What's new

Turkish Anti ISIS Operations | Updates & Discussions

(IS ) Fire e from Syrian side killed one Turkish Soldier (Martyred) and 2 wounded in Kilis. 1 soldier missed in Action.

Suriye'den Kilis'e ateş açıldı: 1 asker şehit oldu, 1 asker yaralandı | Gündem Haberleri

100 % Support from RUSSIA to ESSAD. "We won't let him fall like Kaddafi"!
all attacks against IS are tolerated from RUSSIA to Support ESSAD!
Othwerwise allied air raids would severe suffer or had to engage RUSSIAN troops and AAW sites in Syria !

BUT it is not RUSSIA it is also EU now, they want to hold ESSAD to stop "emmigrants" wave !
Russia holds ESSAD, EU supports this policy and sells DONBAZ !

Rusya'dan Esad'a tam destek

rusya_dan_esad_a_tam_destek_h73591_18e0a.jpg

Secrets of the NEAR EAST

IS / DEAS is a mixture leaded from British, German, French, Russian and some Arap Groups "so called Islamic" Terror organization ! It is a TERROR ORGANIZATION and indeed barbaric ! They work like a PR AGENCY for the ınterest of their MASTERS.
But who rules them ? Why ? THE most answers you can find yourself !

Türkiye was not Coward , Türkiye evacuated SÜLEYMAN SAH cause our outer guards TÜRKMENs were killed dozens ! They were threatened with GENOCIDE from IS. But who was/ is that IS ? Special SNİPERS !

They were elite soldiers of the above mentioned nations ! TÜRKIYE made a Ratio decision to protect TÜRKMENs, they had served so Long and brave.

Next fact. Which SF ( IS/DEAS) Teams arrested TURKISH CONSULATE People in MOSSUL ?

My question you can answer yourself !

If one of them would have been killed and not let free after Turkish Ultimatum, TÜRKIYE would have announced CASUS BELLI;

to whom ? You can answer . It was no FAKE.

THE SAME IS VALID FOR PKK

Im not into conspiracy theories but its strange that Vice was so far the only western media to report openly from deep inside of isis territories, even filming isis celebrations in Raqqa.

I dont think isis would let them film everything if they didnt have some sort of agreement where isis decides what can be aired and what not.

Still, thats no evidence for a support though.

But gotta admit that their documentaries are a interesting inside view.

Vice also did a documentary they shot in N Korea. Doesn't mean they are working for them and similar to what you said they must of have told them what they are allowed to record. What I think is going on is that the police detained them and when they went over there footage, they saw pro PKK or stuff they didn't like....maybe. hopefully they have proof for the allegations or this would be a international failure.

@Bismarck

How are you friend ? Today I am deeply sad. I can't Forget the Picture of the innocent dead child lying dead on Bodrum beach. I got tears in my eyes when I read that Besiktas Player Ricardo Quarezma twittered very emotional and appealed to all sportsmen around the world. He got echo FC Bayern Munich and other Teams solidarized with him and will donate the "refugees" Money and help.

What can be made ?

Bro. There must be made save heavens at the source in Libya, Mauritenia, Mali, Burma, Syria, Iraq, Ivory Coast and where else needed.

That safe heavens must have hospitals, Schools and all.
People can in that safe heavens ask for VISA !

If despite of them they would then try to overrun Türkiye, others and Europe than I would spend no one tear drop !

Today TR President offered Frech President Hollande exact that proposal !

Is it so difficult ? NO The Nations have the Military Power !
Is it too expencive ? NO Greece got 300 BILLIONS EURONEN for nothing !

But Hungary begged today for 8 Million EURO from the EU for urgent help measures !

Türkiye is for 4-5 years on the right way. Help them if you are HUMAN and not make differences like

Slovakia and Czech who refuses all muslim refugees from SYRIA.

THATS Islamophobia. Germany has to say STOP and help the GLOBAL COMMUNITY for a radical SOLUTION !

Watch that scandal News , are new KZ s established !

tausende-fluechtlinge-campierten-in-den-vergangenen-tagen-am-budapester-bahnhof-keleti-.jpg

Zum zweiten Mal ließ die Polizei die Flüchtlinge ungehindert einen Zug besteigen, nur um diesen wenige Kilometer später in der Nähe eines Aufnahmelagers wieder zu stoppen. Einiges spricht dafür, dass die Behörden die Migranten zunächst einmal aus dem Zentrum der Hauptstadt locken wollten. Ein Augenzeuge spricht von einem "zynischen Trick".

1124066_620x410.jpg

Last edited:
@Bismarck

How are you friend ? Today I am deeply sad. I can't Forget the Picture of the innocent dead child lying dead on Bodrum beach. I got tears in my eyes when I read that Besiktas Player Ricardo Quarezma twittered very emotional and appealed to all sportsmen around the world. He got echo FC Bayern Munich and other Teams solidarized with him and will donate the "refugees" Money and help.

What can be made ?

Bro. There must be made save heavens at the source in Libya, Mauritenia, Mali, Burma, Syria, Iraq, Ivory Coast and where else needed.

That safe heavens must have hospitals, Schools and all.
People can in that safe heavens ask for VISA !

If despite of them they would then try to overrun Türkiye, others and Europe than I would spend no one tear drop !

Today TR President offered Frech President Hollande exact that proposal !

Is it so difficult ? NO The Nations have the Military Power !
Is it too expencive ? NO Greece got 300 BILLIONS EURONEN for nothing !

But Hungary begged today for 8 Million EURO from the EU for urgent help measures !

Türkiye is for 4-5 years on the right way. Help them if you are HUMAN and not make differences like

Slovakia and Czech who refuses all muslim refugees from SYRIA.

THATS Islamophobia. Germany has to say STOP and help the GLOBAL COMMUNITY for a radical SOLUTION !

Watch that scandal News , are new KZ s established !

tausende-fluechtlinge-campierten-in-den-vergangenen-tagen-am-budapester-bahnhof-keleti-.jpg

Zum zweiten Mal ließ die Polizei die Flüchtlinge ungehindert einen Zug besteigen, nur um diesen wenige Kilometer später in der Nähe eines Aufnahmelagers wieder zu stoppen. Einiges spricht dafür, dass die Behörden die Migranten zunächst einmal aus dem Zentrum der Hauptstadt locken wollten. Ein Augenzeuge spricht von einem "zynischen Trick".

1124066_620x410.jpg

I want to say I am fine, but I am not. I have seen the picture and was shocked. I have a 3 years old son. I imagined it was mine!

No money no help will bring the child back to his parents. RIP.

We can do a lot. Of course, we can't safe the hole world, but we can do many things to help them. Our focus must be to develop on 2-3 world countries. If I remember right, Turkey as a G-20 chairman has such plans. Turkey must also more do against this smugglers.

@Bismarck

Quote : 04.09.2015 03.00 TT - live A_news TV

1. My Name is OZAN CEYHUN I was EU MP of the German Green Party. Today I was today as whitness in High Court (Landgericht Heidelberg), cause I accused "some German Politicians" - names are secret - (.C.Ö.)

they said in public I would be "Turkish Göbbels". Today I lost my believe in German Justice. The prosecutor and chief judge said to me : " Take back your accucation, you are politician. Might have been a JOKE" ! They threatened me.

I felt as I was accused and no whitness ! Thank you GERMANY !

2. My Country invested up to now 6.6 Billion USD for 2 Million Syrians ! I am proud for it !

3. Germany wants to take only the "Rosines from the cake" !

4. Germany supports PKK. Today in German live TV - ZDF Thüringen PM accused Turkish President to be responsible for all massacres in Near East, after a Journalist accused Saudia and Iran s fight !
Shame on them who are speaking with PKK s Terrorist tongue !

5. They can't accept that TÜRKIYE cannot be stopped to be the only one REGIONAL POWER, despite all economic Sabotage and warfare !

Türkiye must be Aware and Keep his strict way. Sabotage and more is coming.....

Thanks Ozan

@Bismarck This year is G20 in Antalya. We will do. Try to do what you can as a individual.

Try to read my Posts from yesterday I tagged you !

And remember RTE Erdogan is not TÜRKIYE , we have a Long Tradition of State (s). Thx

@Bismarck Friend. You are clever. Asking but most time not answering to the questions. Nevertheless you are ok and best for your Family. Truely from me. My friends are struggling for justice with all means......

In another perspective, perhaps the dead boy will finally force the EU to take some refugees so that we as Turkey can spend money on something actually useful? I'm sick of seeing my country become a grotesque refugee camp while Europeans lecture us on ISIS. Time to share the pain.

President of Türkiye refused strictly German plan to build an EU CAMP in Türkiye. He said to CNN that we have already 2 Million refugees in Turkish and UN coordinated camps. Germany couldn't deliver EU responsibility to Türkiye. Bravo. Clear words.

@Neptune , ist that an AR-15 ?

God let BRAIN rain ,

new ANTI MUSLIM WEAPON - CRUSADER presented in the USA ! PRICE 1400 USD

der-aufgedruckte-bibelspruch-soll-das-gewehr-fuer-muslime-praktisch-unbenutzbar-machen-.jpg

das-anti-islamisten-sturmgewehr-crusader-mit-bibel-spruch-.jpg

Hurshid...

@KemalPasa BRO, thats Aggression and RACISM on highest Level !

Gun Maker Creates 'Crusader' Assault Rifle With Bible Verse On It

US gun-maker creates ‘Crusader’ rifle to fight Islamic State - The Express Tribune

It seems like EXORCIZM ! Muslim terrorists ! Terrorist = Terrorist Muslim or Atheist or Christian

The assault rifle, made by Spikes Tactical, comes with a Bible verse inscribed on its magazine-well aiming to prevent it from being used by the ‘Muslim terrorists’.

@KemalPasa BRO, thats Aggression and RACISM on highest Level !

Gun Maker Creates 'Crusader' Assault Rifle With Bible Verse On It

US gun-maker creates ‘Crusader’ rifle to fight Islamic State - The Express Tribune

It seems like EXORCIZM ! Muslim terrorists ! Terrorist = Terrorist Muslim or Atheist or Christian

The assault rifle, made by Spikes Tactical, comes with a Bible verse inscribed on its magazine-well aiming to prevent it from being used by the ‘Muslim terrorists’.

and why dont we create this kind of beauty weapons in modern way:

1431347236248.jpg

would love to see a turkish weapon with bones or wood and such writings

and why dont we create this kind of beauty weapons in modern way:

1431347236248.jpg

would love to see a turkish weapon with bones or wood and such writings

Yes, the final weapon of executioner. They have to cut heads off treators.

grim_executioner_by_prinsoanas-d5d768j.png

Yes, the final weapon of executioner. They have to cut heads off treators.

grim_executioner_by_prinsoanas-d5d768j.png

The Fight against PKK Terrorism | Updates & Discussions | Page 117

Thx. I know all what you wrote and more .....; sagol katkilarina
senin ülken de maalesef TILBURG da Emniyete her hafta onbinlerce EURO RÜSVET ödüyorlar.
Evidence has Turkish authorities, all the guys are so called "Kemalist" and please look on their metal badges at left sight of their jackets !
Yes RTE made big mistakes and he is the main target, who else ? SHOULD we found a new NATION ?

1.jpg

Our Version is far superior of thems:

Osmanli%20Yeniceri%20Ataturk%20resmi.jpg

With a Great leading ability for Victory.

Or if you want some with Heavy Armour:

Honor_lost_won_v_3.png

Back
Top Bottom