What's new

Turkish Interior Minister: the whole world hates the United States, Europe is just a mere pawn

It is the truth. Europe is a little minion of papa USA.

It sad that EU is abandoning the NATO but frankly EU does not count much.

EU nations are just paper tigers.

US and Turkiye are the real powers of the NATO.

What Europe does is NMFP. International geopolitics does not go by personal emotions like hate or love. :D

Please see above.

Hate or love in international politics helps shape people's perceptions on grassroots levels. It's part and parcel, and it's been used for centuries. However, you stuck on the "hate" part and not the rest, which was the message he was conveying, which was poking the EU.

Last edited:
It sad that EU is abandoning the NATO but frankly EU does not count much.

EU nations are just paper tigers.

US and Turkiye are the real powers of NATO.
Screenshot_2023-01-26 X-Factor Barbie Girl - YouTube.jpg

Hate or love in international politics helps shape people's perceptions on grassroots levels. It's part and parcel, and it's been used for centuries. However, you stuck on the "hate" part and not the rest, which was the message he was conveying, which was poking the EU.

Poking the EU? What does the Turkish minister think this is - a schoolyard game? :D

Turkey may be trying to play too clever a game by half between Russia and NATO by following their equivalent of an aspiring ameerul momineen, and may end up losing more than what it is hoping to gain, but that is only my personal opinion. However, they do have the right to pursue their own national interests as they see fit, but all other parties will do the same too, like always. USA of course will follow its own national interests, whether others love it or hate it.

But America is trying to convince everyone that the whole world hates China and the Chinese communist party.

He says Europe is a puppet of America. Yet Xi smoozes with Macron and other European leaders. Someone is wrong here
Who is it ? @beijingwalker

Whole world admire and/or envy American people.

USA ruling elite is another thing, but it must be recognised how they put on their knees to almost all other ruling elite of the Earth, that's funny and a job well done. :enjoy:

USA as empire is different to every other empire that have existed in the Earth.

Other empires domination is based in violence, like Russia trying to dominate Ukraine. Other empires are like a brutal man, dominating by brute force.

USA domination is based in lies (to common people) and bribes (to other elites), USA as empire is like a great whore woman, dominating idiots with lies and blowjobs (bribes).

Calling rest of the world idiots :enjoy:

Poking the EU? What does the Turkish minister think this is - a schoolyard game? :D

Turkey may be trying to play too clever a game by half between Russia and NATO by following their equivalent of an aspiring ameerul momineen, and may end up losing more than what it is hoping to gain, but that is only my personal opinion. However, they do have the right to pursue their own national interests as they see fit, but all other parties will do the same too, like always. USA of course will follow its own national interests, whether others love it or hate it.

No, Turkey is not too clever by half. They, like the Chinese, are in an embrace with America which is mutually beneficial or hurtful. I don't think for several more years either parties can be openly hostile. But when John Kerry said something like 'let there be peace' while the coup against Erdogan was going on, America lost Turkey-- at least as long as Erdogan is the President.

As to the bolded part, Oh Pleeeeze! Can you not repeat the obvious in so many of your posts??

No, Turkey is not too clever by half. They, like the Chinese, are in an embrace with America which is mutually beneficial or hurtful. I don't think for several more years either parties can be openly hostile. But when John Kerry said something like 'let there be peace' while the coup against Erdogan was going on, America lost Turkey-- at least as long as Erdogan is the President.

What I have said above is clearly noted as my own personal opinion. You are entitled to yours, of course. Similarly, I do not tell anyone what to post or not, and no one, including you, can tell me what to post or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom