What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

India provided a closure as well by helping in getting rid of these LTTE goons whereas a UN designated terrorist have rallies in different cities with the Pakistan agencies providing them cover. So we will talk when Pakistan provides the closure as well by getting rid of these non-state goons.
Bhai Pakistan Army has been charged with missing people torture and mutilated bodies in their own country by their own Supreme Court. They have to attend courts now.

As i understand it many LTTE hardcore elements are in India, probably this asset will be used if SL tilts too much towards China.

and what does this relate with current seize fire violation?

As i understand it many LTTE hardcore elements are in India, probably this asset will be used if SL tilts too much towards India.

Your understanding is wrong. No LTTE remnants are left. There are morons in TN who cry for LTTE to ressurect themselves.Thats it.

PS - I will humbly skip anymore posts on LTTE.

naxalites attacking innocent people is the case of reference...this country or that...doesnt make any difference. just tell me have u been able to control...or dismantle the organisation???

As i understand it many LTTE hardcore elements are in India, probably this asset will be used if SL tilts too much towards China.

Dreaming or your understanding has some basis on facts as well? If you know or dream - why not share it to back your hypothesis?

naxalites attacking innocent people is the case of reference...this country or that...doesnt make any difference. just tell me have u been able to control...or dismantle the organisation???

How many criminal organizations in the world are fighting on behalf of state, acting as non state actors attacking other countries?

India armed, trained and sacrificed a non state actor called LTTE so why are we discussing the validity of this phenomenon.

LTTE? I'm a Tamilian and its heartening to hear Pakistanis know LTTE well. But it's sickeing that beyond the four letters, Pakistanis know nothing about Srilankan civil war. IPKF, Rajiv Gandhi Assasination, India's aid to SLA in war against LTTE...

The whole planning happened on your soil, even after providing all circumstantial evidence, voice records - you are not doing investigations on the ground! Do you need Scotland Yard to come over and do the job as you asked for Benazir and then scuttled their investigations as well? Better to hand over your country to UN for run/maintain

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...c-skirmish-indian-army-152.html#ixzz2HVFyyAkz
it is the matter of perspective....we believe in transparency and therefore invite impartial third party...

The whole planning happened on your soil, even after providing all circumstantial evidence, voice records - you are not doing investigations on the ground! Do you need Scotland Yard to come over and do the job as you asked for Benazir and then scuttled their investigations as well? Better to hand over your country to UN for run/maintain

Voice recording is not regarded as proof, ask anyone... Let me come this way - If whatever you shared was enough for his conviction then US wouldn't have announced a reward for information/evidences leading to his conviction.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...c-skirmish-indian-army-152.html#ixzz2HVFyyAkz
it is the matter of perspective....we believe in transparency and therefore invite impartial third party...

you want to put a spin on everything, BTW how did the investigation into murder of Benazir, ex PM of the country go - still spinning? Osama, 26/11, 71, Dawood etc-2? Why not just hand over your country to UN

Your understanding is wrong. No LTTE remnants are left. There are morons in TN who cry for LTTE to ressurect themselves.Thats it.

This will get way off the current topic so lets talk about it later. Just wondering if you can relate to this man >
Velupillai_Prabhakaran.jpg

India's Response - India just announced opening of half a dozen Consulates in Afghanistan. :D

Voice recording is not regarded as proof, ask anyone... Let me come this way - If whatever you shared was enough for his conviction then US wouldn't have announced a reward for information/evidences leading to his conviction.

Its because Pak government is not investigating the case, hence public reward for info/evidence! Perhaps its better to live within your own make/believe world or you are suggesting your government/army is beyond lying through their teeth?

Its because Pak government is not investigating the case, hence public reward for info/evidence! Perhaps its better to live within your own make/believe world or you are suggesting your government/army is beyond lying through their teeth?

Remember CIA - investigation on Osama and eventual raid - public award and private act - no involvement of your army or government !

This will get way off the current topic so lets talk about it later. Just wondering if you can relate to this man >
Velupillai_Prabhakaran.jpg

He is DEAD

LTTE? I'm a Tamilian and its heartening to hear Pakistanis know LTTE well. But it's sickeing that beyond the four letters, Pakistanis know nothing about Srilankan civil war. IPKF, Rajiv Gandhi Assasination, India's aid to SLA in war against LTTE... :hang2:

Yes for which India lost (yet) another Gandhi. You may have heard rumors where SL also armed LTTE for hitting IPKF :lol:

India's Response - India just announced opening of half a dozen Consulates in Afghanistan. :D

Remember 2014 :lol: The more you invest, the worst it'll feel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom