What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Kayseri Airborne

DZUPBWYWkAEsZVG.jpg

DZUPFLFWkAA2AzY.jpg

Yes I know, I posted them here because in previous pages there was a discussion about some photos of soldiers considered MAK by some users judging by the patch they carry.

Yes I know, I posted them here because in previous pages there was a discussion about some photos of soldiers considered MAK by some users judging by the patch they carry.
Not the patch with the parachute but the patches with the title "MAK" on it.

I hope they are off duty when these photos are being taken. Its not something strange for POH to enter combat without helmet and with untouchable special type of protective bandana but without tactical/ballistic vest...

POH been doing it for years despite urban combat ops. No one to make it stop.

POH been doing it for years despite urban combat ops. No one to make it stop.
Actually there are people in Turkey that can make it stop but as always like in every field those people must be given a chance and I am not sure if the current commanders would like for example the new methods of combat and equipment usage... they are the "old woves" and they know everything right? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually there are people in Turkey that can make it stop but as always like in every field those people must be given a chance and I am not sure if the current commanders would like for example the new methods of combat and equipment usage... they are the "old woves" and they know everything right? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Our Boys may be feeling more comfortable without those fancy tacticool gear, Despite that you may be right, The Old Wolves are just going old fashion style into combat,
I wouldn't be suprised if a POH enter combat with no shirt on, and just some MG on him, spraying the combatants

Our Boys may be feeling more comfortable without those fancy tacticool gear, Despite that you may be right, The Old Wolves are just going old fashion style into combat,
I wouldn't be suprised if a POH enter combat with no shirt on, and just some MG on him, spraying the combatants
The thing is actually that the fancy tacticool gear in its base is made and must be made to be comfortable but the real thing is that its not only for that its cool but its protective. In the city operations a lot of POH and maybe a great guys on their own fell down martyrs because of the lack of helmets on their heads. In so risky environment like Afrin area where you don't know while you are drinking coffee if ATGM, sniper or IED would blow you off you cant allow yourself to be so open. After the city operations their lack of proper equipment was obvious and the Interior Affairs took the step to purchase new equipment and they equipped them from the toes of the legs to the top of the head. The state trained you, at last equipped you and you just go there without ballistic protection to be killed by shrapnel that would not make any damage if you were wearing some basic plate carrier. Its not fair not only to the state but to your family and your friends because your family will cry for you and your children will miss you and your friends will have the job to take care of them after you decided that its to hot or the plate carrier and the helmet are to heavy. I see them when they are doing sunrise raids and Ive seen improvement but there are still some rambos that think they can handle 22. to the head without problem. I think when new equipment is procured they must receive non formal training on its purpose and its proper usage together with some tips and they must be introduced to the tendencies around the world. After they get away from that rambo mentality I think everything will go in the right direction. Its good Vatan Sagolsun and I may be harsh but the reality is that nobody likes it when they have to carry their heavy wounded our martyred friend when they have a ton of work to do. Its not only the physical part but also the emotional because you can hide it and you can success in the most of the part but the scar is still there and its fvcking with your focus and morale. I don't have any suspicion of their love for the country and that they are brave and would fight but its not enough. I personally count the most after that professionalism and the lack of need for show for the people. I don't like the show and appearance culture that emerged in POH and some of our units in the army.

The thing is actually that the fancy tacticool gear in its base is made and must be made to be comfortable but the real thing is that its not only for that its cool but its protective. In the city operations a lot of POH and maybe a great guys on their own fell down martyrs because of the lack of helmets on their heads. In so risky environment like Afrin area where you don't know while you are drinking coffee if ATGM, sniper or IED would blow you off you cant allow yourself to be so open. After the city operations their lack of proper equipment was obvious and the Interior Affairs took the step to purchase new equipment and they equipped them from the toes of the legs to the top of the head. The state trained you, at last equipped you and you just go there without ballistic protection to be killed by shrapnel that would not make any damage if you were wearing some basic plate carrier. Its not fair not only to the state but to your family and your friends because your family will cry for you and your children will miss you and your friends will have the job to take care of them after you decided that its to hot or the plate carrier and the helmet are to heavy. I see them when they are doing sunrise raids and Ive seen improvement but there are still some rambos that think they can handle 22. to the head without problem. I think when new equipment is procured they must receive non formal training on its purpose and its proper usage together with some tips and they must be introduced to the tendencies around the world. After they get away from that rambo mentality I think everything will go in the right direction. Its good Vatan Sagolsun and I may be harsh but the reality is that nobody likes it when they have to carry their heavy wounded our martyred friend when they have a ton of work to do. Its not only the physical part but also the emotional because you can hide it and you can success in the most of the part but the scar is still there and its fvcking with your focus and morale. I don't have any suspicion of their love for the country and that they are brave and would fight but its not enough. I personally count the most after that professionalism and the lack of need for show for the people. I don't like the show and appearance culture that emerged in POH and some of our units in the army.

Your right, Our soldiers need to learn the code of Uniform in combat and also other places, Professionalism and discipline must also be shown in our military.

They look like Iraqi police aq

5accb75461361f0040412524

5accb75c61361f004041254d

Iraqis

640px-Iraqi_policeman_patrols_the_K9_station_in_Basrah.jpg

why is a pattern must? just make it simple single colour

2017-01-11_Sachsen-01k-1.jpg

649945261-sek-polizei-uebt-in-frankfurt-1yH29U5Anyef.jpg

36D5588700000578-3721270-Police_forces_across_the_country_are_working_to_recruit_and_trai-a-91_1470228207119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom