What's new

Twitter Campaign by Afghans to boycott Pakistani Products

Probably possible. It looks like you are promoting many Afghanistan news negative propaganda and hatred against Pakistan. Who knows.

@Spring Onion , is he Afghani or what?...weird name with blue frog?

how do we know you're not an Afghan?

BRW Afghani is the Afghan currency and Afghans don't like to be called Afghani

They shud burn their pakistani id's and passport... take away their sick from pakistani hospitals also
Many ANA soldiers will suffer if you close hospitals to Afghans.,, funny even their "army" gets treated at our hospitals..:lol:

With Iran nuclear deal, Afghans will soon have a better place to import from. Better products too.This boycott if continued can hurt Pakistani economy.

With Iran nuclear deal, Afghans will soon have a better place to import from. Better products too.This boycott if continued can hurt Pakistani economy.

yeah I'm sure the Afghans will have better luck dealing with Iranians -- the Iranians are master negotiators and not stupid like Pakistanis.

Further Iran does not have a deep sea port.

Easier said than done , establishing completely new trade routes and supply chains is not a matter of flicking a switch.

All those truck drivers who drive from Karachi to Torkham have their bread tied to these routes , many of them are afghan themselves , it's a little more complicated than "lets use afghanistan to hurt Pakistan"

upload_2015-8-11_23-8-19.png

The foolishness of Afghans known no limits

Last edited:
yeah I'm sure the Afghans will have better luck dealing with Iranians -- the Iranians are master negotiators and not stupid like Pakistanis.

Further Iran does not have a deep sea port.

They will soon have a good enough port in Chahbahar.

I am sure Afghans would prefer a little negotiated deal with Iranians if this stops even a percentage of help Taliban get from your Establishment. Not to forget the sense of satisfaction.

Easier said than done , establishing completely new trade routes and supply chains is not a matter of flicking a switch.

View attachment 246021

The foolishness of Afghans known no limits

It will take time. But if attacks continue, and this boycott movement gains momentum, they will find willing suppliers in Iran.. And probably India and China as well..

What makes you think they don't already?:lol:
Although Iranians treat Afghans like animals... And pretty much shoot em on sight on borders ... And the refugees are kept in "cages"., or fenced areas.., plenty of videos showing Iranian authorities humiliating afghan refugees can be found on the Internet.
P.S; Most of these products are actually smuggled hence costing loss to Pak economy..:lol:

Last edited:
In return, Afghanistan will suffer the most. Deporting million of Afghani refugees back to Afghanistan and imposing strict border control prohibits Afghanistan from trading to India, not to mention Iran is now available for Pakistan for trade business as well as for Afghanistan and India.

Afghanistan is nothing without Pakistan, and always has been. Normally this kind of news is good news for Pakistan pushing Pakistan PM to endorse strictly anti-Afghanistan protocol and deporting millions of Afghani refugees back to Afghanistan from Peshawar to Karachi indulging in wide-crime network alongside with MQM and sympathizer of TTP thus known for providing platform for TTP in No Go Areas.

I have noticed that given the pattern of certain pro-nation following the ideology of Afghani refugees, TTP, MQM have one thing in common. I will leave that to you to guess. ;)

With border-control free, and housing millions of Afghani refugees which leads to widening crime network and its support for terrorism through TTP impacting Pakistani economy negatively cost billion dollars so far; not to mention an investment in Afghanistan for 500 Million rupees from Pakistan.

This anti-Pakistan twitter guy might be doing favor for Pakistan. :tup:

I am sure Afghans would prefer a little negotiated deal with Iranians if this stops even a percentage of help Taliban get from your Establishment. Not to forget the sense of satisfaction.

It will take time. But if attacks continue, and this boycott movement gains momentum, they will find willing suppliers in Iran.. And probably India and China as well..

Nope , it wont happen ... many of the goods moved between Pakistan and Afghanistan have virtually no duty on them (i.e smuggled ) , the afghans know which side of the bread is buttered

No other country can or will tolerate what Pakistan tolerates with respect to its border with Afghanistan , be it movement of people or goods

You indians will be left holding on to privates for a long long time in hope that you'll have your orgasmic moment when something that afghanistan will come up with will actually hurt Pakistan but alas it wont happen :lol:

Last edited:
In return, Afghanistan will suffer the most. Deporting million of Afghani refugees back to Afghanistan and imposing strict border control prohibits Afghanistan from trading to India, not to mention Iran is now available for Pakistan for trade business as well as for Afghanistan and India.

Afghanistan is nothing without Pakistan, and always has been. Normally this kind of news is good news for Pakistan pushing Pakistan PM to endorse strictly anti-Afghanistan protocol and deporting millions of Afghani refugees back to Afghanistan from Peshawar to Karachi indulging in wide-crime network alongside with MQM and sympathizer of TTP thus known for providing platform for TTP in No Go Areas.

I have noticed that given the pattern of certain pro-nation following the ideology of Afghani refugees, TTP, MQM have one thing in common. I will leave that to you to guess. ;)

With border-control free, and housing millions of Afghani refugees which leads to widening crime network and its support for terrorism through TTP impacting Pakistani economy negatively cost billion dollars so far; not to mention an investment in Afghanistan for 500 Million rupees from Pakistan.

This anti-Pakistan twitter guy might be doing favor for Pakistan. :tup:

Just deporting millions of afghan refugees will pretty much destroy Afghanistan...

P.S; Pak investment in Afghanistan now stands at almost 1 billion $.

Although Iranians treat Afghans like animals... And pretty much shoot em in sight... And the refugees are kept in "cages"., or fenced areas.., plenty of videos showing Iranian authorities humiliating afghan refugees can be found on the Internet.
P.S; Most of these products are actually smuggled hence costing loss to Pak economy..:lol:

That's for Afghans to sort out.. Probably China can step in.. My limited point is that if Afghans indeed decide to look elsewhere, they will have options.

yup satisfaction is really worth a lot of money

For Pakistan:
1. Sealing the border will reduce drugs
2. Remove smuggling of good

For Afghanistan:
1. Deal with Iranians: yeah the Iranians have outsmarted the US negotiation team -- how well do you think a powerless Afghanistan will fare -- there is a reason they still go through Afghanistan
2. Deep water ports: Large ships don't dock at Iranian ports -- they dock at Dubai and then ship to Iran -- sanctions have nothing to do with this.
3. No export to India through Wagah border

Seems like a Win-Win for Pakistan.

That's for Afghans to sort out.. Probably China can step in.. My limited point is that if Afghans indeed decide to look elsewhere, they will have options.

If they had options they would have exercised them a long time ago -- What even Pakistani members here loose sight off is the Ashraf Ghani has always been virulently anti-Pakistan. He came bearing gifts because he's smart enough to know Afghanistan has no better alternatives to Pakistan.

Although Iranians treat Afghans like animals... And pretty much shoot em in sight... And the refugees are kept in "cages"., or fenced areas.., plenty of videos showing Iranian authorities humiliating afghan refugees can be found on the Internet.

You just broke dreams there bro.

Back
Top Bottom