What's new

Two foreigners injured in firing near Jama Masjid in Delhi

Whoever the culprit Saffron or Green, must be traced and sent to their respective hell... Its really shameful that couple of bike riders are firing near most sensitive area of our National capital and our so called High Tech Delhi Police is busy in checking the air of their fcuking ride...

I hope security is stepped up, and the injured recover quickly with no lasting damage.

One thing i noticed about the general nature of things here: whenever there are terrorist attacks in Pakistan, most Indian members come forward to offer sympathy or condemn the terrorists. and if any member makes some remark criticising Pakistan, other Indians themselves will reprimand that member. and even when we are blamed for TTP most of us still don't flame.

An attack occurs in India (a shoddy attempt, but an attempt at life nonetheless) and so far i haven't seen a single pakistan offer condolences, words of encouragement, or even a sentence like "i hope the perpetrators are caught". Instead all we get are snide remarks and accusations. i can sense some genuine pleasure in some members, about this latest misfortune to befall India. and no one cares about the two injured people. Its just sickening how your hatred surpasses any human compassion.

If there need to be a better protection for athlets or visitors iam sure GOI will ensure its done. As of now its a just an act of provocation.

It could be from terrorists or from Indian terror outfits.
Its actually good to see that Delhi police swang in to action immediately.

WOW, what a troll fest. Flip back to the pune bakery blast case and the same people who were unable to hide their glee are at it again here.

The threat is known, all sorts of idiots wanting to harm India's image will be looking for an opportunity. Government failed to prevent this attack, they must not fail to prevent the next one. Thats possible when the culprits are caught.

The similarity with Pune blast and Mumbai attack is noteworthy. Foreigners were targeted. The idea is to hurt India's image and economy. These terrorists and their masters are indeed threatened by India's success.

If there need to be a better protection for athlets or visitors iam sure GOI will ensure its done. As of now its a just an act of provocation.

It could be from terrorists or from Indian terror outfits.
Its actually good to see that Delhi police swang in to action immediately.

What is the difference between terrorists and Indian terror out fits?

:azn:

What is the difference between terrorists and Indian terror out fits?

:azn:

Indian Terror Out fits are an Internal Issue and Not religious Unlike the Terrorists,Its Either Because of Poor Governance in selected Areas Or Lack of Good Policing ..... Indian Terror Outfits are No Threat to other parts of the world, But Only to India....

The center had warned few organization 2 days prior to beef up the security and take necessary actions, but they failed to do it. So there was intel on possible attacks but the authorities of the masjid failed to do so.

The center had warned few organization 2 days prior to beef up the security and take necessary actions, but they failed to do it. So there was intel on possible attacks but the authorities of the masjid failed to do so.
There are several orgs operating on a single goal.
Its easy to say our intelligenc failed, but keeping a tab on everyone at the same time is also not easy.

Indian Terror Out fits are an Internal Issue and Not religious Unlike the Terrorists,Its Either Because of Poor Governance in selected Areas Or Lack of Good Policing ..... Indian Terror Outfits are No Threat to other parts of the world, But Only to India....

Indian terror outfits aren't terrorists? :what:

Indian terror outfits have the word terror but aren't terrorists and terrorists aren't from Indian terror outfit.

Strange. :lol:

apparently to qualify as terrorist, you need to be Muslim; and you need to have an international agenda

what hogwash!!! I guess when Shiv Sena whackjobs target Muslim groups that isnt terrorism. When Bal Thakeray suggests hindu suicide mob squads to target Muslims that isn't incitement for violence/terrorism.

excellent, clear-headed logic

fattygirl9vw.gif

apparently to qualify as terrorist, you need to be Muslim; and you need to have an international agenda

what hogwash!!! I guess when Shiv Sena whackjobs target Muslim groups that isnt terrorism. When Bal Thakeray suggests hindu suicide mob squads to target Muslims that isn't incitement for violence/terrorism.

fattygirl9vw.gif

Now when you use this word muslim you should be careful..nobody out here has said that muslim community is responsible for the terrorist attack..today your talking as you are really concerned for the world forgetting the fact that so called jihad against indians was started by your very nation as a proxy war:frown:..today the whole world says that almost every terrorist attack taking place has got its links with pakistan:agree:.....you dragged hindus and muslims with ease..... tell me in how many international attacks agencies hold hindu groups accountable??you said they say that they will attack muslims and other crap!!! how many attack according to them took place...those groups which were involved were booked and are now in jail..unlike your nation where terrorist roam free and rant anti india rhetorics and the youth gets misguided and finds his end at the india pak border in an encounter..:hitwall:

The terrorists have a clear agenda attack and strike fear as CWG is close make it a failure,ensure that the world does not come beacuse of fear..As the world is afraid to come to :pakistan:

Last but not the least unlike others we dnt consider a community responsible for the ghastly act of few @$$holes....we are Indians first..the terrorist have just got names but no religion..so dnt talk about religion:rolleyes:

fattygirl9vw.gif

heheheheh he is cute mota

Now when you use this word muslim you should be careful..nobody out here has said that muslim community is responsible for the terrorist attack..today your talking as you are really concerned for the world forgetting the fact that so called jihad against indians was started by your very nation as a proxy war:frown:..today the whole world says that almost every terrorist attack taking place has got its links with pakistan:agree:.....you dragged hindus and muslims with ease..... tell me in how many international attacks agencies hold hindu groups accountable??you said they say that they will attack muslims and other crap!!! how many attack according to them took place...those groups which were involved were booked and are now in jail..unlike your nation where terrorist roam free and rant anti india rhetorics and the youth gets misguided and finds his end at the india pak border in an encounter..:hitwall:

The terrorists have a clear agenda attack and strike fear as CWG is close make it a failure,ensure that the world does not come beacuse of fear..As the world is afraid to come to :pakistan:

Last but not the least unlike others we dnt consider a community responsible for the ghastly act of few @$$holes....we are Indians first..the terrorist have just got names but no religion..so dnt talk about religion:rolleyes:

Blah blah blah... You didn't get the point I guess . According to Indians if someone has no international agenda and just kills Indians, than he is not a terrorist. To qualify to be call as a terrorist you should have global agenda. In simple if you kill dozens of Indians or even foreigners in india and have no international agenda than you aren't a terrorist. You belong to a Indian terror outfit but you aren't a terrorist. :D.

Strange but this is what some Indians are saying on this thread. ;)

Blah blah blah... You didn't get the point I guess . According to Indians if someone has no international agenda and just kills Indians, than he is not a terrorist. To qualify to be call as a terrorist you should have global agenda. In simple if you kill dozens of Indians or even foreigners in india and have no international agenda than you aren't a terrorist. You belong to a Indian terror outfit but you aren't a terrorist. :D.

Strange but this is what some Indians are saying on this thread. ;)

Staying with the topic the agenda of the attack was very clear the target choosen was apt...the world is concerned over security you strike and the world becomes more worried as an international event is round the corner....by the way INDIAN MUJJAHIDEEN has already claimed the responsiblity for the attacks in a mail sent to BBC will try and put up a link photographs of the terrorists has been provided and it is flashing everywhere...lets wait and see what all unfolds further
regards

Back
Top Bottom