What's new

Turkey's parliament ratifies Finland's membership in NATO

Lol Lmao really? What would he have done when China was an agricultural country ruled by dozens of warlords and occupied by several powers like U.S,UK, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, etc with each powers having their colonial spheres and territorial concessions in China? Lol
Anyway, I asked one question what did Sun Zu achieved for China in his times? Lol Nothing. You can talk about Genghis Khan from mongolia and his generals who conquered China and much of Asia, Middle east, all the way to even some Eastern European balkan states, parts of Russia etc. Yes that will be a real conqueror who had a tremendous impact globally.
As I said, Sun Tzu was merely a military scholar. Nothing more..Good tactics/strategies in his books though. 😁
He wasn't a great one at that either. I've read the art of war, I wasn't impressed. It made me better understand why mongols trampled over China at such a steady pace. Their doctrine had no room for individual ingenunity and delegation of command. Everything was on the shoulders of the general in a very archaic manner. They had no flexibility.

By contrast the Mongolian army was a modern army and it crushed them. Granted, a lot must have changed in the huge timeframe between Sun-Tzu's times and the Mongol conquest but it doesn't appear so to me.

I don't think much of Alexander the Great, I think he's overrated too but in my estimation he would crush any Chinese army had he come in contact with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom