What's new

Finland NATO membership

Finland NATO membership is good or bad for rest of NATO members interests?

• Total voters
As Spaniard I give a shit about what Finnish has, I only care about Russia wont launch a ICBM over our fucking heads.

You must be the ones who fall for Russian propaganda and fear.... Russia will do jack sh/t they will threaten but will do sh/t as always.

You must be the ones who fall for Russian propaganda and fear.... Russia will do jack sh/t they will threaten but will do sh/t as always.
France hasnt fear because they have own nukes, unlike rest of NATO Europe mainland members.

First defeat of Putin since february 2022...
I think it will not be the last one.

Badly played player Putin :undecided:
Putin is a loser.
But rest of NATO countries win nothing with that.

Except maybe USA, if they someday burn whole Europe (except France) in a nuclear war against Russia.

World is running out of cheap energy and cheap raw materials, if you destroy rich West Europe in a nuclear war against Russia, USA solves the problem for the next 100 years. Dumbfucks despicable West Europe vassals act like if they ignore this, but they know very well, they are a bunch of coward disgusting traitors.

Last edited:
Russians are losing the war and Russia will be balkanized.

Russia will nuke all NATO countries before it loses the war and in return NATO will nuke Russia.

World will live peacefully ever after.
Are you stupid or something it will be no peace but beginning of WW3 earth will be totally destroyed

Are you stupid or something it will be no peace but beginning of WW3 earth will be totally destroyed

I'm honestly perplexed by some of these people.

They act as if a nuclear war would only happen in a vacuum, and no one else would be affected.

Like a video game or something..

Tomorrow Finland will be oficially NATO member.

dude, nuke is not cereal, you don't toss that around and add milk with it, you have to be crazy enough to end the world is better than any alternative to use it, and if you are that crazy to use nuke, then nothing people do you would care, which render your point moot.

And what about radiation fallout and nuclear winter???
You really should not talk to him, he is in the league of @Superboy if he is outright his alt. Notice that I only see him on when @Superboy is banned.

dude, nuke is not cereal, you don't toss that around and add milk with it, you have to be crazy enough to end the world is better than any alternative to use it, and if you are that crazy to use nuke, then nothing people do you would care, which render your point moot.

You really should not talk to him, he is in the league of @Superboy if he is outright his alt. Notice that I only see him on when @Superboy is banned.

If nuclear war is so impossible in your view, why USA deploy ABM shield in Europe? If it's impossible thing and it never will happen, and mad doctrine work, and so on. And who cares about ABM shields if it's the end of world and so on and so on.

It's because you're wrong.

USA can avoid a nuclear attack thanks to their ABM shields, and that's the reason they are so brave against Russia since 2010s decade.

If nuclear war is so impossible in your view, why USA deploy ABM shield in Europe? If it's impossible thing and it never will happen, and mad doctrine work, and so on. And who cares about ABM shields if it's the end of world and so on and so on.

It's because you're wrong.

USA can avoid a nuclear attack thanks to their ABM shields, and that's the reason they are so brave against Russia since 2010s decade.
Everything is possible, but you have to be stupid to think that is as easy as "Pissing Off Putin"

No one will start a nuclear war just because they were humiliated, and if they do, then whatever you do would not matter, because that would be for a normal person to consider "Crazy"

On the other hand, what can YOU do about it? If someone decided to press the button and launch the nuke and end the world? Nothing you can do, because you weren't the one on the button, so what if Putin or Biden press the button and end the world? You can't do nothing about it, then why worry about that? If you are that concern, maybe you should have run for office instead of preaching about doomsday scenario here on PDF. This isn't Grand Theft Auto you know??

If using a nuclear weapon would solve Russias problems, I think it is safe to assume Ukraine would be first in line.
No one is going nuclear because of a war fought in foreign land. The US, Russia, France and the UK should/could have nuked a ton of countries, during the last 70 years if that was an option.

Everything is possible, but you have to be stupid to think that is as easy as "Pissing Off Putin"

No one will start a nuclear war just because they were humiliated, and if they do, then whatever you do would not matter, because that would be for a normal person to consider "Crazy"

On the other hand, what can YOU do about it? If someone decided to press the button and launch the nuke and end the world? Nothing you can do, because you weren't the one on the button, so what if Putin or Biden press the button and end the world? You can't do nothing about it, then why worry about that? If you are that concern, maybe you should have run for office instead of preaching about doomsday scenario here on PDF. This isn't Grand Theft Auto you know??

I can only explain USA ruling elite behavior if they are 100% assured of 100% success ratio of ABM shields protecting USA mainland from a full nuclear first strike of Russia + China.

It's that or they are insane and they want to suicide.

So I think it's more likely the first option, technology has made possible full USA mainland protection against SLBM/ICBM attacks.

The right behavior only with MAD doctrine would be the USA behavior 20 years ago, of some respect towards Russia, but that is lost right now.

I can only explain USA ruling elite behavior if they are 100% assured of 100% success ratio of ABM shields protecting USA mainland from a full nuclear first strike of Russia + China.

It's that or they are insane and they want to suicide.

So I think it's more likely the first option, technology has made possible full USA mainland protection against SLBM/ICBM attacks.

The right behavior only with MAD doctrine would be the USA behavior 20 years ago, of some respect towards Russia, but that is lost right now.
That's what you don't get.

If any side would have used nuke, US would have used them in North Korea, Vietnam and so on, nuclear weapon is not something you use to save face, the consequence of using nuclear weapons is worldwide destruction, there are no "Just Russia take the heat or just US take the heat" you have to have a mind to destroy the world in order to use nuclear weapon. If putin is that crazy, it didn't matter if you respect him, he is going to use it anyway.

If US can have a way to intercept every Russian missile, they would have invaded Russia a long time ago, and not doing whatever you called this. That is always the case.

I mean, you can spell doom and groom all you want, as I said,

1.) You can't change anything.
2.) If nuclear War happens, we all died,

Which render it moot.

Back
Top Bottom