What's new

Turkish President Erdogan says that Muslims discovered America before the Europeans

Muslims did discovered America first so why fuss? His words are correct.

So Muslims discovered the Americas before Native Americas, I think this is one of his moments when he should of kept his mouth shut but failed to do so. Thus not making a fool out of his whole country.
Are you blind? Where does it say Muslims discovered it before the natives, he simply said muslim discovered it before Columbus moron.

dieng to hear modi sayin hell no , it was indians who discovered americas, you see they are even called "indians".
but my nfp opinion says that they were egyptians, who discovered americas, since they have pyramids there. and jus cuz egyptians are muslims now, its muslims who discovered americas.
and what mosque janab erdo talkin bout anyways?
AND NO ONE PLS CHALLANGE MY CLAIM BY ANY LOGICAL REASONS. CUZ I KNOW I AM RIGHT AND I HAVE THE REASON. EVEN IF YOU DO ARGUE YOU WONT WIN , I AM TABDILIFAN. RIGGING MASSIVE RIGGING.
PISS . CHILL.
PS NO SARCASM INTENDED AT ALL.

Amreekan occupied Amreeka will be free one day.

Are you blind? Where does it say Muslims discovered it before the natives, he simply said muslim discovered it before Columbus moron.
Apparently you didn't comprehend what I said, Native Americans discovered the Americas, everybody else RE-discovered the Americas.
You can not discover a land that was already discovered, but you can rediscover it. So unless Muslims came before Native Americans then they didn't discover the Americas.

let me tell you, weren't there dinosaurs at first ?? So, my hypothesis is already verified by scientists :) cool, I'm a genius .. B) :dance3::dance3:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom