What's new

The Whole World Hates America

If it makes Canadians feel better...Americans are Canadians, we just do not want to admit it.

But in the end, does it really matter? :lol:
What matters is the genocide of the indigenous people in both Canada and America. Even today the native people have zero rights in both countries. You whites need to go back to Europe

Yes, 10 million opted to go to middle east as compared to 600,000 in US

Opted? More like "permitted" to work in the Middle East and "qualified" to enter USA. BIG difference. :D

What matters is the genocide of the indigenous people in both Canada and America. Even today the native people have zero rights in both countries. You whites need to go back to Europe

As soon as you apply the same principle to others who have done the same across the world. How far back into human history do you want to go? :D

The US has pushed individual freedom like no other country.
Almost every country/person that hates it, either doesn't have individual liberties, or doesn't care about it.

Summed up quite nicely

And yet,if AKP wins the elections again,they will still ask for F-16s,they will still ask for stuff,they will still try to be best friends.

I think anti-American sentiment in Turkey though,peaked in 2003-2004. Back then when TV series and movies like Kurtlar Vadisi Irak and books like Metal Firtina came out.

Almost every country/person that hates it, either doesn't have individual liberties, or doesn't care about it.
Free to be LGBTQ. Nothing else. You are Indian you will lick anyones balls

Summed up quite nicely
Ahhh India supported by an Israeli. Surprise surprise. Two facists together

Everybody hate America........

And yet, everybody loves Raymond...

OIP.jpg

I bet he is soory about his comment.

I am so sorry, would you forgive me please

Opted? More like "permitted" to work in the Middle East and "qualified" to enter USA. BIG difference. :D

Its funny how countries begging for immigrant because their survival depends on it, because their own people like to raise dog than their own kids....permitted...says you.....begged...says me

Why?

The Whole world includes Americans too.

African Americans hate the US for slavery

Mexican Americans hate the US for annexing more than half of its territory.

British Americans hate the US for Ending their rule

French Americans hate the US for buying the louisiana territory.

Russia Americans hate the US for buying Alaska

Japanese Americans hate the US for defeating Imperial Japan

German Americans hate the US for defeating Nazi Germany and Operation Paperclip.
And the rest of the World loves amreeka for its terrorism.

America is
Americas freedom is fake. They all look up to other western countries like Australia. Owning guns is the only freedom they have better than the western world.

Back
Top Bottom