What's new

Turkish President Erdogan says that Muslims discovered America before the Europeans

vikings were first, russia was made by vikings so Russia discovered America. Also the native americans who came to america came from Russia

Erm, I pretty sure Russians are Slavic which originated from the Polish region while the Vikings are Scandinavian and they are from North Europe. Plus, the Slavic people migrated towards central and east Europe in the first century. While the Vikings really didn't get into the whole pillaging thing until the 700s.

Wow, just wow, what a mix lol.

Yeah I'm Saho. :cheers:

Haha i was looking at your nickname and i thought so too.
Anyway Belew kelew which is my nickname has few links with some of the saho sub clans.
you know what they say If Eritrea was a body then saho would be the heart ;)

Erm, I pretty sure Russians are Slavic which originated from the Polish region while the Vikings are Scandinavian and they are from North Europe. Plus, the Slavic people migrated towards central and east Europe in the first century. While the Vikings really didn't get into the whole pillaging thing until the 700s.

Maybe they did maybe they didnt, the Varangians were possibly the Rus people, who knows though without a time machine.

Turkish President Erdogan says that Muslims discovered America before the Europeans

The president of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has said that Muslims discovered the Americas in the 12th century, nearly 3 centuries before Christopher Columbus did. He claims that the Muslims discovered the Americas in the year 1178 AD. According to him Columbus describes a mosque on a hill on the Cuban coast in his diary. He offered to build a mosque on the same spot by saying: "I would like to talk about it to my Cuban brothers. A mosque would go perfectly on the hill today".

Source: Erdogan says Muslims discovered Americas - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

the same idiot who said

BBC News - Turkey president Erdogan: Women are not equal to men

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said women cannot be treated as equal to men, and has accused feminists of rejecting motherhood.

"You cannot put women and men on an equal footing," he told a meeting in Istanbul. "It is against nature."

He also said feminists did not grasp the importance of motherhood in Islam

the same idiot who said

BBC News - Turkey president Erdogan: Women are not equal to men

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said women cannot be treated as equal to men, and has accused feminists of rejecting motherhood.

"You cannot put women and men on an equal footing," he told a meeting in Istanbul. "It is against nature."

He also said feminists did not grasp the importance of motherhood in Islam
Women are not equal to men, Turkish President Erdogan says
debunked already, read posts of Turkish members here.
keep swallowing misinterpreted foreign media, only goes to show how much Erdogan is hated by others.

Erdogan is right you know. man and women are not equal....
hack even a women know he is not equal to man.
only a gay thinks women are equal because he likes to be one...

Even if that were the case (which it isn't), who cares? But then what do you expect from an ISIL supporting president? Erdogan is a raving lunatic.

What do you mean ? Did Erdogan not say that ?
What he said basically comes down to that there is a difference between equality and equivalence.
Men and women are naturally different (no equality), but that doesnt mean they cannot have the same rights and voice (equivalence). He stated the obvious thing while emphasizing the importance of women and motherhood. such misinterpretations are misleading.

Even if that were the case (which it isn't), who cares? But then what do you expect from an ISIL supporting president? Erdogan is a raving lunatic.
Did you know Japan also supports isis? all those pickup trucks can't be a coincidence... ;) Anyway Erdogan is much much much better than the mullahs and assad you adore. period.

Last edited:
Hımmm. let me explain to the idiot people here;

Lets assume one guy says "This guy is trying to show me like, i am a bad person". You pick hand pick some words from the original sentence "I am a bad person"

And people whom don't bothers themselves with reading the original script (maybe they read but might have comprehension problems) getting fooled.

There is no cure for idiocy. :meeting:

Hımmm. let me explain to the idiot people here;

Lets assume one guy says "This guy is trying to show me like, i am a bad person". You pick hand pick some words from the original sentence "I am a bad person"

And people whom don't bothers themselves with reading the original script (maybe they read but might have comprehension problems) getting fooled.

There is no cure for idiocy. :meeting:

dude why argue with these indians you know it is going to be fruitless.
seems like this indian cancer is also effecting some pakistani as well.
we are seeing these homos on **** side a well.

Last edited:
What he said basically comes down to that there is a difference between equality and equivalence.
Men and women are naturally different (no equality), but that doesnt mean they cannot have the same rights and voice (equivalence). He stated the obvious thing while emphasizing the importance of women and motherhood. such misinterpretations are misleading.

Did you know Japan also supports isis? all those pickup trucks can't be a coincidence... ;) Anyway Erdogan is much much much better than the mullahs and assad you adore. period.
Sorry I thought you were talking about the americas thing...I did not see the women post...anyways I don't think that any good muslim leader will say stupid things like women are inferior to men. I actually like Erdogan.

Haha i was looking at your nickname and i thought so too.
Anyway Belew kelew which is my nickname has few links with some of the saho sub clans.
you know what they say If Eritrea was a body then saho would be the heart ;)
LOL helwa helwa. Sweet.:smart:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom