What's new

Twitter Campaign by Afghans to boycott Pakistani Products

Everyone wants to be ruled by their own people and system, they are no different.

Of course everyone does -- don't the people of Bhutan? Maldives?

People have to make compromises based on their current position?

Afghans cannot hope to be sovereign if they import their food from Pakistan -- expect to cross the border without visas and expect to 10% of their population to live and prosper in Pakistan. And they have been doing this for the past 40 years.

Do people in Bhutan call for a boycott of Indian good, beat up Indian workers?

I met Karzai many years ago in Finchley where he used to live before 9/11 etc and he seemed a honourable, educated man whom I had much respect for but perhaps it was his circle around him or he turned a blind eye. Whatever the reason his govt made some African countries look like Switzerland!

That was my point -- you expect educated, sophisticated people to be able to make compromises.

What did Karzai think Pakistan would do if when he sent Afghans to be educated in Indian Military Academies.

Hiding behind cloak and dagger excuses is typically a good sign that BS is being peddled. No one asked you for your resume and job title.

Really, Really, Really?

You are embarrassing yourself.

Don't use an excuse you can't expound upon or justify next time then. At the moment your 'quantitative marketing BS' is just that, BS. You're providing a platform for fringe anti-Pakistan views.

Right, by using a completely unrepresentative sample of tweets by some journalists and providing greater coverage to a Twitter 'campaign' that undermines Pakistani interests.

I'm not going to continue this conversation -- there is no need for me too

Paranoia has few friends..

What 'miseries' are the Afghans blaming us for, and what do you think of that blame and why?

Seriously? You expect there to be dispute on this point -- I'm sorry I don't really have time for ignoramuses.

Of course everyone does -- don't the people of Bhutan? Maldives?

People have to make compromises based on their current position?

Afghans cannot hope to be sovereign if they import their food from Pakistan -- expect to cross the border without visas and expect to 10% of their population to live and prosper in Pakistan. And they have been doing this for the past 40 years.

Do people in Bhutan call for a boycott of Indian good, beat up Indian workers?

That was my point -- you expect educated, sophisticated people to be able to make compromises.

What did Karzai think Pakistan would do if when he sent Afghans to be educated in Indian Military Academies.

Karzai himself was educated in India, many Afghan's and Iranians study in Delhi there is nothing wrong in that. I believe people should be free to go where they like to better one's future. Why do we Pakistanis and Indians live in UAE? and West? same for them.

@pakistani342 Japan imports over 90% of it's food but they are still a sovereign nation.

Bhutan has not seen bloodshed like Afghanistan it does not have entities like the Taliban etc so how can we compare them both?

I doubt 90% of Afghans could even spell boycott! when you are poor you can not pick what you like to buy unless you a rich corrupt crony of Karzai.
It's a country where even Pakistani currency is in circulation .. :lol:

Really, Really, Really?

You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm not going to continue this conversation -- there is no need for me too

Paranoia has few friends..
Again, what exactly is the relevance of quantitative marketing to a handful of tweets promoting an anti-Pakistan position. You brought it up as justification for your posts after all, so please explain what it entails.
Seriously? You expect there to be dispute on this point -- I'm sorry I don't really have time for ignoramuses.
Why would you assume there wouldn't be a dispute? We certainly can't know for sure until you answer the question on what these 'miseries' the Afghans blame Pakistan for entail and what your view on the validity of those accusations is.

It's a country where even Pakistani currency is in circulation .. :lol:

That's cause they see it being worth higher than their local currency I am guessing? plus they have family in Pakistan. Even if they tried to boycott Pakistani goods what they are going to buy? Chinese goods sold by a Pakistani trader in Peshawar I think ;)

I have to ask, what is the reason behind op of the thread providinh an obscure anti Pak person a major platform like this site.
I sought this fella out on twitter and saw next nothing following him. I also chose not to respond, I'm not gonna give this person a minute of my life on his page.

why don't these motherfucking back stabbers boycott living in Pakistan and get the **** out to that shithole called afghanistan

Thought I'd share.

For example this guys Ali M Litifi is a respected Afghan journalist whose articles appear on Dawn all the time yet he is calling for a ban on Pakistani products.

I wish we Pakistanis could learn from Afghans.

View attachment 245976 View attachment 245977

Again, what exactly is the relevance of quantitative marketing to a handful of tweets promoting an anti-Pakistan position. You brought it up as justification for your posts after all, so please explain what it entails.

Why would you assume there wouldn't be a dispute? We certainly can't know for sure until you answer the question on what these 'miseries' the Afghans blame Pakistan for entail and what your view on the validity of those accusations is.

Yaar mayra gigar main itney taaquat nahin kay main aap kay vahim, shak aur sazishon pay mabni khayalt door karoun.

Baray maherabanee mujhay aap apni mukalamaat say bahir rakhain.

Karzai himself was educated in India, many Afghan's and Iranians study in Delhi there is nothing wrong in that. I believe people should be free to go where they like to better one's future. Why do we Pakistanis and Indians live in UAE? and West? same for them.

Sure who is saying there is anything wrong with that.

I am talking about sending your future army leaders to study in a country with a history of hostility to your neighbor.

The equivalent would be if Pakistan conducted Naval exercises in the gulf with Iran -- totally within Pakistan's right -- but KSA and our other Arab allies where 4 million Pakistanis live and work will not be too happy.

@pakistani342 Japan imports over 90% of it's food but they are still a sovereign nation.

Bhutan has not seen bloodshed like Afghanistan it does not have entities like the Taliban etc so how can we compare them both?

Come Gupta sahib you know better than that. Japan is a power house. A better comparison is a Japan immediately after the surrendered to the Allies.

Another examples is the Cuban missile crisis -- Did the US let Cuba host Soviet missiles.

Let's not be naive.

Yaar mayra gigar main itney taaquat nahin kay main aap kay vahim, shak aur sazishon pay mabni khayalt door karoun.

I am talking about sending your future army leaders to study in a country with a history of hostility to your neighbor.

The equivalent would be if Pakistan conducted Naval exercises in the gulf with Iran -- totally within Pakistan's right -- but KSA and our other Arab allies where 4 million Pakistanis live and work will not be too happy.

Come Gupta sahib you know better than that. Japan is a power house. A better comparison is a Japan immediately after the surrendered to the Allies.

Another examples is the Cuban missile crisis -- Did the US let Cuba host Soviet missiles.

Let's not be naive.[/QUOT

Let's not be naive.

In exchange for NATO removing it's missiles in Turkey

Indian Army have even trained the Iraqi armed forces in the Saddam era. Afghanistan needs all the help it can get be it from India or Pakistan they have a dire need as the Afghan forces need training.

In exchange for NATO removing it's missiles in Turkey

The point being the placement of the missiles in Turkey did not result in a naval blockade of Turkey -- that they were given as a token quid-pro quo is irrelevant.

The main point is that the US did not allow a sovereign nation: Cuba, one that was far more developed in the early 1960s than Afghanistan of 2016 was not landlocked a landlocked or violence wracked country, to host Soviet missiles that was by the textbook its right.

Further the US kept Cuba sanctioned and without diplomatic relations for fifty years.

Further there is/was the Monroe doctrine which established North and South American as exclusive spheres of American pre-eminence where the US would not tolerate any European or other power establishing influence that challenged the US.

Indian Army have even trained the Iraqi armed forces in the Saddam era. Afghanistan needs all the help it can get be it from India or Pakistan they have a dire need as the Afghan forces need training.

And, how is that relevant -- Iraq is not considered by Pakistan it's sphere if influence.

Dire need or not -- Pakistan should not tolerate Indian influence in Afghanistan. If the shoe was on the other foot neither would India.

The point being the placement of the missiles in Turkey did not result in a naval blockade of Turkey -- that they were given as a token quid-pro quo is irrelevant.

The main point is that the US did not allow a sovereign nation: Cuba, one that was far more developed in the early 1960s than Afghanistan of 2016 was not landlocked a landlocked or violence wracked country, to host Soviet missiles that was by the textbook its right.

Further the US kept Cuba sanctioned and without diplomatic relations for fifty years.

Further there is/was the Monroe doctrine which established North and South American as exclusive spheres of American pre-eminence where the US would not tolerate any European or other power establishing influence that challenged the US.

And, how is that relevant -- Iraq is not considered by Pakistan it's sphere if influence.

Dire need or not -- Pakistan should not tolerate Indian influence in Afghanistan. If the shoe was on the other foot neither would India.

Links between India and Afghanistan go back thousands of years, you can not dictate whom we do business with or have ties with. Afghanistan is a country in it's own right and India is a big market where everyone can benefit.

We do not stop Pakistani Military exchanges in Sri Lanka do we?

Last edited:
Dude his tweet with 1 retweet and 4 likes ain't gonna sink Pakistani economy :lol: just saying ..

Pakistani economy will sink the day when china and USA stops giving money to you guys :lol:

Probably possible. It looks like you are promoting many Afghanistan news negative propaganda and hatred against Pakistan. Who knows.

@Spring Onion , is he Afghani or what?...weird name with blue frog?

:lol: he is non. a butt hurt fela who is trying his best to create further hate between Pakistanis and Afghans. he tries his level best to pitch Pakistani posters against Afghanistan so spoil any chance of positive development between the two.

Links between India and Afghanistan go back thousands of years, you can not dictate whom we do business with or have ties with. Afghanistan is a country in it's own right and India is a big market where everyone can benefit.

We do not stop Pakistani Military exchanges in Sri Lanka do we?

neither we are stopping you nor Afghanistan. as far as India stopping Sri Lanka YES you had tried it at official level by warning Sri Lanka not to buy arms from Pakistan and China.

:lol: he is non. a butt hurt fela who is trying his best to create further hate between Pakistanis and Afghans. he tries his level best to pitch Pakistani posters against Afghanistan so spoil any chance of positive development between the two.

:o: .....reallyyy? That's what we thought.

Pakistani economy will sink the day when china and USA stops giving money to you guys :lol:
The US is the only country 'giving money' in the form of CSF offsets for military reiumbursements due to military ops in FATA. As long as that ties in with the Afghan's ending support for terrorism in Pakistan and fixing their internal security issues that don't require Pakistan to keep large military deployments in FATA, Pakistan's economy will do fine.

The Chinese are not 'giving money' to Pakistan, they are investing in various sectors.

Alternately, increasing Pakistan's domestic tax revenues would off-set the decline in US funding.

Back
Top Bottom