What's new

Twitter Q&A on JF-17 Thunder Program with Horus & Oscar

Rafale is not made by Martian tech. PAF built B3 specs based on Rafale.

Rafale is not made by Martian tech. PAF built B3 specs based on Rafale.

Sir, humbly want to add that though Rafael is not a Martian tech yet superior to available jets in PAF stock so far. There should be some explanation regarding AESA radar range , HOBs WVR, BVR etc selected or expected for JF17 block 3

Sir, humbly want to add that though Rafael is not a Martian tech yet superior to available jets in PAF stock so far. There should be some explanation regarding AESA radar range , HOBs WVR, BVR etc selected or expected for JF17 block 3

Everything is being presumed about B3 nothing confirmed about it yet we are relying on it

The block-3 is focused to kill systems in the air and on the ground.

Are we allowed to know how far along is it? Is the structural design finalized? Has work started for building PT-1? How far along is the new AESA radar? Are Pakistani engineers working on all these or it will be developed solely by Chinese and manufactured in Pakistan? So many questions...

Are we allowed to know how far along is it? Is the structural design finalized? Has work started for building PT-1? How far along is the new AESA radar? Are Pakistani engineers working on all these or it will be developed solely by Chinese and manufactured in Pakistan? So many questions...
The design is finalized, but the issue is allocated resources between current technologies and emerging ones.
Sort of like a new pc,the pace of development has the PAF thinking "Is this all I want or are these systems the one I want on it"- It isnt the best approach as it can lead to standardization issues.

There is a need for a HMS which is being sorted out, but the radar, ECM and other avionics are sorted out.

Hi,

This is defense of pakistan we are talking about. For the truth to come out---there has to be a fire lit under the ar-se---.

Everyone here wants to maintain the status quo---every superstar thinks that their little Dinkle will destroy the enemy's super snake---.

These idiots live in a fantasy land---they say---we will give a tough time to the enemy---we will bloody their nose---.

They have no clue what happens after the fact---. When the enemy takes over---none of these generals will die---and none of their family members will die---it is you and me whose families will be devastated and all these morons families who think it is no big deal.

When the enemy conquers---what does it need---it needs influential people from the other side to rule.

That is exactly the reason that the Paf did not go for a potent system after 9/11 or in the 90's for the M2k---and it was not because of funds---.

Paf COWED down to India---they decided---if they did not pose any serious threat they would not have to go to war---so let us keep the air force weak---.

If we had a stronger air force---these terrorist activities by india---do you think that we had kept quiet---those bombings and incursion on LOC would have happened---absolutely not as much---.

I talk about the deceit of the Paf generals---because it shows as an open book to me.
Ridiculous to say in the least, lets not turn obsession into a tantrum shall we...

The design is finalized, but the issue is allocated resources between current technologies and emerging ones.
Sort of like a new pc,the pace of development has the PAF thinking "Is this all I want or are these systems the one I want on it"- It isnt the best approach as it can lead to standardization issues.

There is a need for a HMS which is being sorted out, but the radar, ECM and other avionics are sorted out.

Can we expect FADEC engine such as RD-93 MA?

Hi,

See---what is missing in your post and in your thinking is the POWER OF THE WEAPON---.

It tells me then---that as you do not have regard of that weapons as an opposing soldier should
Ridiculous to say in the least, lets not turn obsession into a tantrum shall we...

Hi,

What is patheitc about many a pakistanis is that they keep quiet and then maybe utter a one liner and think they conquered the world---because that is what they have heard from their parents---grand parents etc--- ( intelligent person speaks less ).

The truth is that an IDIOT speaks less because of the fear of being known as one---.

So speak up on the subject matter---if you disagree---you are welcome---but THIS IS A DEFENSE FORUM----write a tactical reproach to my comments---to make your point---otherwise!!!!

Hi,

See---what is missing in your post and in your thinking is the POWER OF THE WEAPON---.

It tells me then---that as you do not have regard of that weapons as an opposing soldier should

Hi,

What is patheitc about many a pakistanis is that they keep quiet and then maybe utter a one liner and think they conquered the world---because that is what they have heard from their parents---grand parents etc--- ( intelligent person speaks less ).

The truth is that an IDIOT speaks less because of the fear of being known as one---.

So speak up on the subject matter---if you disagree---you are welcome---but THIS IS A DEFENSE FORUM----write a tactical reproach to my comments---to make your point---
otherwise!!!!

Sir East is still East, no matter how foolish we are yet do not like to use offensive language like West specially USA style. Hope you shall also consider that you are on Pak forum as some of your words may hurt few people badly. I hope u only want to express your feelings not to wrestle with others.

Sir East is still East, no matter how foolish we are yet do not like to use offensive language like West specially USA style. Hope you shall also consider that you are on Pak forum as some of your words may hurt few people badly. I hope u only want to express your feelings not to wrestle with others.
Are you kidding me? Have you seen how much abuse is thrown by domestic "Eastern" users on this site?

Hi,

There is REASON why the west uses OFFENSIVE language---. It is to light a fire under someone's ar-se and force them into start thinking with their heads and not their feet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom