What's new

Two foreigners injured in firing near Jama Masjid in Delhi

Preparation is good and the games village is among the bests but the terrorists will try to destroy it as usual...

Indian Mujahideen vows to sabotage Commonwealth Games
Indo-Asian News Service
New Delhi, September 19, 2010

The Indian Mujahideen threatened to unleash violence during the Commonwealth Games in a statement issued on Sunday soon after a terror attack at the Jama Masjid injured two foreigners. While making no direct reference to the Jama Masjid shooting blamed on two men on a motorcycle who escaped, a
statement by the outlawed group denounced the killings of civilians in Jammu and Kashmir and pledged to hit at the Commonwealth Games starting in New Delhi from Oct 3.

"We know that preparations for the Games are at its peak; beware, we too are preparing in full swing for a great surprise," said the statement, emailed to BBC Hindi service.

"The participants will be solely responsible for the outcome (of our attacks) as our bands of mujahideen love death more than you love life," it said.

Indian Mujahideen is believed to be a shadow outfit of the outlawed Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) and has also been linked to the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba.

It came into the spotlight Feb 23, 2005 when it carried out a blast in Varanasi.

Indian Mujahideen vows to sabotage Commonwealth Games - Hindustan Times

The 2 tourist are out of danger...One guy was shot in the stomach and is being operated on.A car a few metes away from the incident is up in flames...initial reports say its a maruthi 800 (cng version) and the owner has no clue as to how his vehicle got there and the reporter was saying some wires were also seen inside the car.Security is being beefed up in delhi and mumbai .

Indo-Asian News Service

The Indian Mujahideen threatened to unleash violence during the Commonwealth Games in a statement issued on Sunday soon after a terror attack at the Jama Masjid injured two foreigners. While making no direct reference to the Jama Masjid shooting blamed on two men on a motorcycle who escaped, a
statement by the outlawed group denounced the killings of civilians in Jammu and Kashmir and pledged to hit at the Commonwealth Games starting in New Delhi from Oct 3.

"We know that preparations for the Games are at its peak; beware, we too are preparing in full swing for a great surprise," said the statement, emailed to BBC Hindi service.

"The participants will be solely responsible for the outcome (of our attacks) as our bands of mujahideen love death more than you love life," it said.

Indian Mujahideen is believed to be a shadow outfit of the outlawed Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) and has also been linked to the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba.

It came into the spotlight Feb 23, 2005 when it carried out a blast in Varanasi.

What kind of a pathetic mentality is this.Jihad is the biggest challenge of the 21st century

Indo-Asian News Service

I think their is very little chance that any thing happens b/w the games cause of tight security

Main wary is that terrorist can attack other city in India and that can scare players and tourist
Bhagwan kare aisa kabhi na ho

looks like this is an attempt to scare people away from CWG. will have to wait & see what the reactions are going to be like from the participating members. i would not be surprised if we see some more instances like this before & during the games. there are elements out there who desperately want this to be failed & hurt india's image badly. A real test for GOI to make sure that the games passes on smoothly!!

I think their is very little chance that any thing happens b/w the games cause of tight security

Main wary is that terrorist can attack other city in India and that can scare players and tourist
Bhagwan kare aisa kabhi na ho

Whether it is Delhi or NCR or any other part of India but a terrorist attack will impact the game badly. Those terrorists want chaos, so it keeps the world away from the game.

Indo-Asian News Service

I just read the whole news for the bold part. No Indian news about blasts and terrorism is complete with out the mention of LET or Pakistan so I was hoping this part to be present in the news. Ab bani hai yeh sahi bharati news. :D

I just read the whole news for the bold part. No Indian news about blasts and terrorism is complete with out the mention of LET or Pakistan so I was hoping this part to be present in the news. Ab bani hai yeh sahi bharati news. :D

Other than terrorist activities I don't think India is blaming Pakistan for anything. But on the other hand Pakistan is blaming India for floods to poverty to BLA to match fixing to everything. If possible you could have blame for the earth quake as well!!

LeT is a banned org by both UN and Pakistani govt.

Keep your rants about me to yourself.

The following is the rant from Indian which needed to be responded in the same
:whistle: your pathetic security should not be blamed on others. look within and correct your ownself

yeah really our pathetic security arrangement coupled with ur pious nationalistic nature of destroying us in anyway possible and pigs being used for that:angry: may be you should come out of lala land and see where pakistan stands on the world podium..then you can blame others and ssoth your overinflated nationalistic pride:wave:

Some news channels reporting that those two foreigners are Taiwanese.

Other than terrorist activities I don't think India is blaming Pakistan for anything. But on the other hand Pakistan is blaming India for floods to poverty to BLA to match fixing to everything.

No I have no interest in this thread or this news. Just read it because I know Pakistan would be present somewhere in the news and it was. That is what I was expecting and it happened the same way.

By the way India blames Pakistan for many things like Fake currency notes, fueling sectarian violence, supporting Maoists attacking it's embassies etc etc. Anyways. You guys can carry on it was after all a Bharati news from a Bharati media.
:cool:

No I have no interest in this thread or this news. Just read it because I know Pakistan would be present somewhere in the news and it was. That is what I was expecting and it happened the same way.

So terror attack doesn't bother you?!!

By the way India blames Pakistan for many things like Fake currency notes, fueling sectarian violence, supporting Maoists attacking it's embassies etc etc.
:cool:

Not only Pakistan but other countries and individuals are also accused of fake currency and Pakistan also blaming India for same. I didn't mentioned it. Fueling violence is same kind of act as terrorism, no difference. India didn't blamed Pakistan for maoists and only for trying to get access to them.

Anyways. You guys can carry on it was after all a Bharati news from a Bharati media.

yeah, Indian media doesn't suite you but which country's newspapers do you believe? you seems to be blaming everyone. :hang2:

So terror attack doesn't bother you?!!

Nope.

After all Bharati media showed it's class. Which I was expecting. You carry on with the coming dangers you guys were talking about.

:wave:

Even if the western neighbour was involved in it .. India cannot DARE touch Pakistan let alone surgical strikes ...

Back
Top Bottom