What's new

Two foreigners injured in firing near Jama Masjid in Delhi

Meh, personal attacks - typical bharti reply when no other reply is possible, particularly when they know what I am saying is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw in the case of conspiracy theories,uppl have out smarted the whole world.india didnt blame pakistan for this.:lol::lol:

This makes no sense? We have out smarted whole world? How can you out smart the whole world in this?

But yet again, a diversion from a bharti. Man these guys are utter, utter hypocrites.

:lol: dont come up with facepalms. If you are happy with your corruption i dont have any problem with that at all.

and OH why should we make fun of ourselves like India when you are arranging games for your fake shining India attempts lolzzz

i would rather spend that money on our poor than spending on fake ego

:what::what::what: now can you please make some sense so that i could understand how Pakistan is related to this failure of yours
:woot:Well iam sure your mind does not allow you to even think for a single second that India is actually growing and its our money with which we are showing off our soft power too he world..
we started a new journey 63 years back and see where we are today and where you are thumping of overinflated ego's wont help you much jana ji..and INDIA is shining thats what the world says may be you wear sun glasses if thats irking you:cheers:
Its not that we are taking the share of poor people money and organising games:lol: there something known as long term plannings which have certain time frames for development and we are rightly moving ahead..and i dnt see pakistan holding a grand event like this fr the next coming 60 years and you talk of helping your poor with your money??? well iam sorry i will sound harsh but all the money thats coming to you is in the form of aid as ur economy is in dolldrums: and for ur miseries only you are responsible:coffee:next you feel the fake shine of commonwealth games whose infrastructure is already better then the beijieng olympics you will get your answers as the pics tell you a much elaborate story then mere words

could have something to do with anger and retaliation for what is going on in occupied Kashmir.....still early to tell

were the suspects caught?

could have something to do with anger and retaliation for what is going on in occupied Kashmir.....still early to tell

were the suspects caught?

Not yet they are still trying to plan whom to blame ;)

but the so-called email was sent from within India. Seems some Indian Home grown terrorists

Indian police issue red alert in capital after shooting incident - World News - SINA English
2010-09-20

U164P200T1D340318F8DT20100919193253.jpg

Indian police officers stand guard outside Jama Masjid mosque, background, in New Delhi, India, Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010. Two Chinese from Taiwan were injured when two men shot at them at the historical Jama Masjid area in the Indian capital at 11:20 a.m. Sunday. (Xinhua/AFP Photo)

U164P200T1D340318F10DT20100919193253.jpg

Indian police officers stand guard outside Jama Masjid mosque, background, in New Delhi, India, Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010. Two Chinese from Taiwan were injured when two men shot at them at the historical Jama Masjid area in the Indian capital at 11:20 a.m. Sunday. (Xinhua/AFP Photo)

NEW DELHI, Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- A red alert has been sounded in the Indian capital after two Chinese tourists from Taiwan were injured in a firing near the famous Jama Masjid in the Indian capital Sunday morning, a senior police official said. "Unidentified persons fired at the duo near gate number three of the historic mosque at 11:30 a.m.. They have been admitted to a local hospital where they are said to be out of danger," Joint Commissioner of Police Jarnail Singh told the media.

Police have barricaded the area which is a tourist attraction for foreigners.

"A red alert has been sounded in the capital. A manhunt has also been launched for the attackers," said the police officer.

One of the tourists was shot in the stomach while another in the feet, according to local TV channel CNN-IBN.

According to eyewitnesses, the attackers fired 10 rounds of bullets when the duo were about to board a tourist bus after a tour of the mosque, before fleeing from the area on their motorbike.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister of Delhi Sheila Dikshit has appealed to people "not to panic" as the shooting comes just a fortnight ahead of the Commonwealth Games.

"The Police Commissioner is in touch with me, the moment they are nabbed he will let me know, but said that the police would soon nab the culprits," she told the media.

Jama Masjid is India's largest mosque, where thousands of Muslims offer prayers, and it is frequented by foreigners.

Jama Masjid attack: Suspected IM email created in India

NEW DELHI: The e-mail sent by terror outfit Indian Mujahideen after the Jama Masjid firing on two terrorist is learnt to have been created from a location in India, few minutes after the firing incident and the person owns another account at rediff.

Investigators cla im that the e-mail id al.arbi99913@gmail.com was created at 11.30 am on Sunday while the alleged incident of firing was reported at 11.22 am. The e-mails to news channels and agencies were sent at 1.30 pm. The account says that it will automatically become non operational on September 26.

Investigations also point that the person who created the e-mail id also has an e-mail account at rediffmail.com. The details provided in operating the gmail account points that the person has an account with rediffmail using the same numerical.

"It is matter of investigation. He may have given a false e-mail id. We are in the process of verifying the status of his accounts and have contacted google," said a senior officer heading the probe.

The name provided by the person while operating the account is 'Veera'. The attack which was carried out on the second anniversary of Batla House was to avenge the death of two Indian Mujahideen terrorist who were gunned down at Batla House, claimed the e-mail sent by IM.

Police also suspect that the militants might have send the e-mail after giving a hard thought as it came several hours after the incident. It is also possible that they were waiting for larger causalities in the form of car bomb which exploded hours after the incident, the officer added.

The IM e-mails have earlier been traced to Mumbai after which their media cell from Pune was busted in which a software programmer was arrested. The media cell used to send such e-mails before the blast from unprotected wi-fi connection while moving in the car. They used to compose the e-mail and later paste it in the inbox. The cops could not reach beyond the user of IP address.

Read more: Jama Masjid attack: Suspected IM email created in India - The Times of India Jama Masjid attack: Suspected IM email created in India - The Times of India

but the so-called email was sent from within India. Seems some Indian Home grown terrorists

erm...not home grown terrorists but rather non state actors...:cheers::cheers::pakistan:

You will love the bolded part wont you.

Terrorists killing Pakistan are scumbags supported from outside your country.
Terrorists killing Indians are warriors with a just cause.And must have been products of Indian Attrocities.

Hmmm. intresting logic.:coffee:

Some other non state actors were responsible for more devastating attacks..indians should be watching out both..:

:) fair enough atleast you do realise you have your own home grown non-state Indian actors too.

i support you for keeping an eye on both.

No they were non state actors sponsored by RAW,CIA,MOSSAD....oops...i think i have caught the flu too...

Coming up with this phrase and another phrase "conspiracy theory" is the proof of lack of solid arguments and the weakest facepalm

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom