What's new

Two F-22P heading to Yemen today

if Houtis do any harm to Pakistanis in Yemen than Pak should n't remain neutral.

Pakistan will never send ground troops in Yemen. Logistical support will be given.
chances of ground operation in yemen by saidis are very low. If they send their troops than situation will reach to point of no return.

No. This is both for evacuation purposes, as well as to show political support with KSA. There is little support within Pakistan, both from the military and the civilian leadership, to send forces to Yemen.

While I have recently come to the conclusion that Pakistan will eventually get involved, it may not be as overt as the Saudis would like.
Not really, you guys have told KSA that you'd "Defend" them. Not participate in attacks. This is force projection. I've written about it a few days ago, as the sea lines have increased in mileage, now Pakistan's Navy's technical reach or area of operation goes all the way up, right before Oman. And PN will be getting a lot more ships to protect Gawader and Karachi, as the economy grows.

So these deployments will become normal as strategically, Pakistan would always want to place a few ships ongoing around the Arab states, away from her own shores. But here, this strategy starts and the first request came from the KSA.
Pakistan will at some point unfortunately.

Pakistan is ow facing very difficult situation. It cannot decide if it should return favours or KSA or save itself from another conflict. I think it is trying to be diplomatic and trying to find a middle path. We may have sent our ships to save our country-men but eventually we will stay there and maybe pulled towards the conflict.
Best strategy would be to protect KSA from any incursion and show some 'symbolic' support. After all Iran also supports India when it see her own national interest.

Pakistan likes to have hostile neighbors . India and Afghanistan weren't enough , Add Iran to that .

Majority of Iranians didn't have positive view about Pakistan after those suicide attacks and killing border guards in Sistan and now allying with our number 1 enemy that almost all Iranians from Seculars , religious and nationalists hate will only make the situation worse .

What Pakistan is going or not going to do in this puppets alliance doesn't matter , What matters is that Iranians are reaching to the point to believe that Pakistan will side with our enemies in any conflict in the future .

Pakistan likes to have hostile neighbors . India and Afghanistan weren't enough , Add Iran to that .

Majority of Iranians didn't have positive view about Pakistan after those suicide attacks and killing border guards in Sistan and now allying with our number 1 enemy that almost all Iranians from Seculars , religious and nationalists hate will only make the situation worse .

What Pakistan is going or not going to do in this puppets alliance doesn't matter , What matters is that Iranians are reaching to the point to believe that Pakistan will side with our enemies in any conflict in the future .

You need to be very very careful before you jump on the gun towards Pakistan because let me tell you this that the same believe is also shared among many Pakistanis, Pakistanis like myself who after witnessing the sheer hatred spewed by Iranians against Pakistan even when we are not part of the conflict. Forget Pakistan, at the moment the whole world is against you and yet you guys insist on adding one more to the list?

Pakistan will not have any problem in finding allies to put Iran down, should you guys decide to go that path and if you are hedging your bets on India, than Uncle Sam is there is make sure India stays out.

Iran should not have any doubt about it ....We know how many attacks the Iranian border guards have made in Pakistani, we know how many Pakistanis have been killed by Iranian funded TJP and likewise ...after all this, if you think Iran in still in doubt, well then ..they are plain fools !

You need to be very very careful before you jump on the gun towards Pakistan because let me tell you this that the same believe is also shared among many Pakistanis, Pakistanis like myself who after witnessing the sheer hatred spewed by Iranians against Pakistan even when we are not part of the conflict. Forget Pakistan, at the moment the whole world is against you and yet you guys insist on adding one more to the list?

Pakistan will not have any problem in finding allies to put Iran down, should you guys decide to go that path and if you are hedging your bets on India, than Uncle Sam is there is make sure India stays out.
If you didnt realized there are two poles on iranians issues,

one is India and China, who wants all sanctions off on Iran, and other is Arab world ( including Israel ), who want to destroy Iran.

But my point is, where is tilt? If the nuclear agreement goes through, and it seems it goes through, bravo Americans, Chinese and Indians ( which is all top oil importers of world ) find a new source, and India as a new strategic ally in Arabian peninsula.

In long term, who is winning strategically and tactically, ofcourse its Iranian ( because all the big powers are behind him).

one is India and China, who wants all sanctions off on Iran, and other is Arab world ( including Israel ), who want to destroy Iran.

But my point is, where is tilt? If the nuclear agreement goes through, and it seems it goes through, bravo Americans, Chinese and Indians ( which is all top oil importers of world ) find a new source, and India as a strategic ally in Arabian peninsula.

In long term, who is winning strategically and tactically, ofcourse its Iranian.

There is a big If involved. The senators in the US congress have already embarrassed the President by almost openly admitting that Congress does not endorse these. A nuclear Iran is simply unacceptable to them specially Israel. Even if this agreement does take place (which i doubt) once Obama is gone, it wont be worth the paper its written on. Iran and Israel will not just become buddies because of this. Israel is already against it to begin with. I dont see how Iran will turn out be to a winner in such a situation.

There is a big If involved. The senators in the US congress have already embarrassed the President by almost openly admitting that Congress does not endorse these. A nuclear Iran is simply unacceptable to them specially Israel. Even if this agreement does take place (which i doubt) once Obama is gone, it wont be worth the paper its written on. Iran and Israel will not just become buddies because of this. Israel is already against it to begin with. I dont see how Iran will turn out be to a winner in such a situation.
Israel, lets keep out israel, because jews are intelligent people, they understand how they use them strategically.I am not saying they gonna be best buddy, but in foreign policy they stop to tease others.

The Iran is more strategically important for India and China ( for there oil supplies). Indians or Chinese dont trust KSA that much, that they trust Iranians.KSA is another offshoot power of Americans, who can stop supplies to these two powers on the eye blink from Americans.

Moreover, world geopolitics is changing fast, the Americans not gonna be top buyer of KSA's oil, it would be Chinese or Indians. And if KSA gonna fail in resolving trust issues with these two powers, they gonna fail, and Iranians gonna win ( definitely).

Last edited:

But my point is, where is tilt? If the nuclear agreement goes through, and it seems it goes through, bravo Americans, Chinese and Indians ( which is all top oil importers of world ) find a new source, and India as a new strategic ally in Arabian peninsula.

In long term, who is winning strategically and tactically, ofcourse its Iranian ( because all the big powers are behind him).
hold your horses dude obamas agreement with iran isnt gonna worth anything
your israeli friends will make sure of this and the nutjob bibi is back

hold your horses dude obamas agreement with iran isnt gonna worth anything
your israeli friends will make sure of this
Who saying that I am thinking about 2 or 3 years, I am taking note of how the change gonna came in geopolitics over a decade.

why it will be enmity with Iran if Pak allies with KSA (contrary to the fact that relations bw india & israel doesn't effect relations bw iran & india), so either iran is also allied with israel or you understand KSA more evil than zionists ???

Sorry for bursting ur bubble, but ur few words cannot describe international politics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom