What's new

Turkish Minister of National Defense Yaşar Güler: We are considering purchasing 40 Eurofighter Typhoons

Same with Pak, can't use F16's in offensive role against India. thank God
they made JF17 thunders.

I was listening to Retired Air Chief speech when he mentioned about asking
America for more F16's (block 70/72) and he said they put so many ridiculous
conditions that he told them to get lost we don't want your F16's.

India at that time was negotiating with France for 36 Rafale, PAF turned to
China for 36 J10C. China also gave Pak HQ 16 and HQ9 sams as well.
PAF have used F-16s to engage Soviet Air Force in the 1980s and Indian Air Force from time to time without any problem. Statements like "told them to get lost" do not sound true but emotional ranting for domestic consumption. Some speculated that US offered F-16 Block 70/72 to Pakistan but this is not independently verified.

PAF have used F-16s to engage Soviet Air Force in the 1980s and Indian Air Force from time to time without any problem. Statements like "told them to get lost" do not sound true but emotional ranting for domestic consumption. Some speculated that US offered F-16 Block 70/72 to Pakistan but this is not independently verified.

PAF have not been used to bomb inside India, PAF has to use Mirages or JF17.
It was retired Air Chief Sohail Aman who mentioned about new F16s and PAF
rejected them because of the conditions attached.

PAF have not been used to bomb inside India, PAF has to use Mirages or JF17.
It was retired Air Chief Sohail Aman who mentioned about new F16s and PAF
rejected them because of the conditions attached.
Narratives: Is the PAF still interested in F-16s?

ACM: Why not? The point is that we are already operating this aircraft. As we remain engaged with the United States, I hope we get this opportunity again. Even now, the PAF is talking to them on these issues.

PAF wanted to induct more F-16 Block 52+ but funding became an issue. Pakistan conveyed to the US to finance this deal with its Coalition Support Fund program. President Obama nodded but American Senate did not accept Pakistani request. American Senate maintained that Pakistan pay for these jets.

F-16 Block 70/72 was not offered. There might be talks about it but nothing verified in American circles.

The difference of Russia and Iran is that they have the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world. If we discover huge amount of natural gas in the Black Sea equivalent to Qatar's reserves, then the USA will send F35s for free and the EU parliament will cry for the Turks killed by Armenians and Greeks during WW1 and before WW1..
I do not underestimate the power of propaganda, but propaganda only works under certain conditions.

In order for us to be respected in the West and in the world, we need to use propaganda tools ofcourse, but at the same time, we need to be an indispensable country for the world economy, like Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore. Our propaganda will show result if we are a country that equal to them in terms of economy,technology...
Yes sure the Economy is important but you have to realize why Americans waited 90 years and recognized the Armenian genocide during the presidency of Tayyip Erdoğan.

Because he made Turkey look like a third world dictatorship.

Yes sure the Economy is important but you have to realize why Americans waited 90 years and recognized the Armenian genocide during the presidency of Tayyip Erdoğan.

Because he made Turkey look like a third world dictatorship.
Our value in their eyes depends on how loyal we are to them.
Until the USA supported the YPG to fight against ISIS in 2014, Erdogan was working as the USA representative in the Middle East,
But just because he opposed their support for the YPG, they portrayed him as dictator,
wich is true but they ignored that fact when he imprisoned secular generals and journalists with gulenists in 2008-2010 and only called him like that when he stand against their interests.

Our value in their eyes depends on how loyal we are to them.
Until the USA supported the YPG to fight against ISIS in 2014, Erdogan was working as the USA's representative in the Middle East,
But just because he opposed their support for the YPG, they portrayed him as dictator,
wich is true but they ignored that fact when he imprisoned secular generals and journalists with gulenists in 2008-2010 and only called him like that when he stand against their interests.
True but again, it's easy to portray him as dictator. Because he is. All power rests on him and he's still thirsty for more power.

20 years ago if someone called Turkey a dictatorship they would be laughed at.

True but again, it's easy to portray him as dictator. Because he is. All power rests on him and he's still thirsty for more power.

20 years ago if someone called Turkey a dictatorship they would be laughed at.
You are right, Those who call us a dictatorship are not actually better than us in democrasy, but they find it easy to preach us about democrasy and human rights because they have a say in our economy and army.. I want my country to be independent to silence these peoples..

If Turkiye sign a deal now , delivery of 40 Aircraft will take 5 years ...
( 2029 )

If possible
Go and buy 80 GE F110-129 Turbofan Engines to produce 40 KAAN Fighter Jets for 2029

TAI says 20 KAAN Fighter Jets will be delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028
and TAI to produce 24 KAAN annually in 2029

Even with GE F110-129 Turbofan Engine , KAAN will be superior to F-15 , F-16V , RAFALE , SU-35 in BVR combat

-- Stealth design and composite material for low Radar Cross Section
-- Internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability
-- Advanced AESA Radar with 2.000+ T/R modules and GaN technology ( BURFIS )
-- RAMJET powered long range air to air Missile ( GOKHAN )

first-look, first-shot, first-kill capability
1700243203758.jpeg

Last edited:

In First, Russia’s S-300 Fired 13 Missiles At Israeli F-16I Over Syrian Airspace, All 13 Missiles Failed!​

Understand something?

Your claims about F-35 are also FALSE.
This source says the S-300 didnt lock onto the jets, I think I would be more worried if I was Syria/Russia if they locked and still failed (especially if the aircraft were within the envelope to engage).

Who is talking about going to war with Israel?

I'm talking about regional power balances and Turkey's need to dominate the region (Because nobody likes us Good morning, WAKE UP)

We have to have the biggest fucking stick to be taken seriously at the diplomacy table because everybody knows we're isolated. If it turns into a war, we've already lost this.
I personally think 40 EF are good as a stop gap until Turkeys 5th Gen comes online. If that is 8 years away then I think the EF will probably take 3-4 years to procure and be operational.

Europe should give them permission.
They have been good boys in gaza genocide. They deserve their lollipops

Most likely to offset the Rafales until the Ka'an turns up. Interesting - would depend on if Germany will approve to not ( Sigh .. ) - as we are having issues with selling them to Saudia Arabia for the same reason - bloody Germans.

Most likely to offset the Rafales until the Ka'an turns up. Interesting - would depend on if Germany will approve to not ( Sigh .. ) - as we are having issues with selling them to Saudia Arabia for the same reason - bloody Germans.

Its the Muslim Countries to blame, then we expect them to fight against Israel and
free Masjid al Aqsa.

It is better for Muslim Countries to buy weapons from China, Russia or make them
yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom