What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Defense Industry Presidency and STM Signed Fast assault craft Development Project Cooperation

This is what I was hoping for. If we have 20+ of those babies, our waters will be hell for the enemies. They are fast, small and well armed. That means they are deadly.

This is what I was hoping for. If we have 20+ of those babies, our waters will be hell for the enemies. They are fast, small and well armed. That means they are deadly.
Four plus six is planned

it has been also offered to Colombian , Peruvian navies and I think Pakistan is getting this beauty

CB132446-3EBC-4A79-8D7A-160346D3D8D8.jpeg
No ciws no RAM?

i would put G40s on it, remove RAM launcher and put Gokdeniz instead. make it "milli and yerli " national!

i would put G40s on it, remove RAM launcher and put Gokdeniz instead. make it "milli and yerli " national!
Gokendiz will take time to get FOC , I speculate it will be used when MLU upgrades are done

Gokdeniz already exported to Turkmenistan, Tur Navy will use it on I Class too. it is ready.

There is no double firm in the same country in world today
it is meteksan's claim. In addition, the SSB has made business allocation. Meteksan's Yakamos will be used in Milgems, Aselsan 's fersah is in Barbaros class frigates.

it is meteksan's claim. In addition, the SSB has made business allocation. Meteksan's Yakamos will be used in Milgems, Aselsan 's fersah is in Barbaros class frigates.
SSB awarded meteksan as excelency of sonar systems,but aselsan as radar systems,its death now

Back
Top Bottom