What's new

Daesh Attacks Turkish Base in Iraq, 4 Soldiers wounded

Very sad. You see if the powers actually stop fighting for one day between themselves and actually work together than maybe we can defeat Isis before it expands to say another country. It's already moving into Afghanistan and Yemen after creating strongholds in Libya, Iraq and Syria...

After this turkey will be forced to increase its presence and troops for security of the bases which will result in more strained relations with Iraq.

Ok now show your link....

I had mentioned in earlier posts that I'm not allowed to post Links at the moment. Else, would have posted the entire news article.

I didn't come to thread to rejoice the suffering of Turk soldiers, but your country men hurled personal insults at me.

Visit Google and you shall get the source.

I had mentioned in earlier posts that I'm not allowed to post Links at the moment. Else, would have posted the entire news article.

I didn't come to thread to rejoice the suffering of Turk soldiers, but your country men hurled personal insults at me.

Visit Google and you shall get the source.

You are trolling....

@Nadezhda
Use BB Code Editor, Copy-Past the link, seperate between dots, or just delete the dots. Post here. We take care of the rest
upload_2015-12-16_21-56-35.png

You see.. We try to help

@Nadezhda
Use BB Code Editor, Copy-Past the link, seperate between dots, or just delete the dots. Post here. We take care of the restView attachment 279873
You see.. We try to help

She is a regularly and normal paid Russian troll located in Germany. Same procedure as every time.

She try to quotes F... agency

Well , tomorrow we will find out the truth about this news ...
but for now , this is link ...

Turkish troops injured after ISIS fires rockets at base in northern Iraq — RT News

Russian news , now we know for sure that it WAS NOT IS / DAES but Russian and Iran operation.
Thanks for the hint AQ acemi

Russian news , now we know for sure that it WAS NOT IS / DAES but Russian and Iran operation.
Thanks for the hint AQ acemi

I don't understand what are you saying but there is some possibilities :

1- the news is false
2- the news is true

so you are saying that is either false news or if it is true then it was "Iran or Russia" doing no ISIS .... right !?

ISIS attacked a the Turkish Bashika Base located outside of Mosul with mortars.4 Turkish soldiers were injured in the attack, some say that 1 soldier was heavily wounded but that the others are lightly wounded. Turkish artillery immediately returned fire. Other Allied forces in the area like the Kurds were attacked as well which resulted in 6 deaths.

The Bashika camp is where the Turkish military is training the Peshmerga.
https://www.*********************.com/forums/attachments/5663e63067b0a96390259a5e-jpg.508/
Dude atleast site your sources. I wrote this on the American Military Forum. :disagree:

"Thanks for translating Atilla from ........"

1- the news is false
2- the news is true

so you are saying that is either false news or if it is true then it was "Iran or Russia" doing no ISIS .... right !?

It is ISIS attack, ISIS put photos up already. It's nothing to do with Iran, Iran is cowardly sectarian country. Arab regimes are cowardly as well, all they can do is attack defenseless Sunni's. Sunni's and Islam will rise, be sure of that.

1- the news is false
2- the news is true

YES

It is ISIS attack, ISIS put photos up already. It's nothing to do with Iran, Iran is cowardly sectarian country. Arab regimes are cowardly as well, all they can do is attack defenseless Sunni's. Sunni's and Islam will rise, be sure of that.

I didn't claim it was Iran , in fact I really don't trust this news till it get confirm by multiple sources ... it was our Turks brothers ...
I hope Allah give grant his best to all Muslims and all who see as worthy humans ....

which option !?

All services know that "Terror Organizer Khasem Soleimani" from Iran planned that attack with PUTIN last week in Moskva.

thanks for you opinion ... but it was you ISIS brothers not us ... and if this news is true then my first guess is " it was just a false flag - a cooperation with ISIS - to justify Turkey presence in north of Iraq "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom