What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

Sorry but every claim in that source is found to be correct. This source discloses realities that many states will not. WE all know how truthful Russians are. You need to stop posting nonsense or I will take action this time.

We all know also how truthful liar Americans
We dont care about American fairy tales and nonsense from same Website

and Its reality ..... not nonsense
Serbian S-125 shot down American F-117 in 1999
Syrian S200 shot down Israeli F-16I in 2018

1700210220107.png

1700210268963.png

Outdated S-125 destroyed American F-117 stealth Bomber legacy in 1999
1700210763909.png

Outdated S-125 also shot down a NATO F-16 on May 2 1999

Outdated S-125 shot down also American F-16C in Iraq
1700211578550.png

Last edited:
Sorry but every claim in that source is found to be correct. This source discloses realities that many states will not. WE all know how truthful Russians are. You need to stop posting nonsense or I will take action this time.
@MMM-E Is right this is pure nonsense zio propaganda

I'm not living under a rock...I think u r somewhat out of touch with reality...Turkey will not go to war against Israel...
...unless it wants to isolate itself completely from NATO, Europe and basically the entire west...
...which would have dire consequences for Turkey.

Hence why I didn't even mention this(and only Russia and Greece were brought up). U can leave the political rhetoric aside..but the reality is that Turkey(along with many other Muslim countries) isn't going to war against Israel at least not anytime soon.
Who is talking about going to war with Israel?

I'm talking about regional power balances and Turkey's need to dominate the region (Because nobody likes us Good morning, WAKE UP)

We have to have the biggest fucking stick to be taken seriously at the diplomacy table because everybody knows we're isolated. If it turns into a war, we've already lost this.

I think image has nothing to do with it. Do you think Russians could make USA an ally of Russia ıf they lobbied even more successfully than the Jews ?
You underestimate the power of propaganda so much I'm disappointed in you.

Russia during Boris Yeltsin was already being seen as a regular joe European country, it was being discussed if Russia should join EU etc.

Yes, if Glasnost and Perestroika continued we could have lived through a different world. We could be seeing Russia and USA together against China now.

Even Fucking Iran that is the most fierce anti-west country today once used to be a US ally and would remain so if Iranians didn't foolishly raid the US embassy and taken the workers hostage. Now I don't even wish to read your post not because I mean any disrespect but because it's established on a failed premise.

it is deflection and smoke screan, they will be rejected and will be forced to buy chinese j-10 probably, in that way they will not be sanctioned because west rejected to sell them fighters.

Russians are more liars than Americans.

Americans hide their true capabilities, but Russians exaggerate. For example, when explaining the range, the Russians explain the final range that the missile can reach, but the Americans explain the range at which it will be effective.

I don't think the S-400s we bought from Russia will be of any use. It was the diet of the Russian plane we shot down in Syria.

If we could buy F-35, the best plane in the world would be F-35. Now the best plane is Eurofighter, if we can't get it, it will be a bad plane too.

We won't have Kaans before 2035. There is a possibility that we will lag behind the Israeli and Greek air forces for at least 10-15 years. We are falling behind Greece for the first time in 100 years.

We all know also how truthful liar Americans
We dont care about American fairy tales and nonsense from same Website

and Its reality ..... not nonsense
Serbian S-125 shot down American F-117 in 1999
Syrian S200 shot down Israeli F-16I in 2018

View attachment 1027960
View attachment 1027961
Outdated S-125 destroyed American F-117 stealth Bomber legacy in 1999
View attachment 1028014

Outdated S-125 also shot down a NATO F-16 on May 2 1999

Outdated S-125 shot down also American F-16C in Iraq
View attachment 1028094
American fairy tales? This is your counter to a source that is known to provide reliable information?

Modern air defense systems are expected to be sophisticated and dangerous but not found to be as effective as you think.

The F-117A sortie-to-loss ratio in global conflicts for reference:

Operation Just Cause = 6 - 0
Operation Desert Storm = 1219 - 0
Operation Allied Force = 743 - 1
Operation Iraqi Freedom = 87 - 0

Yugoslavia was able to down one during Operation Allied Force but this feat did not provide any breakthrough or make American stealthy aircraft redundant. US bombed Yugoslavia back to the stone age and forced it to accept independence of Kosovo in a matter of days.

Israel have also conducted hundreds of strikes inside Syria and these missions have led to tensions with Russia as well because Russia wants to protect Assad regime. Russians have suffered losses in these engagements as well.

I have respected your views and positions. I can respect nationalism but you take it too far and mock technologies that should not be mocked. You need to respect an enemy even if it is not as strong as you assume it to be. Overconfidence can prove very costly in war otherwise.

Do you know that US have used advanced RQ-170 drones for surveillance above Crimea? None of the Russian defenses in the region were able to detect and engage these drones.

kemalists always try to make greece look far bigger and stronger threat than they actually are. Because kemalist are infact brothers of greeks lol.

When Turkiye produce SIPER Block2 air defense missiles and deploy them in the Aegean region , everybody will see what will happen

When we lock the radar on Greek RAFALE and F-16V from 200 km away , Greek Pilots will not even dare to cross the middle of the Aegean ..... ( Greek RAFALE and F-16V cannot even come within 100 km of Turkish airspace in a conflict )

They really dont know what about military technologies ....
Pilots can not play danger game with the latest technology Air Defense Missiles

450+ km ERALP AESA Radar and 100+ km SIPER Block1 are ready to enter service very soon
We just waiting for 150+ km SIPER Block2 air defense missile to be ready in 2025
even with booster for 250+ km range
1700214355298.jpeg

even HISAR-O RF and GOKDEMIR can turn F-16V into scrap of metal, if they enter firing range
1700213629313.png

1700213639983.jpeg

Turkiye's upcoming integrated Air Defence capability incorporates all necessary measures to deter any air threat or reduce their effectiveness in the Aegean

S400 and SIPER will play key role to counter the immediate threat from RAFALE

We will not risk even our Pilots
Greek Pilots will face with lethal Air Defense Missiles with speed of even mach 5.9

Even S400 and SIPER Block2 will be enough to turn RAFALE and F-16V into scrap of metal in the Aegean

One on One , Greece is a toy for the Turkish Armed Forces
Your RAFALE and F-16V even can not fly safely in the Aegean ...
still you are dreaming about important player
Is that why you've been trying to get F-16Vs and Eurofighters as an interim solution? 😂

You underestimate the power of propaganda so much I'm disappointed in you.

Russia during Boris Yeltsin was already being seen as a regular joe European country, it was being discussed if Russia should join EU etc.

Yes, if Glasnost and Perestroika continued we could have lived through a different world. We could be seeing Russia and USA together against China now.

Even Fucking Iran that is the most fierce anti-west country today once used to be a US ally and would remain so if Iranians didn't foolishly raid the US embassy and taken the workers hostage. Now I don't even wish to read your post not because I mean any disrespect but because it's established on a failed premise.
The difference of Russia and Iran is that they have the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world. If we discover huge amount of natural gas in the Black Sea equivalent to Qatar's reserves, then the USA will send F35s for free and the EU parliament will cry for the Turks killed by Armenians and Greeks during WW1 and before WW1..
I do not underestimate the power of propaganda, but propaganda only works under certain conditions.

In order for us to be respected in the West and in the world, we need to use propaganda tools ofcourse, but at the same time, we need to be an indispensable country for the world economy, like Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore. Our propaganda will show result if we are a country that equal to them in terms of economy,technology...

F35 is an extremely expensive plane with alot of strings attached. Even if a country operates the F35 they will never be 100% under its own control (ofcourse Israel is an exception). In Turkiye’s case these planes can never be used independently in COIN ops in Syria or Northern Iraq or even in a conflict with Greece it cant be used. Pretty much every issue which is not in the interest of US we cant use this plane at our own will.

So im asking the Turkish F35 fanboys wtf are you going to do with F35 if we cant use it as we want it?? are you going to shove it up your azz??
Sophisticated defense articles are sold to customers with certain terms and conditions. No country wants to transfer full technology to a customer because this is bad for business. It is up to the customer to accept or reject terms and conditions.

Israel have utilized F-35 in regional conflicts without any issue. You might contend that Israel is an exception to the norm but I do not find this rationale convincing. Every customer have utilized American weapons in regional conflicts without any issue.

Americans hide their true capabilities, but Russians exaggerate. For example, when explaining the range, the Russians explain the final range that the missile can reach, but the Americans explain the range at which it will be effective.

Russian S400 has kill record in the world
S400 shot down Ukranian SU-27 from 150+ km away over Kiev from Belarus

French-Italian SAMP-T or American PATRIOT can not do it

even 380 km 40N6E Missile can hit Hellenic Air Force AEWCs over Athens
240 km 48N6E3 Missile has speed of mach 5,9 to turn Greek RAFALE into scrap of metal even in the west of the 25th meridian

I have respected your views and positions. I can respect nationalism but you take it too far and mock technologies that should not be mocked. You need to respect an enemy even if it is not as strong as you assume it to be. Overconfidence can prove very costly in war otherwise.

Turkiye is not weak-outdated Iraq or Serbia or Syrian Regime

and Greece is not hyper power USA

We TURKS very well knows what about Turkish Defense Industry
just waiting for finishing major military projects in the next a few years

It's almost time to show the Turkish power again
We will wake up all daydreamers in the region ....

Last edited:
it is deflection and smoke screan, they will be rejected and will be forced to buy chinese j-10 probably, in that way they will not be sanctioned because west rejected to sell them fighters.
And China have its terms and conditions as well. China might not allow J-10CE in NATO drills. Turkey will have to operate these aircraft separately much like S-400 systems.

And China have its terms and conditions as well. China might not allow J-10CE in NATO drills. Turkey will have to operate these aircraft separately much like S-400 systems.
i see it as minor issue, they have space for at least couple of hundreds aircrafts out of the nato umbrella, in fact i think the turks count on that.
it would be great deal for pakistan strategic wise speaking.

Turkiye is not weak-outdated Iraq or Serbia or Syrian Regime

and Greece is not hyper power USA

We TURKS very well knows what about Turkish Defense Industry
just waiting for finishing major military projects in the next a few years

It's almost time to show the Turkish power again ....
Both countries were strong and capable when they were challenged in 1991 and 1999 respectively.

Greece is still a NATO member state and have access to sophisticated technologies from other NATO member states. Greece also train for war as per NATO standards like Turkey. You need to respect NATO technologies because it is foolish to underestimate NATO technologies as time have shown again and again.

i see it as minor issue, they have space for at least couple of hundreds aircrafts out of the nato umbrella, in fact i think the turks count on that.
it would be great deal for pakistan strategic wise speaking.
Compartmentalization reduces network-centric capability. PAF is not a NATO member state so it can work with compartmentalization.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom