What's new

Turkey's parliament ratifies Finland's membership in NATO

NATO is an organization for peace. It is not for aggression. China can join NATO.
Lol NATO and USA currently supplying weapons to Ukraine to defeat Russia in Ukraine and there's no way China can join NATO. Because doctrine and thinking aren't the same stop living your shit fantasy world and wet dreams

Lol NATO and USA currently supplying weapons to Ukraine to defeat Russia in Ukraine and there's no way China can join NATO. Because doctrine and thinking aren't the same stop living your shit fantasy world and wet dreams

NATO has no anti Russia policy. NATO countries are not required to supply weapons to Ukraine. Hungary does not for example.

NATO has no anti Russia policy. NATO countries are not required to supply weapons to Ukraine. Hungary does not for example.
main NATO countries supplying weapons to Ukraine like UK supplying challenger 2 and Germany is also supplying leopard 2 tanks etc etc to Ukraine, don't get blind to much you paranoid troll

main NATO countries supplying weapons to Ukraine like UK supplying challenger 2 and Germany is also supplying leopard 2 tanks etc etc to Ukraine, don't get blind to much you paranoid troll

Last supply this year. Next year no more left to supply. Next year the war will really start. Next year Ukraine population drops to 1940 level. 40 million people excluding Crimea.

Last supply this year. Next year no more left to supply. Next year the war will really start. Next year Ukraine population drops to 1940 level. 40 million people excluding Crimea.
What is farting from your backside,

All in all China can't join NATO for sure China has communism whereas West has democracy, West always sees communism as threat

Turkey caved like pancake.
I doubt turkey had problem with Finland their problem was with Sweden.
and i still believe Sweden was a lot more useful to NATO than Finland .
this north of Europe
data=9T43rh6wTlWxl27Rn0w1NI78f512dumtfd1njPW1UGMU7bQO9l9jwTV1-djG2cUf7JrkZDIorr09Q0PxDWXAmSf3NFZx7_t2Lnf_xpkZR1ObmyZGQpIX-cbSvNAWlm6JWMC2oYrrSNKO-oRRDjLlAYpK28Xdq6kkRWMUO9D-gvnzM4fsvrkeWQHgBNLHVDuC2zPtUX-icUYZviD_HaRAdI9wPD1EQR0ahFQxz2p74zYqtC87Nnf7QWK0VaM

if you look at the map you see right now after finland joining Sweden is literally protected by NATO without even joining it and having any obligation toward it . I say they were wise to make the act of wanting to join Nato but not doing anything to remove the obstacle in front of the joining

Finland has demonstrated effective cooperation on issues such as terrorist recruitment, drying up the financial pillars, and extradition of PKK and FETO members. It did not allow Koran burning provocations. It showed utmost sensitivity to provocations that would increase tension in the protests of Pkk sympathizer masses.

Some amendments to the Swedish constitution and the anti-terrorism law, which is expected to enter into force as of June 1, should meet our expectations. As a result of all these developments, we hope that in the future there will be a positive development that will not harm the friendship between Turkiye and Sweden and Sweden will become a member of NATO. Unfortunately, the Swedish authorities have been slow in taking action. This has upset us. Because we have always expressed our support for NATO's open door policy and expansion policy. We do not have a stance on whether any country should never be a member of NATO. In the past, Turkiye has even approved Greece's re-membership in good faith, without any preconditions. It was a major strategic mistake for the Swedish government to completely ignore or try to suppress Turkish sensitivities on an issue that requires Turkish approval. Fortunately, they are in a position to make amends, albeit belatedly with new legal arrangements.

Turkiye has made its reasons very clear from the very beginning. These reasons were then agreed between the parties in the tripartite memorandum with a very precise framework. The scope is to reach a consensus among the states that will enter into security cooperation, especially on the fight against terrorism. The shortcomings in this regard have been acknowledged by both the Finnish and Swedish authorities.

On Finland's NATO membership, I congratulate the Finns. I personally believe that it was not the right step for the Finnish nation (even though it's none of my business), but because of their concrete and sincere approach to the membership process, they became one of the fastest countries in NATO history to complete the membership process. Nobody asked them to change the name of their country or to formally give up some of their national interests. I hope the Swedish people will take the right lessons from this.
Good initiative. Don't you think this will unfuriate Russia against Turkey though? Since I know Erdogan has been trying to court Putin for sometime now.

Sun Tzu is the greatest military man ever. No other military man comes close.

images
What did he accomplished for China other than writing military strategies? So he was more of a scholar/writer/strategists. No successful expansion of China's territory came through him. Lol

NATO expansion will reach China. China is also in the north Atlantic area. China will be NATO cuntry.

@KAL-EL @White and Green with M/S
My guy , Superboy strikes again. I love reading your comments. You never disappointed me even once. 🤣😂

Good initiative. Don't you think this will unfuriate Russia against Turkey though? Since I know Erdogan has been trying to court Putin for sometime now.

When Erdogan won his first government, he had the direct support of the Atlanticist establishment. In the intervening years, these structures have become more dismissive of and even threatening to Turkish national interests, and even more recently, in 2016, when their intern-apparatus attempted a coup d'état, things broke down.

The most difficult thing for us to explain to you is that there is no rapprochement, but the Turkish side has been pushed to Russia in the face of the hostility of the traditional alliances, or in more diplomatic terms, it has widened the channels of dialogue. The UK is positively differentiated in this respect, but the US is in a complete mental eclipse. As general accept to understand how the Turkish-Russian rapprochement is a minefield,can be look at the traditional geopolitics of these countries and their relations over the last 300 years. But if you rely solely on this traditional paradigm, you cannot insulate yourself from the consequences of changing world balances.

TR has to protect its national interests like any other sovereign state. We are Russia's neighbors, and worse, we are neighbors in regions where Russia continues to pursue its ambitions and military activity, from Syria to Libya, from Ukraine to the Caucasus. When we shot down a Russian plane violating our borders, most NATO member states said it was TR's own problem. Now some of these states are saying why not you unconditionally approve the NATO membership of some countries despite a much lower level of threat perception?

We have not forgotten and will never forget the 33 soldiers who were deliberately bombed by the Russian air force in 2020, despite the trilateral declaration. But the circumstances and the political plane are not and never have been as simple as people here paint them. TR has to pursue a balanced policy due to its geopolitics. Moreover, it is pointless to defend other when the so-called allies are making the conditions even more difficult. On the other hand, our 'neutral' position in Ukraine is a clear example of how we define neutrality.

I doubt turkey had problem with Finland their problem was with Sweden.
and i still believe Sweden was a lot more useful to NATO than Finland .
this north of Europe
data=9T43rh6wTlWxl27Rn0w1NI78f512dumtfd1njPW1UGMU7bQO9l9jwTV1-djG2cUf7JrkZDIorr09Q0PxDWXAmSf3NFZx7_t2Lnf_xpkZR1ObmyZGQpIX-cbSvNAWlm6JWMC2oYrrSNKO-oRRDjLlAYpK28Xdq6kkRWMUO9D-gvnzM4fsvrkeWQHgBNLHVDuC2zPtUX-icUYZviD_HaRAdI9wPD1EQR0ahFQxz2p74zYqtC87Nnf7QWK0VaM

if you look at the map you see right now after finland joining Sweden is literally protected by NATO without even joining it and having any obligation toward it . I say they were wise to make the act of wanting to join Nato but not doing anything to remove the obstacle in front of the joining
It's INDEPENDENT leader Erdogan. Regional superpower Turkiye,like some members used to say here all the time...

But their problem was mostly with Sweden.
Finland was more about supporting Russian interests in exchange for other benefits, regardless everyone knew once the earthquake happened, all of western demands will be fulfilled for various financial reasons. More NATO wins to come.

Are you serious? Sun Tzu would have had Rommel and Patton's guts for gutters if he lived in WW2 times.
Lol Lmao really? What would he have done when China was an agricultural country ruled by dozens of warlords and occupied by several powers like U.S,UK, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, etc with each powers having their colonial spheres and territorial concessions in China? Lol
Anyway, I asked one question what did Sun Zu achieved for China in his times? Lol Nothing. You can talk about Genghis Khan from mongolia and his generals who conquered China and much of Asia, Middle east, all the way to even some Eastern European balkan states, parts of Russia etc. Yes that will be a real conqueror who had a tremendous impact globally.
As I said, Sun Tzu was merely a military scholar. Nothing more..Good tactics/strategies in his books though. 😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom