What's new

Daesh Attacks Turkish Base in Iraq, 4 Soldiers wounded

KingWest

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
ISIS attacked a the Turkish Bashika Base located outside of Mosul with mortars.4 Turkish soldiers were injured in the attack, some say that 1 soldier was heavily wounded but that the others are lightly wounded. Turkish artillery immediately returned fire. Other Allied forces in the area like the Kurds were attacked as well which resulted in 6 deaths.

The Bashika camp is where the Turkish military is training the Peshmerga.
https://www.*********************.com/forums/attachments/5663e63067b0a96390259a5e-jpg.508/

IŞİD, Başika kampına saldırdı: Ölü ve yaralılar var
Terör örgütü IŞİD Musul'da saldırdı, Türk topçusu karşılık verdi - Milliyet Haber
DAEŞ Başika'ya saldırdı - Dünya Haberleri
Musul'daki Türk üssünün olduğu bölgeye DAEŞ saldırısı - Ahaber

@KingWest It is not confirmed that it was IS. Official statement from Turkish General Staff will follow 19 UTC.

Seems like an attack from Iraqi Shiites, Iran and Russian services.

Casus belli :devil:

He guys anyone remember the leaked recording of Davutoglu and Hakan Fidan talking about a "false flag" operation within Syria?

Ex - Iraqi Governor of Mosul Nucayf :
I was there when the attack happened, they attacked the base with Katyushas and Mortars. I can say 130 projectiles did hit the base. Now we have to strengthen the defense of the base urgently."!

"Eski vali Nuceyfi, tanıklık ettiği anları şöyle anlattı: "Saldırı anında bizzat kamptaydım. Başika'daki eğitim kampına IŞİD havan topları ile yaklaşık 3 saat boyunca saldırdı. Saldırıda 3 Haşdi Vatani askeri hayatını kaybetti. Bu güçlerden 3 kişi de yaralandı. Aynı zamanda saldırının ilk anlarında 4 Türk askeri hafif şekilde yaralandı. Kampın bulunduğun bölgeye yaklaşık 130 havan topu isabet etti."

Nuceyfi, "IŞİD'in saldırısı bir sürpriz değildi çünkü böyle bir saldırı yapacaklarını tahmin ediyorduk. Bizim, kampla ilgili güvenlik tedbirlerinin artırılması konusunda ne kadar haklı olduğumuz ortaya çıktı. Artık IŞİD tehdidin
ortadan kaldırılması için tüm çabaları sarf edeceğiz" diye konuştu.

about a "false flag"

Is that comparison fair ?

Some news channels are flashing that 70 odd soldiers are missing.

@BordoEnes Can you imagine what you are doing ?

@Nadezhda Take some pills instead of Vodka and use a huge dildo

PISS TV. Putin is a Vampire he can not die. Russians are Aliens with High Tech :rofl:

putin-m_2605727a.jpg

Do these spooky pictures prove that Putin is immortal

Apparently, Turken Terrorist are getting it day and night from Russian Army. May be 70 missing...

Go and continue Personal attack low life. I can't post links else would have posted the source of missing soldiers. :lol:

@BordoEnes Can you imagine what you are doing ?

@Nadezhda Take some pills instead of Vodka and use a huge dildo

Apparently, Turken Terrorist are getting it day and night from Russian Army. May be 70 missing...

You are welcome in my collection, German speaking FALSE FLAGGER.

Send us here some evidence and I will save your a..ss

Dolboeb, I can read, write and speak my mother tongue. :lol:

You are welcome in my collection, German speaking FALSE FLAGGER.

Send us here some evidence and I will save your a..ss

Better worry about those 70 soldiers a..ss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom