What's new

Two F-22P heading to Yemen today

Hi,

So youre here justifying that You have the right to Kilsl our soldiers coz US does too??

Incompetence? is that what youre taught at your school? The Army is overstretched Kid, We have no issues in doing Joint border patrol just like in back in 80s we did together, But it seems mUllah has gone overboard.

About US killing our citizens, Let me tell you the drone attacks happened with Our consent And plus we never took US as a friend for it. While on other hand You guys are back-stabber attacking in Cold-blood and not onlyu that but justfying it.

We Have not supported proxy wars like you do in our country against suunis, at least not in official mandate, other rag tag terrosist or stupid madrasha funded by saudi is another thing.

That still in effect does not give you the right to take out you childish wrath on soldiers. All you have done is get isolated all your moves proves your intention

remember chabar port, remember during KArgil war How your president went in India to celebrate its republic day ?
so if we join bedouins then don't moan!

Lets agree to disagree and end this here .

I'm a human and I do not support killing innocent border guards no matter where they are from but some accusations hurt .

Good luck .

agree to disagree
Hi,
This is what I despise most you guys, You last post is filled with conadictions from start to end.

You disagree to what all i said which in fact was how you lot shelled and killed soldiers and then say you don't support border killing :undecided:

Shows alot about your intentions

Pakistan likes to have hostile neighbors . India and Afghanistan weren't enough , Add Iran to that .

Majority of Iranians didn't have positive view about Pakistan after those suicide attacks and killing border guards in Sistan and now allying with our number 1 enemy that almost all Iranians from Seculars , religious and nationalists hate will only make the situation worse .

What Pakistan is going or not going to do in this puppets alliance doesn't matter , What matters is that Iranians are reaching to the point to believe that Pakistan will side with our enemies in any conflict in the future .

Excuse me, but you guys are the most ludicrous bunch in the world. You even put the other famous national internet brigade to shame.

Imagine, as you suggested, that every country starts going hostile towards its enemy's friends. Iranian objections would take a back seat to Pakistan's then. Iran has been aligning itself with India for decades now. It has even supported India on Kashmir for quite a few years. What has Pakistan done in response? Always tried to extend a hand in friendship, killed or captured and handed over Jandullah rats, dismantled the Iraqi support for Jandullah, etc., etc. Why? Because we are not 5. Your eastern province has had a separatist movement going on there since ages untold. It is your job to fix it and yet you haven't. Guess which is the only country that has tried to help you with it? When they hop the border into Pakistan the Iranians hold no responsibility, yet when they hop the border back into Iran you hold Pakistan responsible. I'm sorry but this is how a child thinks, throws tantrums and wants the world to bend to its every childish will and liking. Your country men, armed to the teeth are crossing into my country illegally, I hold you and Iran responsible. Stop them if your military has even a sliver of the strength that you claim it does.

I don't get how Iranians such as you get the audacity to ask Pakistan to appease you? Only God knows, because we really only find it funny. Pakistan will extended friendly overtures to which ever country Pakistan sees fit. We will continue extending it to Iran too if it keeps itself in check vis a vis Pakistan, as we always have. But if you are under the impression that anyone in Pakistan is even the slightest bit threatened or pressured by Iran, then I'm sorry you need to get yourself some new humour pills. While this puffer-fish act might work in the middle east, the only reason Iran ever remotely comes into Pakistani discussions is that we share a border with it and because Pakistanis still believe in the concept of Muslim brotherhood, which I might add is even more stupid than your post. So kindly take your name-calling and this school-yard brawl between Iran and the GCC elsewhere, Pakistan cannot care less.

ps: Even if you went hostile towards Pakistan, Iran would still have many folds less friends than Pakistan would have enemies....it would serve Iranian interests far more to keep it cool with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Hi, The shias in pakistan are the most peaceful grouop

No... Sunni (Barelvis) are most peaceful... which are 55 to 60% of Pakistan's Muslim Population.. and not even have a single parliamentarian of their sect elected on sectarian basis... while Shia are no more then 5 to 10%. and are still involve in target killings of wahabis..

No... Sunni (Barelvis) are most peaceful... which are 55 to 60% of Pakistan's Muslim Population.. and not even have a single parliamentarian of their sect elected on sectarian basis... while Shia are no more then 5 to 10%. and are still involve in target killings of wahabis..

Seeing as there have been Barelvi militants I'd say that title has no contender more deserved than the Ismailis in the north. Then the Baltis, but only by a sliver. Such amazing people.

Last edited:
Hi,
I havrent seen any Shia militant attack a mosque rather iI have seen sunni militants targeting shia processeion.

And as far as i remebr i was once kicked out of mosque of barveli, as apparently i wasn't braveli enough to pray in masjid (which happens to be Allahs house where everyone can walk in) Not that I m shia myself, Byut barvelis are most militant kinda sect. witn no offense to any barveli here

Hi,
I havrent seen any Shia militant attack a mosque rather iI have seen sunni militants targeting shia processeion.

And as far as i remebr i was once kicked out of mosque of barveli, as apparently i wasn't braveli enough to pray in masjid (which happens to be Allahs house where everyone can walk in) Not that I m shia myself, Byut barvelis are most militant kinda sect. witn no offense to any barveli here

Well to be fair, before this whole Taliban episode started, there used to be alternating attacks on Sunni and Shia mosques all over the country. There was also an episode in Quetta which involved Militants who were Shia and belonged to a particular ethnicity (I won't name the ethnicity for obvious reasons). And there are quite a few incidents where Sunnis were kicked out of Shia mosques. Furthermore, the militants that targeted the Shia processions recently had already killed far more Sunnis before that.

The thing which apparently none of you have ever realised is that both are idiotic to the exact same extent. Shia's are idiots for exactly the same reason that Sunni's are idiots and vise versa. It has nothing to do with either of the two sects and in fact has everything to do with being Pakistani. It is that stupid mentality which is prospering so well in every Pakistani's mind. This is why you divide yourselves and this is why you refuse to believe against all evidence that you are as much at fault as the other Dick....Tom and Harry.

Both Sunnis and Shias are made of the same shit, are covered in the same shit, are living in the same shit and will keep on eating the same shit until they realize that they both are shit and fix their ways. Would be far better if you people differentiated yourselves on something tangible, say IQ levels or common sense, but I have a feeling that then too there won't be much difference.

Well to be fair, before this whole Taliban episode started, there used to be alternating attacks on Sunni and Shia mosques all over the country. There was also an episode in Quetta which involved Militants who were Shia and belonged to a particular ethnicity (I won't name the ethnicity for obvious reasons). And there are quite a few incidents where Sunnis were kicked out of Shia mosques. Furthermore, the militants that targeted the Shia processions recently had already killed far more Sunnis before that.

The thing which apparently none of you have ever realised is that both are idiotic to the exact same extent. Shia's are idiots for exactly the same reason that Sunni's are idiots and vise versa. It has nothing to do with either of the two sects and in fact has everything to do with being Pakistani. It is that stupid mentality which is prospering so well in every Pakistani's mind. This is why you divide yourselves and this is why you refuse to believe against all evidence that you are as much at fault as the other Dick....Tom and Harry.

Both Sunnis and Shias are made of the same shit, are covered in the same shit, are living in the same shit and will keep on eating the same shit until they realize that they both are shit and fix their ways. Would be far better if you people differentiated yourselves on something tangible, say IQ levels or common sense, but I have a feeling that then too there won't be much difference.
Hi,
a very well rehearsed post I must say and for sure this is genuine true of what you all said.

But it seems you pointing us As 'You', Am i to understand youre not part of anything to do with PAkistan ?

So, you saying if Arabs attacked Iran, no big powers came in to save them? You are totally wrong in this.

You totally forgetting importance of Iran for Russians, Chinese, Indians and many more.

Just like Russians, Chinese and Indians saved Iraq from the evil Arabs and Westerners.
Just like the Russians, Chinese and Indians saved Libya from the evil Arabs and Westerners.
Just like the Russians, Chinese and Indians are busy saving Syria from the evil Arab Westerners.
It's not happening, mate.
The Russians are a power tiger who are only capable of bullying smaller neighbour states.
India, frankly, is nothing like what you describe them to be. They're hardly involved in the Middle East, hardly committed to eradicating "Wahabi and Arab" influence in the region like you make them out to be, and they're hardly pro-Iran.
China? They're busy bullying SEA countries. You seriously believe while there's this South China Sea issue, they'll get involved in Iran too? Come on. There is no Sino-Ind-Russian military alliance or anything going on. These three countries may continue spreading the rhetoric that they're part of some grand alliance dedicated to wiping out Western imperialism, but it's rhetoric and not meant to be taken seriously but to be laughed at.
Bottomline: The Indians, Russians and Chinese will just stand by as Iran is crushed by a coalition of Western and Gulf countries, just like in Iraq.

Hi,
a very well rehearsed post I must say and for sure this is genuine true of what you all said.

But it seems you pointing us As 'You', Am i to understand youre not part of anything to do with PAkistan ?

No, not at all. I am all and only Pakistan. And I hope that I am also what Pakistan should have been and will be, IA.

I only used 'you' because my parents made it a point that we never understood sects as identities. Otherwise I am the same shit.

No, not at all. I am all and only Pakistan. And I hope that I am also what Pakistan should have been and will be, IA.

I only used 'you' because my parents made it a point that we never sects as identities. Otherwise I am the same shit.
Hi,

We need more people like you from same mindset.

Please share your thoughts with others as well. Tis is the message that needs to be send across

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom