What's new

Twitter Campaign by Afghans to boycott Pakistani Products

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thought I'd share.

For example this guys Ali M Litifi is a respected Afghan journalist whose articles appear on Dawn all the time yet he is calling for a ban on Pakistani products.

I wish we Pakistanis could learn from Afghans.

pic2.png
pic1.png

tell them we dont want them to die impoverished and without any food or shelter, as we are merciful people.
so stop trying to boycott our products, otherwise every last molecule of your markets will vanish.

We should start a campaign to send all the Afghan refugees home honorably.

Blame goes to Mullah ZiaUlHaq for letting all of them in our country and being easy on them..

@Zarvan @Azad-Kashmiri what do you say to that?? Why should we not send Afghani refugees back after all this hostility and thanklessness from them towards us?

This guy is virulently Anti Pakistani yet Dawn publishes his articles all the time.

If you want to do something comment on his article here to let Dawn know.

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 2.52.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 2.57.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 2.57.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 2.56.46 PM.png

Dude his tweet with 1 retweet and 4 likes ain't gonna sink Pakistani economy :lol: just saying ..

True -- but why do we let wolves like him into our homes -- I think this is a positive development -- I think in the short term let's detach from Afghanistan and focus on Pak/China.

Send Afghans back.

Add extra days of processing to their cargo at Karachi so they stop using that.

If Afghanistan backs India pay them in kind hard.

Keep it simple.

Let this afghan bark . who cares. No body listen to him even in his family so better not expect afghans paying any attention to this idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom