What's new

Two Chinese nationals injured in Karachi blast-CNG explosion in the vehicle

I was just watching the tele and the news reporter was reporting from the scene. He was talking to a guy who said he informed a passing police mobile vehicle but they did not listen, then they tried stopping two policemen on a motorbike even they said this isn't our job.

Police need more than reform, they need a good dose of chitrol to discipline them. This incident could have been averted if the police had just listen to the concerns of witnesses.

Lol and Jaanbaz is banned, not sure for how long.
Well as I wrote a book on Swat/FATA I know what the problems in Swat. In fact before black thunderstorm cleared Swat of Taliban control police were featuring advertisements regarding them leaving the police force in fear of the Taliban. Here is the related article:

http://www.dawn.com/news/956233/pakistani-police-losing-terrorism-fight

The question is where is Taliban getting so much money from. We need to block their access to bhatta-khori, bank robberies and kidnappings for ransom. The article notes that Taliban pays a salary to its fighters while also paying relatives of dead militants-more than the payment made to policemen in Swat who are killed in the line of duty. This is why the focus should be on cutting of the militants financing.

I need to know more about other regions too though as other regions have other dynamics and other problems with the police force.

Karachi police however should be better equipped and armed to deal with both ethnic and Islamist mullah militancy as militants from the Taliban have a habit of trying to use Karachi as a financial hub. The CID's progress has been great. During Chaudhry Aslam's time we would hear weekly about the arrest of Taliban or MQM/ANP/JSQM militants. His loss was a great loss to the nation.

I hope Jaanbaz returns. He was a good poster.

specially when its very hot and you try to have a cigarette
CNG only explodes when non-standard cylinders are being used!! it is definitely an attack from Jealous Neighbours ... prepare for the reaction now...

CNG only explodes when non-standard cylinders are being used!! it is definitely an attack from Jealous Neighbours ... prepare for the reaction now...
how is it that its a attack by so called "jealous neighbour"
have the investigations over there have prooved it or you are just ranting deu to hate towards so called "jealous nieghbour" ?

just for the record in owr extended family just recentlly/last year a guy with his whole family died deu to faulty CNG leak on there trip to Mathura - Vrindaban and there are many people who tend to go for after marky CNG kits once there car has crossed its warranty milage .

Last edited:
One thing that is gone missing from our security establishment that when such incident occurs, they should be used to maximise the narrative building against our enemy nations and more importantly an immediate response should be given to these nations own economic interests.

There is nothing like fool proof security. Security comes with deterrence. Fear of getting hit in return.

Well as I wrote a book on Swat/FATA I know what the problems in Swat. In fact before black thunderstorm cleared Swat of Taliban control police were featuring advertisements regarding them leaving the police force in fear of the Taliban. Here is the related article:

http://www.dawn.com/news/956233/pakistani-police-losing-terrorism-fight

The question is where is Taliban getting so much money from. We need to block their access to bhatta-khori, bank robberies and kidnappings for ransom. The article notes that Taliban pays a salary to its fighters while also paying relatives of dead militants-more than the payment made to policemen in Swat who are killed in the line of duty. This is why the focus should be on cutting of the militants financing.

I need to know more about other regions too though as other regions have other dynamics and other problems with the police force.

Karachi police however should be better equipped and armed to deal with both ethnic and Islamist mullah militancy as militants from the Taliban have a habit of trying to use Karachi as a financial hub. The CID's progress has been great. During Chaudhry Aslam's time we would hear weekly about the arrest of Taliban or MQM/ANP/JSQM militants. His loss was a great loss to the nation.

I hope Jaanbaz returns. He was a good poster.

Interesting, what's the book called?

So was said during the Sri Lanka team attack.
Interesting, what's the book called?
The book is named Badal and based on one of the traditions in Pashtunwali, revenge. Though it is not against Pashtuns it is against old conservative ways including revenge. The book is named so because revenge has become part of a vengeance based system in FATA where peasants take revenge against landlords, soldiers and taliban against each other, and the common man against the system that keeps them poor. REvenge in my eyes complicates things rather than solving the problem forever.

It is based on the Pashtun heartlands of Pakistan and notes the fiery patriotism of Pakistani tribesmen. It is fiction but takes a stand against terrorism, deep rooted conservatism and traditions and how the system in FATA and Swat (like the Jirgas being controlled by the TTP, and elders being killed and replaced by militant figures) has been sabotaged by militancy other than taking a stand against how drone attacks increase fanaticism. All this while telling a fictional, but reaity based story. It is unpublished so you will not find it in markets but I am doing my best to get it published. Writing is not an easy field to make a career out of.

Sindh Libration Army takes the responsibility of attack. duh :butcher: kulhari walay bhi maidan main a gae ab to.

As far as i know these people are the same guys as Balochistan Libration Army. These people are anti Pakistan and demand to create sindh as separate country. Might be i am wrong somebody here second me. But these people are not good. Who support these people no idea :)

As far as i know these people are the same guys as Balochistan Libration Army. These people are anti Pakistan and demand to create sindh as separate country. Might be i am wrong somebody here second me. But these people are not good. Who support these people no idea :)

How old is this group?

Wait didnt you all claim RAW has been decimated in Pakistan after Kulbhusan arrest? Its just Pakistanis at their best. Arresting businessmen does not help at all.
probably he was the biggest of all snakes. i am sure there are many other indian and afghan snakes working to destabilize pak.

Back
Top Bottom