What's new

The Whole World Hates America

I am proud to be Canadian not American citizen even after I lived in Florida for 3 years.

Turkish Interior Minister Soylu Claims “The Whole World Hates America” and Refers to Europe as a “mere Pawn

Source: https://geopolitiki.com/turkish-interior-minister-whole-world-hate-america/ | GEOPOLITIKI
He said what most think

American is the land of only freedom not war
Dilusional

Someone get the memo to the millions trying to immigrate here.
America is like a drug dealer. It has money (printed dollars) and hence jobs. People go there for a better life doesn't mean they think the US government is liked.

You with US passports get so emotional yet Israelis kill u at will and you bend over and say f me again please

He said what most think

Dilusional

America is like a drug dealer. It has money (printed dollars) and hence jobs. People go there for a better life doesn't mean they think the US government is liked.

You with US passports get so emotional yet Israelis kill u at will and you bend over and say f me again please
It's a honey trap, land of exploitation , no jobs and homelessness.

If it makes Canadians feel better...Americans are Canadians, we just do not want to admit it.

But in the end, does it really matter? :lol:

USA has too bad a karma..

Erasing of Native american civilization and tribes.
Enslavement of African ppl.
Apartheid/segregation.
Out of its existence of ~250 years..
Usa has been at war in arnd 240 years.
Vietnamese blood.
Millions of Muslims killed directly or indirectly by USA..

Whole land of USA is polluted with bad karma...

how many Pakistanis have gotten Saudi or UAE citizenship ? I must have missed the memo

20m + are living there
point is living in a country

I think U.S. starts war and chaos in other countries so the citizen of those countries move to US/Europe only so they can brag about how much they love us?

If it makes Canadians feel better...Americans are Canadians, we just do not want to admit it.

If you can offer to exchange $1 Canadian for $1 US we’re willing to join.

The US has pushed individual freedom like no other country.
Almost every country/person that hates it, either doesn't have individual liberties, or doesn't care about it.

20m + are living there
point is living in a country

I think U.S. starts war and chaos in other countries so the citizen of those countries move to US/Europe only so they can brag about how much they love us?

Correction: They are not living there. They are working there. They got to move back to Pakistan when their work ends
total number of Pakistani in 6 Gulf Arab states is less than 10 million

lol good one

Canada and USA will have minor differences but when it comes to china or Russia they are always on same side.

The foreign policy of canada and USA is almost identical if you observe closely.

Correction: They are not living there. They are working there. They got to move back to Pakistan when their work ends
total number of Pakistani in 6 Gulf Arab states is less than 10 million

Yes, 10 million opted to go to middle east as compared to 600,000 in US
those 10 million hold more love even if its temporary than 600,000 in U.S. most of them also went to US for better life and they careless if they got the citizenship or not and plan to move back when their kids get older which is not possible but still the original plan. So, do not mistake job seeker as love.

Back
Top Bottom