What's new

Two foreigners injured in firing near Jama Masjid in Delhi

Zebronic

BANNED
Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Two Taiwanese were injured in an incident of firing near the Jama Masjid in the walled city area on Sunday morning, police said.

Unidentified persons fired at the duo near gate number three of the historic mosque, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central) Jaspal Singh told PTI.

He said the two injured persons, who were from Taiwan, have been taken to Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Narayan Hospital. "We are looking into the matter," he said.

LINK

Look like one of our neighbor is trying hard to fail Common Wealth Game...

Yeah and one of your neighbours has already delayed the CWGs badly, inflicted grand corruption, pathetic preparations and what not.

:whistle:

How about blaming Indian Muslims ahead of court verdict in Babri Mosque demolition case

Yeah and one of your neighbours has already delayed the CWGs badly, inflicted grand corruption, pathetic preparations and what not.

How about blaming Indian Muslims ahead of court verdict in Babri Mosque demolition case

jana ji corruptions apart u will see what games we will show to the world hold on tight for that..and avoid rant as u can very well be replied in your own tone..
and about muslims being blamed for the attack i would say plesae keep your normal journalistic attitude to yourself and stick to the topic

You Know that could actually be the case , with area around Jama Masjid having high concentration of Muslims .
However it seems to be a disgruntled attempt to cause panic and i dont see any big terror outfit involved in it considering that there has not been any major damage to life and property .
Frankly delhi has seen cases of firing by bike bourne criminals in the past so as to conduct robbery , even about a month ago a property dealer was shot by bike bourne robbers who stole his money .

However it is a cause of concern becoz tourist were targetted.

Secondly if u guys remember, then in around april a low intensity explosion took place outside a IPL stadium , where 3 policemen suffered minor injury and a wall got slightly damaged .
The explosion was traced to a disgruntled person who wanted to prove that the security was not adequate .

Another possibility could actually be that it might be the work of some disgruntled youth tryng to take revenge for High court rejecting the plea for defferment of Babri verdict which is expected to be announced on 24th september .
and which could cause communal trouble , hence Section 144 was imposed in the state of UP and Madhya Pradesh

jana ji corruptions apart u will see what games we will show to the world hold on tight for that..and avoid rant as u can very well be replied in your own tone..
and about muslims being blamed for the attack i would say plesae keep your normal journalistic attitude to yourself and stick to the topic

Keep your rants about me to yourself.

The following is the rant from Indian which needed to be responded in the same
:whistle: your pathetic security should not be blamed on others. look within and correct your ownself

Keep your rants about me to yourself.

The following is the rant from Indian which needed to be responded in the same
:whistle: your pathetic security should not be blamed on others. look within and correct your ownself

Nah, this has nothing to do with neighbours.. It was a RAW and Jewish Mossad False Flag to put the blame on Pakistan. ;)

common man what proof we have to blame them?? its our fault that this happened...we gotta beef up out security more... pointing finger at others for our loop holes really makes us look like sisys..hope you understand.

I can very well be an attempt by some miscreants to scare away guests who will be landing here for the common wealth games.I have a bad feeling that Australia may pull out of the games.I hope it does not happen.

Rather than blaming anyone and everyone, it is the responsibility of govt to protect it's nationals and tourists.

That statement doesn't really suite you.

Why you are so bothered about corruption in CWG. Do we bother about your corruption? No. Pathetic preparation? :lol: Have you ever arranged any games with ten countries participated in it? No. The foreign delegates saying it is the best game village ever. Just see we have financial capacity and capability to organize such big games while you are far far behind that. So don't talk about corruption here. :tdown:

Who you blame for the attacks on Shia's in Pakistan? Are they also Muslims?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom