What's new

Turkish Anti ISIS Operations | Updates & Discussions

Thats more actual On the front. OUR Genious Atatürk

ATAT%25C3%259CRK%252BVE%252BENVER%252BPA%25C5%259EA...%252B1.jpg

@Bismarck

BIG BANG in NE is coming "Den Nahen Osten wähnt Ischinger kurz vor einer "Groß-Explosion"

Do you think we will see Bundeswehr boots on the ground ? Was my theory right, to solve the Problem on source ? Military and with developing the countries infrastructure ? Maybe UN - Governments in future ? ( That's may fiction if a new UN can be consolidated )

Was Türkiye right from the beginning ?

Syrien: Ischinger fordert "militärische Handlungsoptionen" - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Anti-IS-Strategie "ist höchst fehlerhaft"

Chancelour Merkel is very angry : IF I AM CRITICED FOR HUMANITY , THATS THEN NOT MY COUNTRY!

I beleive some People try to OVERTHROW Ms. Merkel

Angela Merkel wehrt sich: "Dann ist das nicht mein Land"

@Bismarck

BIG BANG in NE is coming "Den Nahen Osten wähnt Ischinger kurz vor einer "Groß-Explosion"

Do you think we will see Bundeswehr boots on the ground ? Was my theory right, to solve the Problem on source ? Military and with developing the countries infrastructure ? Maybe UN - Governments in future ? ( That's may fiction if a new UN can be consolidated )

Was Türkiye right from the beginning ?

Syrien: Ischinger fordert "militärische Handlungsoptionen" - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Anti-IS-Strategie "ist höchst fehlerhaft"

Chancelour Merkel is very angry : IF I AM CRITICED FOR HUMANITY , THATS THEN NOT MY COUNTRY!

I beleive some People try to OVERTHROW Ms. Merkel

Angela Merkel wehrt sich: "Dann ist das nicht mein Land"

I see no room for maneuver like that. The vast majority of the population would not approve such a step.

@Bismarck Sorry, that I tag you, but you are the only German expert who contributes qualified Posts on PDF-TR for affairs connected with your country.

Already 300 persons infected with "unknown VIRUS in Al-ANBAR, south of Mossul " !

I wrote before here on PDF, some Areas in TR must be taken under quarantine; thats the beginning !

That's what Turkish experts say behind closed doors !

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - Teşhis edilemeyen virüs vakasında sayı 300'e çıktı#

page.jpg

IS / DEAS fakers ( foreign Special Forces ) executed two secret service members of Turkish MIT. PLEASE take attention to the camos, boots and physical body of the persons.

IŞİD iki Türk vatandaşının başını kesti

@Bismarck @cabatli_53

Smells like coward revenge of succesfull operations of Turkish Forces against covert foreign agents,instructors and snipers ! THEY WILL PAY SEVERE

IS / DEAS fakers ( foreign Special Forces ) executed two secret service members of Turkish MIT. PLEASE take attention to the camos, boots and physical body of the persons.

@Bismarck @cabatli_53

Smells like coward revenge of succesfull operations of Turkish Forces against covert foreign agents,instructors and snipers ! THEY WILL PAY SEVERE

Bunlar MIT ajani felan degil. Bildigin yerel köstebek.

Bunlar gercek MIT ajani olsa, Isidin eline mi verirler?!

Adamlara para veriyorsun, Bülbül gibi ötüyorlar.

They are not MIT workers, they are informants from Population. paid some Dollars for their Service.

Bunlar MIT ajani felan degil. Bildigin yerel köstebek.

Bunlar gercek MIT ajani olsa, Isidin eline mi verirler?!

Adamlara para veriyorsun, Bülbül gibi ötüyorlar.

They are not MIT workers, they are informants from Population. paid some Dollars for their Service.

You seem to be well informed :disagree:

Do you know structure of MIT ?

Very simple explanation

Informative contact persons in and abroad

Official MIT members

Field Personal official MIT and temporary

Sleeping cells in and abroad

Spec Ops

And you didn't understand my post they are foreign SPEC OPs

They pretend to be DEAS analyze the photo please. Boots , cammo and physics !

a0ba2310-911a-4569-ba30-3efc8b6a2cae.jpg

@ArdaTuran. Please use search function in forum:

Kozinoglu

Turkish Special Operations Forces | Page 25

Special attention to the military tactical watch at the wrist of the person on the right

You seem to be well informed :disagree:

Do you know structure of MIT ?

Very simple explanation

Informative contact persons in and abroad

Official MIT members

Field Personal official MIT and temporary

Sleeping cells in and abroad

Spec Ops

And you didn't understand my post they are foreign SPEC OPs

They pretend to be DEAS analyze the photo please. Boots , cammo and physics !

a0ba2310-911a-4569-ba30-3efc8b6a2cae.jpg

@ArdaTuran. Please use search function in forum:

Kozinoglu

Turkish Special Operations Forces | Page 25

Special attention to the military tactical watch at the wrist of the person on the right

So wearing a watch makes you Spec Ops?

:lol:

And the left. Same standart military tactical watch !

Do you know what SPEC OP s is ?

Spec Ops act and live like terrorists !

Not to mix with Special Forces .

Spec Ops better BLACK OP s are "government terrorists " !

You can buy those watches from weapon Traders en masse.

Where is your Point? You want War between Turkey and her Allies?

At izi ve it izinin birbirine karistigi dönemdeyiz.

Peşmerge, MİT ajanı IŞİD'liyi ele geçirdi iddiası | soL Haber Portalı | güne soL'dan bakın

We are in a war already. Read the post of Bismarck in topic " war against PKK update" watch the video from RTL Germany !

Germany actively supports PKK with the USA !

Yes you can buy the US desert cammos,Us tactical watches, US desert Boots and other in military shops. What's that for an argument?

DHL parcel service to SYRIA ?

Last edited:
I like reading Tom Clancy's books too.

@Combat-Master. Bro. Especial from you I would have expected a more serious comment. On the other topic you write that TSK captured AM Rifle / Iranian made from PKK. But here you make the post ridicilous.I know many people hate me !
Cause they think they are omnicapable !
Don't you know how many foreign Black OPs are operating in Syria ? Don't you know why we evacuated Suleyman Sah. Who (Snipers) killed our almost 80 outpost Türkmen Guards. Do you believe IS ? Oh man , oh

You all forgot " CUVAL OLAYI" 2003 and maybe even dont remeber it. Cause you were maybe 12 years at that time

What is nonsense is my decision. And I tagged combat master , not you !

You know anything !

Responsible Commander Iraq North was
David Howell Petraeus

And if you try again to insult. ATATURKS PARTY as mason and zion traitors. BEWARE !

@waz @Horus

Back
Top Bottom