven sake we have TT who are asking for cessation of the process.

Fools are those who think it's only Pakistan who is going to get benefits if relations are normalized. Keep those favours with you next time. Shameless Pakistanis also need to learn a lesson, hell with the relations which come at the cost of your respect. We have lived for more than 6 decades without the friendship and we can live in the future as well, no need to ask for friendship if other party is not interested..

me too don't want any relation.

why shameless to pakistanis? we are not making nor cutting relations with india common pakistani is same as 5 years beofre its game of hardcore haters not every indian pakistani .[/QUOTE

I can't believe the level of delusion the average Pakistani is in, if you are any indication !

Ur warnings will not change the FACT :D

Nothing less than a WRITTEN APOLOGY :lol:

in fact we wrote it but problem is only translation dear

look it we found it our grand fathers write it some 8000 years before its founded in mohan jo daro :meeting:
protoindian2_4.gif

to tag mar dety FB ker kuch bheg dety wesy bhi infraction aik bhi nhi hai ajkal apun ke hath main :P game baja dety :cheers:
Kaafi serious mahol tha yaar aaj, mujhe bhi warning mil gayi. :undecided:

Oscar aa gaya, ab no chit chat. Naswar Corner main milte hain. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom